Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland Winter (Closed)

Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275) Topic Starter

"Maybe we'll cross paths soon Kino." he sqid chuckling, "Keep an eye out for the storms."
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Maybe we will. Because the reason I'll go there...Is to stop the man who cause this apocalypse."

"Wait... Some one caused this? This wasn't a natural disaster?" he said very confused

" People say say its natural but some said it cause by someone else. Believe me or not..The Goddess Frosa gave me this vision about this of this man who cause the apocalypse." He clench his fist, "So I accept her task to stop him and his forbidden technology."

He could see he was serious about this, "Take me with you. I need to gp." he begged him.

" Are you sure about this? I don't know what is your reason to come with me but let me warned you. Its a far away place and the path will be more dangerous."

"Anything. If there really is someone who is behind this winter, he owes me his life." the young boy's expression changed to one of an adult. It was a bit scary.

"Well...your eyes never lie. So fine..remember don't blame me if you get killed okay" He walk out of his hide out. "I'll be waiting here. So pack the things that are useful. Because this will be a long journey."
(Gtg. Lets resume it about later)

He nodded and did as he said
(alright.)

While he was waiting he look at the map in order to know where to go next.

He exited the room, thinner than before, and with a backpack on, ¨Well, I´m ready to go.¨ he said looking up to him

"Okay, first we must head to IceWhale Village located at the north. Its a 1 kilometer away so its best we must be there before sundown"

He nodded and readied himself, "Lead the way Kino." he said. This will be his first time leaving his home for a long time, but it somehow encouraged him to do it

While they are walking Kino ask him a question" That gun of yours...did you made it by yourself?"

"No. My father gave it to me. Although I had to fix it. He said if I could make it work, it would be mine." he said looking to his gun

" I see...so what was your father occupation before this apocalypse?"

"He was a hunter. Or at least that what he told me. He was very secretive about stuff." he chuckled and smiled

"Thats a dangerous and productive job. From where I'm came from...its a tribe of skilled hunter"

"I know... He would come home with cuts and stuff. My mother and I would tend to his wounds. It was a lot of fun." he looked up to Kino.

" You have a good and happy family...When I was a kid...mentor raise me...before my mother and father pass away"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland Winter (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus