Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Jonah (played by JonahMa07) Topic Starter

(What ages are everyone's characters because we need to know who will be in the same classes :P Jonah will be 17)
Antero Perez (played by CoyBoat275)

(16 years!)

(Ok, so would we be in the same class cause Jonah was meant to have just turned 17)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“We well d d duh s sh she’s a s se service dog i I’m s ssupposed to bring her e e Eva every EVERYWHERE” she responded rolling her eyes at her brother and strapping on Luna’s vibrant purple service dog vest.

(Sissy can be 13-14 maybe just turned 14 or ya know either is fine)
(Haha I say she is 16 because why not.)

Brity continued down the street putting in her head phones and singing to Jocelyn Flores by xxxTentacion. She began to dance a bit and began to walk a little faster in possibility she would be late. She wasn't really looking where she was going and ran into a stop sign. She stumbled backwards and stood back up hoping no one saw.

He started to slow down, only about a quarter way to school, "I... Think... I can slow down a bit..." he said talking deep breaths, walking the rest ofthe way.

"Yeah, I guess" I respond. I pick up my bag back and head to the door. "We should probably get a move on, don't wanna be late"

(So Jonah, Brity and Antero could be in the same class)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“K k k” she said picking up her bag and grabbing Luna’s leash form nearby the door clipping it on Luna’s service dog vest. She opened the door walking through and waited on the sidewalk for Jonah. “H hurry u up slow p poke!” She shouted giggling.
Brity dusted herself off before continuing to dance as she walked. She also continued to sing. "I know you so well, so well." She sang lightly as she continued to dance. She loved xxxTentacion. She had no idea why but she did.

"Ok, coming" He responded as we begin to walk to school. "You excited?" He asks.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“ n n no” she responded “b but I wanted t to b beat you” She added smiling as Luna trotted next to her to keep up with her fast walking.

"Good luck with that" He says beginning to run.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She stopped dropping Luna leash and taking off running Luna running way faster then her. Luna’s massive paws hit the ground as she bounded after Jonah quickly catching up with him and passing him. Sissy ran after Luna coming up next to Jonah quickly even though she was younger and shorter then him. She took a turn getting ahead of Jonah.

As he walked, he saw Brity up ahead, dancing. He was a bit jealous how everyone can dance except him, but he shook the thought and ran up to her, "Hey! You got some good dancing there!" he said to her smiling
Brity heard something and took out her headphones. She saw Antero walking over to her and she smiled a bit. "Eh. Its okay I guess. I bet you can too." She says nudging him a bit.
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

Kylie's bus arrived and she got off. Kylie walked in the school and sat down at a bench

"Yah no. I've got two left feet and no rhythm in my bones." he laughed, "Name is Antero. You?"

He ran faster until they were even again. The front school gates loomed into view ahead of them.

(Kylie, how old is your character?)
Nick Lus (played by KylieWaterfall)

(16 almost turning 17)

She hummed quietly to herself thinking about food and her crush.
(Her crush will come later in da rp)
Brity laughed a bit. "Everyone can dance. Maybe I can show you sometime." She says with a smile. "I am Brity. I like your name."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » High School Romance RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus