Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland Winter (Closed)

Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275) Topic Starter

"Oh... I'm sorry," he said looking down. He now felt like a jerk. Kino didn't even have time with his parents, "What were they like though? I mean, you must have heard of them."
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Well...my mentor told me that my dad was a dare devil hunter that he doesn't care about danger but the prize of the hunt, while my mother was a survivalist teacher to the newbie hunters."

"Bet they were awesome." he said smiling, trying to lighten the mood

"Thanks kid..you do know how to lighten the mood" for 2 hours travel, they manage to reach IceWhale city entrance. The City is filled with merchants and jolly fishermans that their cathc are rare and exotic.

"Wow... Forgot how cool populated places were." he said atounded

"while were here we should buy some supplies like food, ammonization and water that last for 5 days until we arrive at the next village."

"Yah. Good idea." he looked around

Proceed to each shop in order to buy some supplies needed for the journey. He brought 2 kilograms of meat and veggies, sharpening stones, and arrows and strings.

He stood aside him until he saw somwthing that caught his eye. He then walked off, destracted.

"okay I got the supplies. Now we need to find a place- ANtero?"

He was at a stand looking at a jewel, "Sparkly..." he was mesmerized.

"There you are..I'm almost felt worried that you might lost." He looks what antero was looking at." Oh your interested in jewels?"

"It's pretty." he said smiling

"Well it could be a perfect gift for the girl you love...Not like I have one..." He turn around. "anyway we should find an inn to stay for the night."

He looked over to him, "Yah. Good idea to rest." he thought about what he said, 'Did he lose his girlfriend as well? God... Compared to him my life was cake'

At the inn, Kino rented a room for two that and went inside the room. "Antero I'll be going out for a while. I ask the innkeeper to bring you roasted boar legs." He leaves his bags and leave the inn.

"Alright, Kino. Thank you," he said as he left. He sat down on the bed.

Innkeeper brought his food. Kino was outside of the village near a seashore. Goddess Frosa appeared to him inorder to check on him.

Antero looked over to Kino's bag, "Wonder what he has in there."

Inside his bag, Supplies of food and hunters equipment but there is a photo album with written memories on each picture. Goddess Frosa ask Kino about that boy and Kino answer " I dont know what the reason he will come to me with this dangerous quest. But those eyes I see...It kinda remind of me when I beg my mentor to become a hunter and a survivalist like my parents."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Wasteland Winter (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus