Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten nods. It let's out a small meow like noise, meaning [That be nice.]
Mystery (played by Raven14)

Vulee jumped down from mysteries arms seeing the litten and other pokemon. Mystery nodded "that's fine and they are both flying type and noibat is just also part dragon type however when evolved Fletchling turns to flechender which is also fire!
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Darku walks off into the Labratory....leading any who wanted to follow to see the entire complex as well as show the fusion Pokemon.

Ar'thriel nods her head knowing how fletchling evolve. "I will get started on this right away. We have many incubation tubes so I can work on multiple fusions. You are welcome to stay in a nearby inn, and enjoy a nice meal... " she held out a voucher that was good for any inn

I think I'll do that!" She nodded then looking down at Vulee "you don't mind if my Vulpix mix Eevee stays here for a bit while I head out? She seems to like being near the other pokemon

Vul Vul!" The small Vulee jumped up and down.

//so you can see it, when I am done drawing it I will send you my deviantart link to it. Gonna play some video games to give my hand a break from my stylis
Ninecane (played by TheKrakenLord)

//Sorry that it took so long for me to reply. Better replies in the future though.//

Ninecane watched the exchange between both humans closely, her eyes pools of perception. A little chirrup of amusement left her upon watching Darku with the Litten, and quite quickly she decided to follow the smaller Pokemon, a parting purr serving as a temporary farewell to Ar'thriel and her customer as she leisurely padded after the Growlpix's lead.

((Sorry for how long it took for me to responded, had to go to a Family Fish fry, then to one of my aunt's place.)) Litten followed Darku. It (Litten) was looking around at the same time.

Have fun Eeva!" She said the little nickname of her Vulee as it pranced off after the other three Pokemon happily with her tail swaying happily "Vul!" [Wait up!] She called out to the other three chasing after them

Litten looked at the Vulee. "Litten?" [What do you want?]

Darku lead them around the areas where the fusion Pokemon were held. Barking to them, [here on the left we have the water Pokemon's area. Here you can see Mithreal and Vapjolteon, which are the only two that we have for our water types. And on to the right, we have our own pokecenter. There we have our healing fusion Pokemon that goes by the name of Chanstan.] Still walking he leads them to where the legendarys were held. [Inside here we have three legendary griffon fusions: Suicuno, Zapkou, and Moltrei, along with a fusion called Lugix. Not every legendary fusion type resides here. For example Darkmoon and Chartwo seem to be more able to handle living out in the paddocks.] Stopping in front of a very large field, all the rest of the fusions seemed to be enjoying themselves out in the field. [Here is where we house the rest of the fusions...however...] walking to the aviary, [...here is where most of our bird fusions reside when they do not wish to be around other nonbirds are.] A couple of Ratado scamper past. [My master have made fusions just to help out around the complex, like these Ratado, the Chanstan, and the Charchamp are permanent fusions to the laboratory.] He sits down and licks his paw. [Do you have any questions so far?]

Ar'thriel walked back to the laboratory and gave the fusion machine the samples of DNA.

Litten looked around for a moment. {I do. Who even sponsors this place? And who thought of making Fusions?} It asked. ((Had to edit, the [] wasn't working right.))

Darku looked at the Litten. {I don't know....the reason this place is still standing is the customers. But my master keeps in contact with Professor Pine...it was he who gave her he position...which in turn she made me.}

Litten wasn't surprised. {Well, why did your human seem interested with me?}

{From what I heard, she used to be more out in the field, studying Pokemon.} Darku's tails sway a little as he looked over

{Oh. That's... interesting.} Litten groomed it's fur bit. {Hard to keep this fur down.}

Darku nods his head before laying down and rolling onto his back. {Shall we start heading back, or would you like to explore the field?}

{Actually, I think I'll be leaving now.} Litten started going back towards the entrance.

When they started talking about there fur Vulee butted in {fur isn't hard when your human grooms you alot!} She said smiling happily for she loved to be groomed most Pokemon do. {I have one question by he way!} She said her tail swaying {do you have any Pokemon here that are fused with a Vulpix? Or Eevee?} She asked curiously for she was fused with both Eevee and Vulpix.

Litten looked at the Vulee. {I don't have a human. I am what you would call a wild Pokemon.} Then it continued walking towards the entrance.

Vulee tilted her head {I was a wild pokemon once! I may be fused together but I remember!} She said looking at the litten.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus