Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Hi There!

Venia Acies (played by Seeri)

Why, hello there! I'm a little new around these parts, but I'm hoping to make some new friends! I'm...well, my species isn't that well known, but I'm a bit of a mutation... My fur and eye color are abnormal.

I don't like to talk about where I came from. My kind have a very strict society about them, and I would rather not be judged before I'm even known...

OOC: I simply wanted to give Venia a bit of an introduction. Even if it is very light. You're welcome to take a look at her page; if you're ever interested in an RP, feel free to message me here or Whisper 'er on Furcadia. She frequents the Golden Tether and occasionally, Heaven's Eden.
Sanne Moderator

Hi there! Are you new to RPR or are you just looking to find people to RP with? :) I'm not entirely sure.
Venia Acies (played by Seeri) Topic Starter

Oh, I'm slightly new, I haven't done a lot on here yet! I figured I would give myself a little introduction while possibly picking up some RP partners. It's alright if that doesn't happen. :)
An in-character introduction, how wonderful~ After my brief visit of Venia's house, I did find what I was looking for. But I would just like to say again, welcome to the RPR~ I hope you enjoy your stay here and get to do a myriad of things~ As for RP partners, I would gladly play with you and even invite you to the dream that I was searching for~

Thank you! :)
Kim Site Admin

Welcome! You have lovely lustrous fur, mutated though it may be! :)

Why, thank you, so much! <3

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Hi There!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus