Skip to main content

Forums » Introductions » Heylo!

Just another new one showing their (figurative?) face for the first time.

A pleasure. I hope this place will be fun and turn up new friends.
FUN! We have an order of fun here! TABLE OF ALL RPR!

Oh hey there! I'm your neighborhood cubey and I'm just a little kooky! Anyway WELCOME! I'm sure you'll find TONS of fun! AND AWESOMESAUCE!

Also of course there will be new friends!

We're friends now right? I do love friends...
Hey! Welcome to RPR! :) I'm sure you'll find lots of new friends here, the community overall is really nice. Hope you are able to find just what you're looking for :)
Sanne Moderator

If your icon is a picture of yourself, you are showing us your face literally. ;)

Welcome to the site! As you can see we have awesomesauce people here. Some of them consume sugar. XD *distracts the cube with hats*

What sort of roleplay do you usually do (if you have done any before!) and where do you normally do it?
Hey, Welcome to RPR! I can't see any of your characters so I don't know if you like the same sorts of RP as me, but take a look at mine, and let me know if you see one that interests you. I am always up for RP, and making new friends. :)
It looks like everybody has this covered already, but welcome! :) I'm still adjusting to the site myself, but I'm always open to chat or RP!
Seeri

A warm welcome to you! I haven't been around RPR all that long, but since my first moments on here, I've met a bunch of wonderful people and made new friends. I'm sure you will do the same! :D

That being said, I'll extend my own offer to chat or RP! I'm always up for listening; I say that because I'm not often the best at starting a conversation. ^^;
Kim Site Admin

Welcome, HighJinx! It's a pleasure to have you with us. :) What kind of RP are you into these days?
Highjinx Topic Starter

To Rubix, Thank you! Friends absolutely! An order of fun is the way to go, and I can't say I've ever had a neighborhood cubey before.

To Loki, Thank you for the welcome :) I hope so too.

To Sanne, It is, so I did! :D Thank you for the welcome. I like to rp 'almost' anything. Although, over the years I think I've gotten more into realistic type writing. I love historical RP. However, I'm all about whatever sounds fun. *Note to self, hide cookies.*

To Strangedisease, Thank you for the welcome! It was pretty late when I decided to join last night, so I didn't have the time to put any up. Hopefully I'll be doing that today! (Your av pic is a treble clef, if that is indicative of your personality, I'm sure we'll get along great. I love music.) I'll definitely look into your characters. :)

To Longinus, Thank you for the welcome. Yeah, It was pretty late when I joined so haven't had too much time to poke around. I'm trying to figure, by looking at other people's characters, which of mine characters would be best suited to be displayed here. So far, I'm thinking I'm going to have a hard time choosing just 10. :)

To Seeri, Thank you very much for the welcome. What a wonderful recommendation for the site. I'm already getting the idea that everyone is very sweet here. I'm a little bit of the same way sometimes. I'm unsure how to approach people lol. No worries, if I catch you around, I'll be sure to say hello.:)

To Kim, Thank you! I like to rp 'almost' anything. My preferred style is multi-para and I love long term RP.

I just wanted to say that this site already makes me SO happy. Finally found a place that is home to awesome people, minus the difficult ones (well, so far lol). <3

XOXO - Jinx
"At PC laptops, we love you!"

Well, I sure as heck ain't PC laptops, but I'll spread their love! Welcome, to say the least... I can tell you this site is AMAZING, and that is being told from someone who has only been on here for like, three months... Okay, maybe four, but you get the point. I got a lot of role plays going on, but I would be more than welcome to chat about plots and stuff, and eventually start one with you. Unless I get sent to the corner again *sigh*, shunned. Anyway, nice to meet you.
Highjinx Topic Starter

"Welcome to the Apple Store, are you sure you're in the right place?" lol j/k

Thanks for the welcome! That's a good review. I've just been lurking through the forums the last day or so while I marshal my characters. So far I like what I've seen. I'm not actively looking for RP until I get all my characters together. When I do though, I'll skitter around looking at people and send messages. I'll keep you in mind and not in the corner lol.

Nice to meet you too!
*Bows*

Much obliged :)
Highjinx Topic Starter

*Curtsies*

The feeling is mutual. ;)

You are on: Forums » Introductions » Heylo!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus