Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

(Possible.)
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

//you are welcome to play human and Pokemon, Dark. Right now it is 8:26 am for me. Also...I do have a three year old to tend to so my replies will not always be swift.

//as for what kind of people, you can be whatever you want. There is a beauty queen (from Pokemon contests named Lilliana but no one to play her..so anyone can play her like a side person....same with the Pokemon gang leader from Team Fusion named Lilith...oh and Professor Pine (while he is out on the field)

Darku's tails sway as he watched the Litten. As the apple dropped down at her, Ar'thriel catches it and drops her arm. "Such a mischievous little Litten." "Grrrowl." "Darku...he must be scared. Let's leave him some berries." "Grrrowl?" "Yes...we are going to leave him be. Come we must return back to the lab. We can't stay outside too long or otherwise lots of paperwork for orders will be piling up on my desk." "Grrowl." Lowering her hands down to the ground, she leaves a pile of berries on the ground, then rose back up to her feet and walked back to the lab. Darku followed after his owner, his tails swaying after him. Once they got back she could see some orders on her desk. Looking through them, she nods her head then walked to a side room where DNA samples were stored in stock. Picking out a hair from both an Arcanine and Ninetails, she walked back to the fusion DNA machine. Humming softly, she starts up the machine. At the other side were tubes for the fusion to form and grow. (Think of the machine from the first Pokemon movie where Mewtwo had his clones)

Back at the town in a cafe, one of the members of Team Fusion was opening up their hidden door. Their leader, Lilith was sitting on a crate. "Where is she?! She is taking so long to get back!" She said angrily. The members of her gang shrugged and muttered to each other. As they moved around, their gang tattoo showed. Finally the gang member that was in question was reaching the bottom of the base. "Sorry, Lilith....I was just finishing my scouting on the lab. They still have all kinds of security patrolling the lab." Lilith sighs quietly. "Damn it....we could use those legendary griffon's to become the most powerful people." She throws her cup towards a wall in anger

Litten got down from the tree. It walked over to the pile of berries. Litten sniffed the berries, looked around, then started to eat the berries. It would look up occasionally to make sure they weren't coming back. (It's 4:54 here in South Georgia, USA.)
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Once they got to the lab mystery asked one of the lab assistants about getting a Pokemon from the lab, running off to fine the (professor? XD something like that) mystery sat with Vulee waiting for the assistant to come back.

Once finish with the berries, Litten looked around. It got up and walked off. Soon, Litten smelled something, and realized it was Ar'thriel's smell. It decided to follow it, all the way to the Fusion Lab's door. There, it sat down and wait for a chance to get in.

For the first few days, the incubation tank held a small version of the fusion. Hearing that someone was looking for her, she walks out of the laboratory, and walked over to Mystery. "Hello there. Are you looking for a fusion Pokemon?" Darku followed after her as she walked to the front of the building. The sliding doors slid open as Littens weight was fully on the mat on the ground. "Grrrowl" Looking down at Darku, she knew he had caught Littens scent.
Ninecane (played by TheKrakenLord)

Ninecane paced by the entrance to the Pokemon pen, crimson eyes alight with an inquisitive fire. She could practically smell the strangers that Ar'thriel was meeting with at that very moment, and oh boy did this clever fire-vixen want to know all about their meeting. Luckily for her, unlike many of the fusions, she was able to roam free throughout the lab. Probably because, for the most part, she didn't cause too much trouble. Usually.

Paying little attention to the other, smaller Pokemon in their midst, Ninecane approached Ar'thriel from behind, her tails waving elegantly behind her. "Nniiiine~!" she greeted the humans with a purr, almost as light as a Ninetales, but a trace of guttural Arcanine growl remained nonetheless.

Darku looked over to the Ninecane, watching her, then returned his attention to the other human and the Litten outside. Ar'thriel looks over as Ninecane walked over. "Curious about our visitors, I see.. " She said to Ninecane. "I do need to think of a name for you"

Litten walked inside since the doors opened, and looked around. Then it walked around the room it had entered. Then Litten sat down.

Ah yes me and my team are looking for a flying type fusion!" She said smiling adding a comment "preferably part Fletchling!" Vulee jumped up in her arms

Litten heard talking, but didn't go near. Then it sneezed, making it know to anyone who heard it. Then Litten looked around.

Darku walked over to the Litten, his tails swaying a little while Ar'thriel was talking to Mystery. "Alright, do you have another flying type that you would like to fuse the Fletching?"

Mystery nodded I was thinking a noibat? It might work! She said happily.

Litten looked at Darku nervously. It shifted it's paws as well. Litten gave Darku a look that said, "Hello again."

Darku walked over and licked Litten. Ar'thriel nods her head. "Aright. It will take me some time. Do you have any DNA samples of both Pokemon?"

Litten nearly fell over in shock when Darku licked it. It looked at the Fusion Pokemon in shock, as if to say, "Why did you do that?!?"

Of course I came prepared!" She said smiling as she handed the DNA samples over "so how long do you suppose it will take?" She asked curiously

(just waiting for a reply!)

She nods her head as she took the samples. "It depends on how they are, like if it is ghost Pokemon to ghost Pokemon, then it takes maybe a few days...but if the Pokemon are opposites it could take a few weeks. Also...what you might have to worry about is their temperment. For the fusion prices vary from a couple hundred to maybe two thousand. But the thousand price range is more towards legendary Pokemon. Will that be alright?" While she was talking, a pidgey had flown into the building through a special sliding door along the roof of the building that opens with motion sensors. The pidgey looks over at Ar'thriel as a note was attached to its leg. Seeing the pidgey, she looks back over to Mystery. "Excuse me for a moment...our mail pidgeys can be quite impatient." Walking over to the pidgey she took the note off its leg and gave it a berry for its rewards. "Thank you my small feathered friend." It chirrups some, then flew towards the aviary to go rest. Seeing the seal, she knew it was from Professor Pine. "A letter from the Professor...I wonder where his is now...."

Darku wags his tails as he growls....whereas the Litten could understand what he said. [It is a welcome lick....as you are new to this place. Would you like a look around?]

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus