Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

;-; oh ok i guess im ignored... again..))

Kylie was chillin at her house watching Ouran highschool host club, "Why cant this happen to me!" Kylie yelled at her tv
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

He gave up and allowed her to pull him
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

(IVE SEEN THAT ANIME AND I love it and i always will!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She nudged his head with her foot angrily before dragging Luna off who was growling menacingly.
((I'm sorry Kylie. Okay so what's happening is that Williams dad was like being mean. So everyone ganged up on him. He punched William and left as Jonah is now calling the police.))
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

"Sissy, get Luna to hold him down" I properly dial 911. When they answer I Chat with them. "Yes...For child abuse... The cafe near the school... OK thanks" I hang up. "They'll be right here"
Aniise stared at Sam and sat him down across from her as she drank her coffee.

He put his head down"stupid..."he mumbled to himself
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She let go of Luna’s leash letting her tackle him to the ground again easily. She sat cross legged as Luna snarled when he shifted under her. She went back grabbing her got chocolate and wataching the grown man struggle under the massive dog/wolves body.
Aniise slightly heard it and looked up at him. "Who's stupid?" She asked.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie sighed and started reading more fanfictions not sure what to do
Leah (played by LillyBlack79)

Leah nodded and let out a sigh as she sat down at a table before looking back at where the guy who is still smoking the cigarette... somehow that bothered her, for now, reason as now she found herself glaring at him...

"Hm? Oh no one, I was talking to myself"
Aniise nodded and itched her head lightly. "Sorry..Uhm..Do you want some coffee..?" She asked.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

The sound of police sirens echo in the background. "That'll be them" I say.

"O-Oh sure..."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She shifted uncomfortably as a grown up couple walked by looking strangely at them. She yelled as her grabbed her ankle unexpectedly and Luna quickly bit his wrist holding on as he screamed her teeth leaving a deep blooding wound in his wrist. She kicked his side hard inching away from him.
Black (played anonymously)

Black lights his cigarette,
He puts on some ear buds and listens to Deja Vu.
Aniise nodded and smiled as she sat her coffee on the table. She stood up and quickly asked. "Which one..?"

"Surprise me"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus