Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist)

https://firekeeper25.deviantart.com/gallery/56485247/Pokemon-Fusion-Lab

[this is what I have drawn so far. Please look through them so that you are familiar with the premade fusions as I will be referring them within the roleplay.]

Open.Just jump in? Please use "..." For talking and *...* for thinking

Sitting at her messy desk from the result of another fusion, she sighs quietly as started to clean up her desk. "Seriously....must this happen every time a new fusion is done? That Rapideon has trashed my desk worse than the legendary griffon's did." After tidying up luckily I created that Ratado and Chanstan. With the legendary holding building....none of the griffon's will be stolen by Team Fusion. Which was also helped with another fusion called Charchamp." She sighs again seeing Ratado's scrambling around the floor, picking up the paperwork. Glancing out her window, she could see the massive storage building for the food, the deep lake for water Pokemon, the Legenday holding building, and the pokecenter that the Chanstan runs with Nurse Joy, and the Aviary for the bird fusions. In the middle of all these building was the holding pen for the rest of the fusion Pokemon. For a brief moment, she watched the Pokemon as they wandered about in the large field that was gated and roofed so that none of them could escape before their owners come to pick them up. Her clients were usually rich, which their money goes to the multiple damages to the buildings, food, and care taking. Snapping out of her glazed look, she saw that the Ratado's had already finished tidying up the mess that the Rapideon had caused. Grabbing some treats, she held her cupped hands down close to the ground. The Ratado's scurry over and picked their favorite berries, then scurry away to their holes. Rising back up, she walked over to her desk and started to type out the data and collection of the data about Rapideon.
Alex (played by EeveeMaster)

((This isn't the character I want to role play this with, just so I can ask a small question.))
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Alex wrote:
((This isn't the character I want to role play this with, just so I can ask a small question.))

//yes? What would you like to know

((Is character choice just humans? Or can people be pokemon as well?))

//some can be Pokemon but mostly human

((Would a Litten work?))
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Can I join with mystery also her team is a mystery! Get it! XD

@Mystery: sure. Jump right in. ^,.,^

@Alex: that is fine. Regular Pokemon are allowed as they are the main reason I have a fusion lab. :p
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

((This is the character.))

Solareon chirrups a little as he look up at Ar'thriel. Smiling, she reaches down to pet him, feeling his silky fur. "I pray to Arceus that your owner; Lilliana, the Beauty Contest queen, will love you and Vapjolteon when she comes to pick you up. Now...go on and go play, handsome." His tail flicks some then rose back up onto his paws and walked off through the hallways. Watching him leave, her recent two fusions were quite beautiful.

((Would it be fine if my character is wild at first?))

//sure

Looking down at her Growlpix, she smiles lovingly. Having made one for herself, this Growlpix helped keeping unwanted mess as best he could. His hindpaw twitches in his sleep, slightly growling some. Chuckling softly, she started to get back to work on the new fusions paperwork...transferring the written notes into the computer.

((Thanks.))

((I'm just going to post since no one else has. Also, I've been thinking about a setting for my character to appear in.)) A Litten was walking through a forest, wary. It looked around and saw a oran berry bush. (That is a Pokemon world plant, right? I'm not sure if its a bush or tree.) The Litten walked up to the bush and sniffed around it. When done sniffing, it started trying to knock berries of the bush.

Smelling a wild Pokemon nearby, Growlpix wakes up. Rising to his paws, he started to walk towards the entrance. Looking at him, Ar'thriel wondered what got him to wake up. Rising to her feet, she followed him. "Darku...what's got you to prowling. Did another of the fusions try to escape?" "Grrrrrowl" he responded. "Mhmm looks like a storm is approaching." "Grrrrowl" Rising up onto his hind paws, he scratches at the front door. "Is something out there, Darku?" "Grrrowl" "Let me open the door and we can check out what's got your attention." Darku's front paws drop back down to the floor, his multiple tails sway some as he waited for the door to open. Opening the door, Ar'thriel followed after Darku...who ran off into the tall grass, following the Litten's scent.

Litten sniffed the air and smelled a scent unknown to it. It turned towards it, braced for an attack.
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Mystery walked through the forest with Vulee in her arms "hey vulee I can't wait for the next Pokemon show case since we've been practicing forever! Can't you?" She asked looking down at the adorable fluff ball "Vulee! Vul Vul!" Mystery nodded then looked back down "not to mention we also have the other two to help us on are dream!" Both smiling at each other they continued down the path in the forest. Not long after they showed up at the next town mystery let the other two out so they could eat. Both popping out of the poke balls, squeeling happily "Fennith!" "Zouryena!" Mystery smiling she grabbed all three into her arms "are big moment is gonna be here real soon so we need to practice!" She said smiling "but first time to eat!

In the town, some of the town people were walking around with their fusion Pokemon. One family had a Doomtails, another few people had Pidgiflame. A small girl was walking around with a Denthu. The one that was seen the most were the Kaminari and the Growlpix. Some Ratado's were scurrying around the streets, looking for stuff to nab and store away stuff in their dens. Along the exiting route of the town, was the Pokemon Fusion Lab. Behind the lab was the forest where the Litten was. Ar'thriel followed her Growlpix as he stops in front of the area where Litten was. Seeing the Litten, she kneels down and rubs Darku's fur. "Easy Darku...it is just a Litten...and a wild one at that. Taking out her study notebook, she does a swift sketch of him and started jotting down where she found him and then closed her book. "Hey there, tough guy....it is ok..we will not hurt you."

Litten used Ember, clearly not believing Ar'thriel. Then it backed away. Litten looked at the Fusion Pokemon, clearly confused. But the it looked back at Ar'thriel.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus