Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

((I'm also joining ))
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

(Ok, you can join)
His smile soon faded when his dad walked in the coffe shop he had his head all bandaged up and he glared at his Dad who hadn’t seen him yet “Oh boy” he told himself
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He walked in behind Chase's dad, he bumped into him"O-Oh sorry sir"he adjusted his backpack
The man turned around “watch were your going kid” he sounded pissed and drunk and William sank in his seat

"I'm sorry!"je looked down
Aniise watched the scene and got a bit scared. She knew what drunk parents could do. After all half of her scars were from her own drunk parents.
Black (played anonymously)

( Could I join? )

(Sure, Damn we got a lot of people)
He sighed and walked up to his dad “leave him alone it was a accident Dad” his dad glared at him “watch what you say to me boy”

"I'm gonna help sort this out" I say quietly to the others. I get up to confront the adult. "Dude, don't treat your son like that"

He kept looking down"n-never mind, I-I shouldn't have come here..."
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

Leah shook her head before standing up as well in case if something went wrong. She didn't want anyone getting hurt...
He got even more angry “stay out of it all of you this is between me and my son” William sighs clenching his fist and looks at same “no my dads just a ass how’s your head Dad? Sucks that you got in such a terrible accident “ his dad glared I expect you back in the house tonight
Black (played anonymously)

Black would stand near by,
Smoking a cigarette.

He looked up"H-Hey don't talk to your son like that!"
Aniise looked over at Sam and silently walked over tohim as she tilted her head. "H-Hey are you o-okay?" she asked softly.

"If any fighting starts, that's when I get involved" I warn him.

"Yeah..."
His dad shakes his head and grabs William by the arm and is suprised when William pulls away “leave now”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus