Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten heard talking, but didn't go near. Then it sneezed, making it know to anyone who heard it. Then Litten looked around.
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Darku walked over to the Litten, his tails swaying a little while Ar'thriel was talking to Mystery. "Alright, do you have another flying type that you would like to fuse the Fletching?"
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Mystery nodded I was thinking a noibat? It might work! She said happily.

Litten looked at Darku nervously. It shifted it's paws as well. Litten gave Darku a look that said, "Hello again."

Darku walked over and licked Litten. Ar'thriel nods her head. "Aright. It will take me some time. Do you have any DNA samples of both Pokemon?"

Litten nearly fell over in shock when Darku licked it. It looked at the Fusion Pokemon in shock, as if to say, "Why did you do that?!?"

Of course I came prepared!" She said smiling as she handed the DNA samples over "so how long do you suppose it will take?" She asked curiously

((Is anyone still here?))

(just waiting for a reply!)

She nods her head as she took the samples. "It depends on how they are, like if it is ghost Pokemon to ghost Pokemon, then it takes maybe a few days...but if the Pokemon are opposites it could take a few weeks. Also...what you might have to worry about is their temperment. For the fusion prices vary from a couple hundred to maybe two thousand. But the thousand price range is more towards legendary Pokemon. Will that be alright?" While she was talking, a pidgey had flown into the building through a special sliding door along the roof of the building that opens with motion sensors. The pidgey looks over at Ar'thriel as a note was attached to its leg. Seeing the pidgey, she looks back over to Mystery. "Excuse me for a moment...our mail pidgeys can be quite impatient." Walking over to the pidgey she took the note off its leg and gave it a berry for its rewards. "Thank you my small feathered friend." It chirrups some, then flew towards the aviary to go rest. Seeing the seal, she knew it was from Professor Pine. "A letter from the Professor...I wonder where his is now...."

Darku wags his tails as he growls....whereas the Litten could understand what he said. [It is a welcome lick....as you are new to this place. Would you like a look around?]

Litten nods. It let's out a small meow like noise, meaning [That be nice.]

Vulee jumped down from mysteries arms seeing the litten and other pokemon. Mystery nodded "that's fine and they are both flying type and noibat is just also part dragon type however when evolved Fletchling turns to flechender which is also fire!

Darku walks off into the Labratory....leading any who wanted to follow to see the entire complex as well as show the fusion Pokemon.

Ar'thriel nods her head knowing how fletchling evolve. "I will get started on this right away. We have many incubation tubes so I can work on multiple fusions. You are welcome to stay in a nearby inn, and enjoy a nice meal... " she held out a voucher that was good for any inn

I think I'll do that!" She nodded then looking down at Vulee "you don't mind if my Vulpix mix Eevee stays here for a bit while I head out? She seems to like being near the other pokemon

Vul Vul!" The small Vulee jumped up and down.

//so you can see it, when I am done drawing it I will send you my deviantart link to it. Gonna play some video games to give my hand a break from my stylis
Ninecane (played by TheKrakenLord)

//Sorry that it took so long for me to reply. Better replies in the future though.//

Ninecane watched the exchange between both humans closely, her eyes pools of perception. A little chirrup of amusement left her upon watching Darku with the Litten, and quite quickly she decided to follow the smaller Pokemon, a parting purr serving as a temporary farewell to Ar'thriel and her customer as she leisurely padded after the Growlpix's lead.

((Sorry for how long it took for me to responded, had to go to a Family Fish fry, then to one of my aunt's place.)) Litten followed Darku. It (Litten) was looking around at the same time.

Have fun Eeva!" She said the little nickname of her Vulee as it pranced off after the other three Pokemon happily with her tail swaying happily "Vul!" [Wait up!] She called out to the other three chasing after them

Litten looked at the Vulee. "Litten?" [What do you want?]

Darku lead them around the areas where the fusion Pokemon were held. Barking to them, [here on the left we have the water Pokemon's area. Here you can see Mithreal and Vapjolteon, which are the only two that we have for our water types. And on to the right, we have our own pokecenter. There we have our healing fusion Pokemon that goes by the name of Chanstan.] Still walking he leads them to where the legendarys were held. [Inside here we have three legendary griffon fusions: Suicuno, Zapkou, and Moltrei, along with a fusion called Lugix. Not every legendary fusion type resides here. For example Darkmoon and Chartwo seem to be more able to handle living out in the paddocks.] Stopping in front of a very large field, all the rest of the fusions seemed to be enjoying themselves out in the field. [Here is where we house the rest of the fusions...however...] walking to the aviary, [...here is where most of our bird fusions reside when they do not wish to be around other nonbirds are.] A couple of Ratado scamper past. [My master have made fusions just to help out around the complex, like these Ratado, the Chanstan, and the Charchamp are permanent fusions to the laboratory.] He sits down and licks his paw. [Do you have any questions so far?]

Ar'thriel walked back to the laboratory and gave the fusion machine the samples of DNA.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus