Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Mystery (played by Raven14)

Vulee jumped up startled by a small boy who ran by them with his growlpix, Vulee settled down as she was also part wulpix and was a bit comfortable with the other pokemon. Both Fennith, and Zouryena however ignored the Pokemon completely being quiet stubborn. "Vul Vul!" Vulee said cheerfully as mystery gave them pokepuffs all three were happy now.
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Growlpix growls a little as the embers were not affective on him. "Darku....easy. It is just scared." Darku relaxes as she opens up a side pack, pulling out a few berries. "You must be hungry...." Darku relaxes his stance and sat down.

In the town, one little girl was talking to her father. "Daddy.....can I have a fusion Pokemon?" He chuckles. "And what would you like?" The little girl taps her finger on her lip. "Can I get a Ninetails and Arcanine fusion?" Her father places his hand on her head. "Alright...I will see what I can do." She giggles and runs around her father. "Yay!!"

So what now?" Mystery asked looking down at the three "Vul!" The small Vulee said happily jumping down and running off to the water fountain at the center of the town, with the other Pokemon following mystery chased after once the reached the fountain the Pokemon were rolling around in the flowers, giggling mystery sat down.
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten ran up a tree. It looked down at Ar'thriel. Then Litten knocked an apple that was on a branch above Ar'thriel off. Then it just sat there.

((Um... Is anyone still here? This died very quickly. I had school, and get home about 4-5 something in the afternoon.))

(ya I'm back!)

Mystery looked down at the three sending both Fennith and Zouryena into their poke balls "So Vulee? What do ya say we go to the lab and get another partner?" She said smiling, the mutated Eevee an Vulpix jumped up and down "Vul! Vul!" Mystery miled picking Vulee up "well then how about a flying type?" The Vulee chirped happily "Vul!" Nodding to each other they headed off to the fusion lab to speak about a new Pokemon.

((Ok, but Ar'thriel takes a while, even past ten! I wonder why....))

(maybe her time is different?)

(Possible.)
Dark Moon (played by TheKrakenLord)

((Only using Dark Moon rn because I've yet to make Pokemon based OC's on this site-

1. You've no idea how tempting it is for me to use my Ninecane holy heck.

2. What sort of human roles might work best? If you don't mind my joining, that is.

3. And yes, guys, Shadowmist is quite certainly in different timezones. It was 12PM for me at the time of your last response.))

//you are welcome to play human and Pokemon, Dark. Right now it is 8:26 am for me. Also...I do have a three year old to tend to so my replies will not always be swift.

//as for what kind of people, you can be whatever you want. There is a beauty queen (from Pokemon contests named Lilliana but no one to play her..so anyone can play her like a side person....same with the Pokemon gang leader from Team Fusion named Lilith...oh and Professor Pine (while he is out on the field)

Darku's tails sway as he watched the Litten. As the apple dropped down at her, Ar'thriel catches it and drops her arm. "Such a mischievous little Litten." "Grrrowl." "Darku...he must be scared. Let's leave him some berries." "Grrrowl?" "Yes...we are going to leave him be. Come we must return back to the lab. We can't stay outside too long or otherwise lots of paperwork for orders will be piling up on my desk." "Grrowl." Lowering her hands down to the ground, she leaves a pile of berries on the ground, then rose back up to her feet and walked back to the lab. Darku followed after his owner, his tails swaying after him. Once they got back she could see some orders on her desk. Looking through them, she nods her head then walked to a side room where DNA samples were stored in stock. Picking out a hair from both an Arcanine and Ninetails, she walked back to the fusion DNA machine. Humming softly, she starts up the machine. At the other side were tubes for the fusion to form and grow. (Think of the machine from the first Pokemon movie where Mewtwo had his clones)

Back at the town in a cafe, one of the members of Team Fusion was opening up their hidden door. Their leader, Lilith was sitting on a crate. "Where is she?! She is taking so long to get back!" She said angrily. The members of her gang shrugged and muttered to each other. As they moved around, their gang tattoo showed. Finally the gang member that was in question was reaching the bottom of the base. "Sorry, Lilith....I was just finishing my scouting on the lab. They still have all kinds of security patrolling the lab." Lilith sighs quietly. "Damn it....we could use those legendary griffon's to become the most powerful people." She throws her cup towards a wall in anger

Litten got down from the tree. It walked over to the pile of berries. Litten sniffed the berries, looked around, then started to eat the berries. It would look up occasionally to make sure they weren't coming back. (It's 4:54 here in South Georgia, USA.)

Once they got to the lab mystery asked one of the lab assistants about getting a Pokemon from the lab, running off to fine the (professor? XD something like that) mystery sat with Vulee waiting for the assistant to come back.

Once finish with the berries, Litten looked around. It got up and walked off. Soon, Litten smelled something, and realized it was Ar'thriel's smell. It decided to follow it, all the way to the Fusion Lab's door. There, it sat down and wait for a chance to get in.

For the first few days, the incubation tank held a small version of the fusion. Hearing that someone was looking for her, she walks out of the laboratory, and walked over to Mystery. "Hello there. Are you looking for a fusion Pokemon?" Darku followed after her as she walked to the front of the building. The sliding doors slid open as Littens weight was fully on the mat on the ground. "Grrrowl" Looking down at Darku, she knew he had caught Littens scent.
Ninecane (played by TheKrakenLord)

Ninecane paced by the entrance to the Pokemon pen, crimson eyes alight with an inquisitive fire. She could practically smell the strangers that Ar'thriel was meeting with at that very moment, and oh boy did this clever fire-vixen want to know all about their meeting. Luckily for her, unlike many of the fusions, she was able to roam free throughout the lab. Probably because, for the most part, she didn't cause too much trouble. Usually.

Paying little attention to the other, smaller Pokemon in their midst, Ninecane approached Ar'thriel from behind, her tails waving elegantly behind her. "Nniiiine~!" she greeted the humans with a purr, almost as light as a Ninetales, but a trace of guttural Arcanine growl remained nonetheless.

Darku looked over to the Ninecane, watching her, then returned his attention to the other human and the Litten outside. Ar'thriel looks over as Ninecane walked over. "Curious about our visitors, I see.. " She said to Ninecane. "I do need to think of a name for you"

Litten walked inside since the doors opened, and looked around. Then it walked around the room it had entered. Then Litten sat down.

Ah yes me and my team are looking for a flying type fusion!" She said smiling adding a comment "preferably part Fletchling!" Vulee jumped up in her arms

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus