Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Apparently Learning

Pretty sure I botched my first character profile there...
ANYWAY.
Stepped off the RP world a good... years ago and I need to get dem creative juices flowing again! I'm gonna try and get a few characters up before I get back into the practice that is RP.
As for 'telling you guyzes about me'... Batman, Final Fantasy, and other interests, I work at GameStop blah. I'm terrible telling people about myself and my likes, but I can rant for hours forcing words into your ears about my characters and the 'what-have-you' and 'whatnot'.

Pretty sure I botched this thing too.
Good start. Good start.
Um... and you are a fantastiche RPer :3
PazuzuGuru Topic Starter

It's seriously been... ohgosh. Probably at least 2 years since I've committed to an RP of any kind, so I'm probably rusty. But thanks.
TheLily

What sorts of rp do you enjoy?
PazuzuGuru Topic Starter

I'll honestly do anything. I'm more into the horror stuff, but as long as it's creative and interesting, I'm cool with it.
Welcome back to the world of RP. Feel free to play with my characters anytime. I am always up for it.
Sanne Moderator

Do you know the upside of doing everything wrong now? You'll do everything right afterwards! XD

Seriously though, welcome to RPR and it's good to have you here to get you back on roleplay track! :) I looked over Len's profile and it looks good so far. :D One suggestion for the history bit though is, drag a Text widget beneath the Vital Stats widget. You have unlimited writing space there so you don't need to cut up his history into pieces to make it fit.

If you're stuck with something or have any questions at all please do ask them! We love helping you out. :)
Raphael Emmerich (played by Minerva)

*salutes* Recently retired from Gamestop due to a pregnancy, I hope to get back to it soon. GA, SGA, ASM, SA?

Regardless, welcome! Looking at the interests, I'm wondering if you might in fact be Brok, or am I mis-assuming off of people I've recently seen join from friends of friends? Any way about it, we're all quite friendly.

...Nananananana Batman.
PazuzuGuru Topic Starter

Raphael Emmerich wrote:
*salutes* Recently retired from Gamestop due to a pregnancy, I hope to get back to it soon. GA, SGA, ASM, SA?

Regardless, welcome! Looking at the interests, I'm wondering if you might in fact be Brok, or am I mis-assuming off of people I've recently seen join from friends of friends? Any way about it, we're all quite friendly.

...Nananananana Batman.

Nope, not Brok. Never heard of the guy either, unfortunately. I'm an SGA at the moment, but I'm about to start my ASM training (yay). Our store was actually broken into the other night while we were closed and they took EVERYTHING. Everything except our PS2 games. So we're recovering from that. Exciting...
Hopefully you'll get back into the business though. Easily my favorite job ever. Retail anyway.
PazuzuGuru Topic Starter

Sanne wrote:
Do you know the upside of doing everything wrong now? You'll do everything right afterwards! XD

Seriously though, welcome to RPR and it's good to have you here to get you back on roleplay track! :) I looked over Len's profile and it looks good so far. :D One suggestion for the history bit though is, drag a Text widget beneath the Vital Stats widget. You have unlimited writing space there so you don't need to cut up his history into pieces to make it fit.

If you're stuck with something or have any questions at all please do ask them! We love helping you out. :)

You have a valid point there.

Thanks for the tip on the profile. That was bugging me pretty badly. My next step will be to fix that. Len is one of my more.... urgh, what's the word for it!? Storied. He's one of my more storied characters, but I decided it'd be best to cut off his history sooner than later. Maybe I'll add some more detail once I move it all into a text section instead. Thanks again on that.

Everyone is so gosh darn nice here.
Minerva

It was a fun job. Congrats on your training. So you got SGA 3 completed?

Regardless of not being Brok, still welcome! Hah.

Sorry to hear about the store. Surely the security footage will end up shedding some light on the situation. There might be some trouble though; PS2 games are like the only games actually kept out, so either someone left all the cabinets unlocked or someone had a key to unlock it. I don't want to go into that all publicly as to what infers what but any way about it, someone, somewhere, is gonna get fired, if not prosecuted. =/
PazuzuGuru Topic Starter

Minerva wrote:
It was a fun job. Congrats on your training. So you got SGA 3 completed?

Regardless of not being Brok, still welcome! Hah.

Sorry to hear about the store. Surely the security footage will end up shedding some light on the situation. There might be some trouble though; PS2 games are like the only games actually kept out, so either someone left all the cabinets unlocked or someone had a key to unlock it. I don't want to go into that all publicly as to what infers what but any way about it, someone, somewhere, is gonna get fired, if not prosecuted. =/

I've completed SGA 3 already and I have my Level Up papers for ASM.

As for the security footage showing us what happened, whoever did it took our security feeds and the DDR that records it all, so we really have no clue. They've also hit 14 other stores in Arizona (not just GameStop) and at least another dozen in California, same MO, all that stuff. It's pretty crazy stuff, but you're right. Best not to get into it publicly. What's done is done and we have to do what we can to recover. Luckily our sales haven't been affected to drastically, I mean... we were closed all day one day during the week and we still beat most of our goals for the week and our percentages are always good. Good thing for RSB shipments and for our great team, otherwise we'd be struggling horribly right now.
Minerva

RSB's will save you. I'm surprised the DDR and feed was accessible. o_o

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Apparently Learning

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus