Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Sissy (played by Maylee)

She heard more gunshots and stopped glancing behind her. Luna stopped also and put her paw on Sissys knee alerting her she could faint soon. Sissy muttered something before taking of running into the back of a shop closely followed by Luna. The pair walked through the shop and heard a noise and they both turned.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

When i got to the wall of the shop i begin to try and climb it. Using the ledges and bumps in the wall, i eventually haul myself up. I stand on the roof panting. "Thanks" i say to the boy. I stand up more straight and offer a hand. "Im Jonah"
James (played by SmackKam)

he took it and shook his hand"Im james"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

A zombie popped up and she screamed as it popped up and without even thinking she reached into her pocket and threw a knife. The knife landed in the zombies head and Luna quickly made her way to the zombie grabbing the knife and bringing it back to Sissy. "Good girl" Sissy mumbled quietly afraid she had attracted more zombies.

he looked around, hearing the little girl scream"Oh crap..."

"I can get to her and help her over here but ill need cover fire." Drops down off the roof and runs over to the girl.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(I'm inside the shop that your on the roof of btw)

She glanced around for somewhere to sit and saw a small couch/chair she made her way too Luna following her impatiently. When she made it to the couch/chair Sissy layed down and signaled for Luna to do DPT (deep pressure therapy) and Luna jumped up and layed down partway on Sissy, Sissy covered her eyes with her arm and stroked Luna's head waiting for her to faint.

(Just wondering, who is this girl we are trying to save? :P )
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(My charchter Sissy she screamed cus a zombie popped out from behind a shelf. It's dead now though)

he watched, shooting any Zombies coming near Jonah

Walks into the shop. "Hello? anyone here?"
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy glanced over at Jonah and thought: great a new person who probably won't leave me alone. Luna shifted growling at Jonah slightly. Why have I not passed out yet Sissy wondered maybe it's a false alarm.

he watched Jonah enter, he slowly climbed down from the roof and entered the shop"Everyone okay?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

She heard the commotion and dropped down from the window. "Great." She walked out, hiding in the shadows, and smirked.

he held his pistol, ready to shoot anything that was hostile towards them
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy sat up leaning against Luna (in her purple service dog vest) she pet her head wich didn't seem to distract Luna at all.

he ran over to sissy"Are you okay? are you the one who screamed?"
Kat (played by CloudWanter)

Kat got up and ran down the road with her katana hanging from her side.
Adam jumped from the car and ran into a hospital.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

" I-I-I'm f f fine" she stuttered Luna stood up standing between them. She reached out a hand and pet Luna's back.

he backed up"Sorry"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The Infection.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus