Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten looked around for a moment. {I do. Who even sponsors this place? And who thought of making Fusions?} It asked. ((Had to edit, the [] wasn't working right.))
Ar'thriel (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Darku looked at the Litten. {I don't know....the reason this place is still standing is the customers. But my master keeps in contact with Professor Pine...it was he who gave her he position...which in turn she made me.}

Litten wasn't surprised. {Well, why did your human seem interested with me?}

{From what I heard, she used to be more out in the field, studying Pokemon.} Darku's tails sway a little as he looked over

{Oh. That's... interesting.} Litten groomed it's fur bit. {Hard to keep this fur down.}

Darku nods his head before laying down and rolling onto his back. {Shall we start heading back, or would you like to explore the field?}

{Actually, I think I'll be leaving now.} Litten started going back towards the entrance.
Mystery (played by Raven14)

When they started talking about there fur Vulee butted in {fur isn't hard when your human grooms you alot!} She said smiling happily for she loved to be groomed most Pokemon do. {I have one question by he way!} She said her tail swaying {do you have any Pokemon here that are fused with a Vulpix? Or Eevee?} She asked curiously for she was fused with both Eevee and Vulpix.

Litten looked at the Vulee. {I don't have a human. I am what you would call a wild Pokemon.} Then it continued walking towards the entrance.

Vulee tilted her head {I was a wild pokemon once! I may be fused together but I remember!} She said looking at the litten.

((I see a glitch. The [] aren't working for you, Mystery?))

Darku looked at the Vulee. {I am mixed with a Vulpix....and then there is Ninecane....she is a Arcanine/Ninetails mix} Rising to his paws, he started to lead the small group back to the entrance. He could hear the laboratory's machines beeping as one of the previous ordered fusion was still growing in the incubation tube. Ar'thriel was busy humming to herself as she checked on the machine, jotting down on that fusions notes. The pen could be heard as it scribbled on the clipboard. Darku pauses as he watched his master working. He could tell she loved her job...working on the fusions...although he could tell she had some sadness, but he didn't know how to help her forget about what sadness she was holding on to. {Oh...I forgot, down this way is the laboratory...where all the magic happens.} He started to lead them them down to the lab. The Ninecane in the tube floated in the fluid, it's eyes closed while its tails were up against its body. Right now, it was still the size of a Growlpix....not fully up to its actual size. {I have watched my master work...even helped out around the room where I can. The DNA goes into the machine on the left...where the DNA is put in, then the machine sends the DNA into the incubation tubes. Here the humans have to wear gloves and masks so that they don't accidentally send their DNA in with the Pokemon DNA.}

Litten walked over to the entrance and sat down, seeing if the door would open again.

Vulee nodded {wow this stuff is amazing!} She swayed her tails back an forth with joy {I wonder if they are done with my masters orders?}

(Hey I'm on deviant art how do you make drawings that good like it's amazing!!?)

//I pretty much find two Pics of the pokemonnd kinda trace over them. Then I just draw the fused Pokemon parts and colors

Litten was still waiting for the door to open. {How did it work last time?} It looked around to see if there was a trigger or switch.

Seeing the litten confused, Darku walked over to him and steps on the padded entrance mat which opened the doors due to the pressure

{Oh! That makes me feel dumb. Well, thanks anyway. I guess I'll see you later.} Litten ran off.
Darku (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

He nods his head then sat down by his master as she walked out of the laboratory. "Grrrrrooowl." Looking over to Vulee, he tilts his head a little. {Are you a fusion too?}

Litten didn't actually leave. Instead, it ran around the lab until it found a window. Litten jumped up onto the window seel.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Pokemon Fusion Labratory

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus