Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Interview your characters!

ONLY ACCEPTING DISCO (played by GlitterPrincess)

How would you introduce yourself to a stranger?
Like this. Makes a grand gesture with her arms, smiling brightly all the while. I am Autumn the Glitter Princess. I come from a magical land that is full of glitter and unicorns! Isn't really from a magical land at all.

What do you like?
I like lots of things! Strawberries, glitter. I LOVE glitter! Drinking, fun people... trails off

What do you dislike?
Ooooh slimey things, snakes, demons, not getting my way. All terrible!

What is a sure way to make you angry?
Tell me no. Not let me have my way. I HATE that!

What can make you smile?
Lots of things. Giving me things like food or glitter. Telling me pretty words. I like flatterers!

Who is your closest friend?
Not counting my two lover boys then it is Deky! (NetherResonant) Although he is a lover boy too but he's different.

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
To feel my emotions less intensely than I do.

What is your most treasured possession?
The necklace Kenji gave me. It is always worn. The thought of him turned the black jewel pink, which made her smile.

What is your greatest regret?
Falling for someone I shouldn't have.
Halasian (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Interviewer: Today we have Halasian, a Dunedain Ranger of the North who first served with Chieftain Arathorn. His later years seemed to be fraught with troubles, and there is a mystery as to what happened to him. So it is a pleasure or us to be able to bring you an exclusive interview with Halasian. *applause* ~ The greyed ranger walks on stage and shakes hands with the MC before sitting down on the couch ~

Interviewer: "It is a pleasure that you chose to join us tonignt Halasian. Now you are the father of..."
Halasian: "... of Hanasian, yes and Halcwyn, and his older brother Hayna as well."
Interviewer: "Yes...."
Halasian: "Bet you never heard of Hanasian's siblings eh?"
Interviewer: "No, and we will get into that more in a bit, but there are some stock questions I need to ask before we move on to these other things."
Halasian: "Right. Sorry.. not used to being in civilised society so this is rather daunting."
Interviewer: "You'll be right. Did they get you an ale"
Halasian: "No, I am happy with water. I had to give up the ales as things happen when I drink."
Interviewer: Right..it happens to the best of us. Now, for the questions...

"I don't. They usually have a way of introducing themselves to me."

What do you like?
"Ale. We already made that clear. Trouble is it doesn't alwayslike me."

What do you dislike?
"Stupid questions."

"Being repeatedly asked stupid questions."

What can make you smile?
"A pretty barmaid giving me an ale, a smile, and if I was lucky, more. I don't know if it would make me smile these days, but it did."

"All the close friends I ever had are dead. I quit making friends when I saw it was usually terminal for them."

"My life as a ranger."

"I have this pendant my wife Forcwyn gave me when we were married. I keep it with me always."

"Not being faithful to Forcwyn."

Interviewer: "Well... that was intense. We'll be back with Halasian after these messages."
Lucienne the Unkilla (played by VanHelsing)

Lucienne was already giggling at the question as she buried her hands in her face. "S-Sorry that j-just reminds me of a joke I've been thinking of," She said as she smacked herself in the back of the head sending her own head off her shoulders and into her arms. "I get like a lot fewer staples for my neck so when someone bumps into me my head'll fly off!" She said enthusiastically before bursting out into a fit of laughter "It'll be freaking hilarious, they'll think they killed me!"

This fit of laughter goes on for the next 10 minutes until Lucienne is prepared for the next question

What do you like?
"Oh dear god... Ah sorry about that, anyway what I like?" She asks as she adjusted herself in her chair thinking of things to say. "Well I guess I like traveling, I never really can stay in one place for too long, and I like a good drink every... let's say... time I'm thirsty" She answered as she quietly kicks away the flask she brought with her and placed on the ground. "But... Well... If there's one thing I like the most it's gotta be kids, I grew up in an orphanage and the people who ran that place were probably the nicest people imaginable, I want to be like those people and give 'em a good home you know"

What do you dislike?
"Oh dear god I can't spiders, I know I'm immortal but I don't think there'll ever be a day where they don't freak me out"

"Hmm, huh I never really thought of that, one way I guess is to be an overall dirtbag and treat others like trash, seriously you can do whatever you want to me I don't care I can't die anyway, but when it gets to bothering other people; especially children that's where I draw the line"

What can make you smile?
"Oh that's easy! All of the stuff I said like a few questions ago on what I liked, but I love jokes even my own" She said as she held up her head, having been in her lap the whole time "Guess I fall apart whenever I hear them! Get it?" She asks before getting into another fit of laughter for a few more minutes.

"I don't really have that many friends really, sad I know but like I said I like to travel, but my buddy Drayis is cool with me, we've fought all kinds of bad stuff together it's awesome!" She said with a bright smile which eventually faded into a frown as she let out a sigh. "Or at least that's how he was until his wife got sick, seriously if anyone deserves immortality it was her, he tried getting her better but he couldn't get the money together and she eventually passed, I haven't really seen him since then I hope he's doing alright"

Lucienne thought to herself as she got out her trusty staple gun and stapled her neck together "Not a single thing, if I'm gonna be alive forever I might as well be my own biggest fan, which I already am"

Lucienne moved her neck around as she got used to the feeling of having her head back on while she heard the next question. "Huh well I don't really own it but I'm trying to get it, the orphanage I grew up in really," She said with a smile. "It's kinda run down I won't lie but once I get enough money I'm gonna buy that place and make it the best orphanage you'll ever imagine! Parent's will wanna let their kids in there"

"Well I guess it would be some of the minor ones I've made, I'm trying to get enough money but sometimes I work a couple years and end up with a months pay from some people, sometimes I help people for free when their at a worse place then me, sure it feels nice to help them but I kinda regret it too"

What do you do to relax?
"That's easy, I like to garden!" She said as she ran out of the room before coming back with several potted plants. "I hear Immotal people can get kinda lonely, thankfully I'm only in my 40s so I'm a pretty young immortal, which is why I have all these plants so I'll never be alone!"
Mary (played anonymously)

Easy, I just go up to them and say "Hi, I'm Mary. And you are?"

What do you like?

Well, the food I like most is pizza. My favorite way to pass time is by video games or hanging out with friends some place. Oh! And my favorite power to have is electricity. It looks so cool!

What do you dislike?

I do not like demons...they're really aggressive creatures and also kind of annoying. I also hate bugs. They're gross and weird!

Hmm, I don't get mad very often but I guess if someone was really annoying and making fun of everything I do. That would make me pretty upset.

What can make you smile?

Cats and dogs. How could you not when you look at their tiny faces?

I'm not sure honestly. I haven't been close to someone in such a long time. But I'm optimistic that I'll meet someone who can qualify for my best friend.

Physical strength. I have to rely on my power in most fights because I'm so weak.

I don't have one. I left everything behind when I left the den of monsters.

Leaving behind people who needed me the most. I would like to go back and set things right but...it might be too late for that now?

As for the question for the next person...What is your goal in life?
Burrito (played by Icyrosyseal)

"simple! walk up to them, introduce myself, get annoyed when they laugh at my name, walk off, and continue being bored! it's easy!"

What do you like?

"really anything new to me at this point, but i also like flowers, birds, and making worlds for others to enjoy! wait, oh, uh, by that i mean rp. yeah. definitely rp. is what i really meant to say."

What do you dislike?

"hm, not much really. mainly just the obvious, bullies, thieves, that kinda thing."

"empty threats, breaking promises, hurting my friends."

What can make you smile?

"helping someone, sunsets, and seeing people enjoy my worlds! rps! i mean!"

"don't you see it as a bit unfair to rank your friends? they are people, not accessories and decorations."

"you know, that's surprisingly tough to answer. um, i guess i would change how violent i get on the rare chance you manage to make me really, really, really mad. it's hard to do but when it happens people tend to stay away from me for a while."

"i don't know, i don't really have any treasured possessions. i have a few, but i don't have them with me and they are all just as valuable to me as the next. sorry, i can't answer this one!"

"not asking anyone to come with me when i left my village. it gets lonely.."

What is your goal in life?

"find a goal in life, actually."

"what, it's over? aw, i was just getting the hang of it.. well, my question for the next person is would you save yourself or 5 strangers? goodbye all!"
Kuroba Mikazuki (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Easy. I wouldn't."

What do you like?
"People not standing in my way."

What do you dislike?
"Most of humanity?"

"Hell, getting in my way."

What can make you smile?
"Ha...! You have find out."

"No comment."

"Nothing."

"My sword."

"I...don't know."

Would You Save Yourself or Five Strangers?
"Myself. In theory, I shouldn't give a damn."

"My question to you is...Guns or swords?"
Tidus O'Neil (played by Lanx12)

Guns or Swords?

I don't know...

"I'm not sure honestly...Most of the time I'm to busy chewing that person out about how they treated their car."

What do you like?

"Anything with a motor and a good burger."

What do you dislike?

"People who think they are above everyone else...I hate that so much I mean !" -stands up and starts ranting as the camera falls over- "Mister Myers! Mister Myers !!!!" -screen goes blank-

"Thinking you know everything..."

What can make you smile?

"I don't know...I haven't smiled in a long time...well given an honest smile..."

"I don't...Have anyone as a close friend.."

"If I could..maybe my childhood...Maybe then I would of turned out better.."

"My car and bike."

"My life."

My question. What kind of trouble have you gotten into in your past?
Alex Scott (played by AlexSilverX)

"It usually starts and ends with me showing them my hunter badge, them asking if I'm a cop, and me deciding not to waste my time with the village idiot."

What do you like?
"I have a profile so... why don't you read it?"

What do you dislike?
He'd wordlessly point at the question above's response, looking at you like you're the biggest idiot on this earth.

"Breaking my stuff, killing people I know, actively wasting my time with stupid questions..."

What can make you smile?
"You know that moment where the monster looks at you like YOU'RE the messed up one right as you're about to jam a blade into its skull? Yea; that'd do it."

"...I hope you realize one of the reasons I sleep around rather than commit to a relationship is specifically to avoid getting asked this kind of question."

"I would not be responsible for my uncle's death."

"That'd be... hmm... actually that would probably go to Rose, my sword."

"Killing my uncle Friedrich who raised me since my parents' divorce."

What kind of trouble have you gotten into in your past?
"I got possessed by a demon who made me kill my maternal uncle... shit that element of my backstory came up a lot today... can I go now?"

"Oh, and my question really quick;"

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION ON MARRIAGE?
Gives a slight bow before smiling as he took out a note card "Hello, my name is Reggie." He shows the other side while making an confused face. "Can I help you?"

What do you like?
He takes out a handmade wooden puppet and used his semblance to place strings of energy on it. Once he was finished he made the puppet ballet dance while he took out another card. "shows for those who will watch... Mostly for my siblings." He smiled with a hint of embarrassment.

What do you dislike?
He frowns before using his semblance to float out a few cards. "Weakness", "Killers", "It hurts to talk". The cards floated back into their case.

Once again the cards floated out, "Don't Call Them, Little Killers."

What can make you smile?
He took out a warn photo album as a card floated out. "Every moment counts, even the ones that hurt". He smiled warmly.

He shrugs as a card floated out. "Nothing yet, I'll keep looking."

He shook his head.

He smiled and pointed at the book, he then pointed at the large coffin shaped weapon case.

He frowned as a old and damaged card floated out. "They had a father and a mother and two older sibling." The word "Had" was underlined so hard that a hole was punched into the card.

He smiled with a sly and playful grin as a card floated out. "Yes"

He as a thoughtful expression as he floated a few cards and took out a blank card and started writing. "Its a thing.", "I only seen it work a few times. But that's just me.", "Are you doing it for the right reasons, and are they?" He showed the new card. "You should ask someone who isn't mute, I only have so many cards."

Q: How many siblings do you have?
Before agreeing to answer any questions, Ghaurug first secures an agreement that nothing he says in this interview can be used to identify or incriminate him.

"With a knife thrust in the back. Ha!" He gives a bark of laughter before leaning forward in his seat, elbows on his knees. "In all seriousness, though, if they aren't a mark, it goes more like, 'The name's Ghaurug gro-Khazgur, what can I do you for?'" He smiles and mimes holding out a hand for a shake.

What do you like?
His face lights up. "Food! And, you know, other sources of nutrition." He flashes a quick grin. "And I love my job. Both jobs... Hail Sithis." He touches his chest and closes his eyes with the last two words, delivering them with reverence.

What do you dislike?
Opening his eyes again, his grin fades. "Heretics. Sinners. Lawmen. And, of course, my old clan." He spits on the ground.

"Cause a child suffering and I will relish the taste of your dying flesh," he says, cracking his knuckles. "It's the one part of Brotherhood doctrine I disagree with. %@$# the Night Mother and %@$# child-killing contracts. A true Father loves all his children, no matter what the Listener says." He pauses and gives his interviewer a serious look. "This part you will repeat to no one with my name attached, or we'll both die. You first."

What can make you smile?
Closing his eyes again, he licks his tusks and breathes deep, imagining. "The rush of hot blood as I bite into a mark's throat. Alternatively, the smell of bread fresh out of the oven."

Ghaurug sighs, and the corners of his mouth droop. "There was a dark elf I'd taken a bit of a fancy to, once. The story of how we met is hilarious, but I'll not repeat it here. Suffice it to say, we had the same...tastes." He licks his tusks again. "He was more than a friend to me. I loved that %@$# elf. Emphasis on the past tense. I see him again, I feast on his corpse."

He frowns more deeply, and lowers his voice. "Even though it's useful for someone in my line of work to be able to fit into small spaces...I wish I had more height and weight on me. I was small before the vampirism. Now my body seems to waste away no matter how much food I put in it, and my strength seems more magical than physical in nature. I'm trying to bulk up anyway, but it's clearly not happening. Height, unfortunately, I can do nothing about."

"My blades, of course!" He seems grateful for the change of subject. "No, they don't have names, but they're trusty and sharp, and I've ended many a life with them in hand."

"Not killing every last man and woman in my clan, leaving only the children alive. And the loss of my last Sanctuary. If I ever find the idiot who let the guards follow them home, they're dead meat." As an afterthought, he adds, "I wonder what my brother's rotten heart would have tasted like."

Ghaurug bursts out laughing. "You ask to interview an assassin of the Dark Brotherhood and you feel the need to ask that? I've killed people from all walks of life. I've also worked alongside thieves and smugglers, for a while. Never touched the slave trade, never had the stomach for it, but we ran drugs and contraband of all other kinds. Tried some of the drugs, but as a youngling it wasn't to my tastes and as a vampire they had no effect. And I always liked killing more than thieving." He pauses. "Oh, and in case it wasn't obvious, I drink blood and eat people. That counts as trouble, yes?"

How many siblings do you have?
He gives a low whistle. "You're asking a stronghold Orsimer. I've got more siblings than I can count. Probably even more now than when I left the clan. And probably nieces and nephews too, since my father's probably not clan chief any more... Hope my brothers treat their spawn better than they treated me."

Question for the next person: What was your childhood like?
Jun took a moment to Inhale, exhale and groan. Being put on the spot like this, so suddenly annoys her.

“Being the curious woman I am, I would approach with caution, intrigue and a simple “Siyo” Which means Hello or Hello to all.”

What do you like?

“I like to cook. I’ve come to understand that everyone here has achieved ascension through Equilibrium but it’s what I enjoy doing.”

What do you dislike?

“If you had asked me this before Andrew Jackson’s term, I would have said outsiders. Now, it’s just bears. They always know how to sneak up on you, when you least expect them to.”

“.....” She’s already giving me that cold, murderous, go to hell look. Moving on!

What can make you smile?

“To see my family again.”

“I have none at this time.”

“There’s Nothing I need to change if I see no problems with who I am.”

“My late fiancé’s handmade hunting necklace. The bear fangs add a real nice touch.”

“Not being quick enough to save my late fiancé..”
Samirah Mulneth (played by Sinonra)

Samirah looks at you in surprise "You want to interview me? Are you sure you don't want someone else? I'm just a soldier in the imperial Army

"I'd give them the traditional Eqistan greeting and tell them I'm Samirah of the Eqistan imperial Army."

What do you like?

"I like books even though I can't really read them, I like people who treat me with kindness despite me being a slave, I like music and dancing too."

What do you dislike?

"I don't people abusing power, I don't like cruel or entitled people either.."

"Calling me halfbreed or hurting someone I care for."

What can make you smile?

"Returning to the Capital of Eqistan after a long deployment and seeing the peaceful hustle-n-bussle of the city, children playing in the street people of so many different races and creeds interacting with each other."

"My sword, it always has my back, it'll never betray me and it'll always get me through tough times."

"Not being a war slave."

She fiddles with a plain looking iron ring with no markings or decorative features on it "Some one very important to me gave me this ring."

"I regret not being able to save my comrades in an ambush, that I was the one that survived."
my question for the next person: Who is/was the most influential person in your life and what did they do that was so important?
Kotal Kahn (played by MordosKull)

"I am Strength, Courage and Honor! I am Kotal Kahn, known to mortals as Huitzilopotchli! I am the God of War and Emperor of Outworld! Yes.. something like that. Depending on the circumstances really, sometimes I can't afford to be grandiose. More's the pity."

What do you like?
"KOMBAT! But also I have a fondness for cooking. Can't be a proper warrior without good nutrition."

What do you dislike?
"Cowards, faithlessness, traitors.. RAIDEN! Hey you useless god, how about you do your blasted job and stop meddling in my affairs!"

"A lot of things really, in fact it's easier to say what DOESN'T make me angry. I'm a God of War after all. However I've been told I do foolish decisions when angered so I've been trying to reign in my temper lately."

What can make you smile?
"The sun shinning upon the blood stained corpses of my enemies! Ah! What glorious sight!!"

"FRIENDSHIP!!!? AGAIN!!!!??"

"I really need to become more well versed on current popular culture affairs. This upstart Earthrealm warriors have made jokes at my expense for too long!!"

"My helmet. It is a constant reminder of my origins and values, and that there are other things worth noting besides those in my own domain."

"Letting my Mexica drink the blood of the Spaniards. Hrrg! How was I supposed to know that would give them the pox!!!? Stupid humanity and their frailty..."

"Surely you jest. You ask this of a God of War!? If you consider every single time I've engaged in Kombat to be trouble then there are far too many tales to tell."

"Hmm... some might say that Raiden is my brother considering how close we are in the pantheon of Earthrealm gods. In truth, I have no surviving relatives."

Who is/was the most influential person in your life and what did they do that was so important?
"It was not just a person but a group of people. They called themselves the Mexica.. known to everyone else as the Aztecs. They taught me the true path of perseverance and what it really means to be a warrior."

Question for the next person: Favorite martial art?
Moglin (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I am Military Operations Organization/Guidance Logistics Expert, or MOOGLE, but you can call me Mog, kupo!"

What do you like?
"A good friend, kupo!"

What do you dislike?
"Hmm...Killing the innocent."

"Kupo...! I don't really get angry!"

What can make you smile?
"I don't really have lips, kupo!"

"Kupo...Good question!"

"Hmm...I don't know, kupo."

"The Cadets in Class Zero, kupo, even though I don't possess them!"

"Kupo...It's personal. "

Favorite Martial Art?
"K-Kupo!...I can't fight!"

My question is: Favorite song, kupo?
Rio Santarello (played anonymously)

*How would you introduce yourself to a stranger?

"The name's Rio, last name's not important. And who the hell are you?"

What do you like?

"Oh you know, alcohol, cigarettes, that sort of thing. Oh, are you talking like hobbies or music or some ****? I'm really into motorcycles and rock music."

*What do you dislike?

"Deep water. It's a very serious phobia of mine. Of your talking like the above question is have to say green beans. Yeah, definitely those..."

*What is a sure way to make you angry?

"Do I have to list them all...?"
What can make you smile?

*Who is your closest friend?

"I don't really... I don't really have any friends if I were to be honest."

*If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

"Too personal. I ain't tellin' you ****."

*What is your most treasured possession?

"Uh... my crappy apartment? I don't really know man."

*What is your greatest regret?

"Once again, too personal dude."

My question is: Are you allergic to anything? Food or otherwise?
Sasha Antonova (played anonymously)

(I think I mined all the different questions asked here)

Questions:

Depends on the stranger. I usually play the shy girl card if he is handsome and I want to meet him.

What do you like?
Music, dance, wine

What do you dislike?
Mysogeny

Mansplaining

What can make you smile?
A touching story

My big brother Illya

My insecurities

A pendant given to me by a former love

Breaking off my relationship with Tommy Shaw

You're stuck out in sub-zero weather alone and you're pretty sure you're not safe from being attacked, either. How do you stick the night?
I get my Beretta Bobcat out of my purse and take the safety off

What is your worst fear and why?
My PTSD dreams because they can happen at any time without warning

What's the most terrifying thing to ever happen to you?
Being caught in Chechnya without a way out except by foot.

What do you do to relax?
Pour a glass of wine and listen to some music.

What is your goal in life?
To settle down with someone I love and have babies and live to a ripe old age.

Guns or swords?
Whatever is nearest when the need arises.

I killed a man who tried to rape me. Turned out it was the son of a Saudi prince.

I'm all for it if it is what you and your partner want to do (sexuality does not matter)

One brother five years older than me.

What was your childhood like?
It wasn't easy but father always looked out for us and managed to get food on the table.

Who is/was the most influential person in your life and what did they do that was so important?
My father because despite being quite busy trying to make ends meet, he always had time for his little girl and he taught me so many things.

Favorite martial art?
Karate

Favorite song?
Rhiannon by Fleetwood Mac

Are you allergic to anything?
Not that I know of.

My question: Have you ever been in love?
Jarred Eisner (played by Werren)

VonTruss a.k.a Jarred Eisner is the C.E.O of the tech and medical company Evolution Inc. the bastion of his organization for usurping the authority of non-powered humans to bring power to super-beings. A telepathic villain with a far-reaching psionic influence.

Approach them while sifting through their surface level of thoughts, gather from that the form of greeting they would be most impressed by and establish myself as a person for them to admire. If they are a potential ally there is more of an establishment of understanding for one another's goal and an appeal to their desire to convince them to join my organization.

What do you like?
Setting out the path of which super-beings may overtake the power of human officials of authority. Gaining new knowledge from the stream of consciousness of the many individuals my influence has overtaken. Sitting down to have a quiet read of a good book, watching a movie or television show heavily emulating an artist's independent vision and abstract thoughts that the general public perceives as absolutely bizarre. Building myself the best tools and armor for the accomplishment of my goals. Watching my organization run effectively like clockwork and learning new skills that improve my powers and skills, quality of life and the extent I enjoy every facet of my life.

What do you dislike?
The incompetent manner that humans operate their infrastructure, generally individuals who are incompetent and ineffective in carrying out their goals. Prejudice on the basis of a factor that an individual had no control over from the moment of their birth, sex, gender, sexuality, race, those matters. The intolerance motivated on a religious basis and the destructive effects that it has had throughout the course of history. Bothering me for the sake of frivolous matters and the sanctimonious principle held that it is somehow possible to handle inconvenient individuals without murdering them.

Some background knowledge, my alias, VonTruss that like all other Super's alias was assigned by the Peace Enforcers' comic line published by Humanitarian Comics. Originally my alias was Vodok, however many heroes in this propaganda were portrayed as humiliating my caricature by calling him Vodork. This conveyed me as unintimidating and I had a rise of attacks by rookie heroes who attempted to emulate these actions. I have a strong sense of pride and that annoyed me, my alias was changed for the sake of their protection. Try emulating that behavior around me and you'll be left more mentally scarred than if you approached me on standard grounds of animosity.

What can make you smile?
Coming across a very fascinating individual despite my capabilities of accessing every facet of their mind. Better yet, finding an individual with such a strong psionic shield that they're a mystery to me and who I can interact with in the same way most individuals act with one another.

A kitsune named Ukichi. My right-hand woman, magic teacher, computer student, Apostle of Tragedy, the most complex, intelligent, beautiful and quintessentially best person I have ever had the fortune of introducing myself to.

The physical state of my body and how effectively it processes all the nutrients I require to maintain my psionic nature and its general genetic composition.

My Yew wand, it was a gift from Ukichi.

Not establishing myself as a charismatic individual before I began the foundation of my organization and being so withdrawn from my friends at the time. I would have had much more influence over the U.N by now if that had been the case.

Have you ever been in love?
Yes, with Ukichi.

Now I would like to ask a question regarding a matter many people seem to have a struggle making a competent decision on.
At what point do you decide that a family member by blood is no longer worth being treated like family and should be disowned?
Umbra (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Either by saying, "Achtung!", "Hi." , or "Hey, sweetheart."

What do you like?
"Me? I like a woman's gaze. It's the most precious thing in the world...Erm. Second most, actually."

What do you dislike?
"People who try to, or succeed in, hurting my sister."

"Refer to my answer above."

What can make you smile?
"Well, nearly anything."

"My little sister, Astra."

"Oof...Well, I don't know."

"Hmm...I have a few..My bond with my sister, my bond with the rest of my family, and finally, my sword."

"That I wasn't able to prevent my sister from fighting in the war...She was... Sighing, Umbra had to take a moment. "...Too young to be fighting."

At what point do you decide that a family member by blood is no longer worth being treated like family and should be disowned?
"That's a very good question. I had to do this once, to a great-great-great-however-many-generations-it-was granddaughter, but...She eventually learned her ways, and was accepted back in. What'd she do? She greatly twisted the original hero's...Uh, me,.to be exact...Motives to evil, and that's not something I fought for.

"Anyway! In one of my writer's favorite songs, a lyric happens to be "Jeder Minuten ist ein ganzes Jahr", which means "Every minute is a whole year"...What does that mean to you?"
"Depends on the situation, I guess? Like, there's a massive difference between, say, meeting someone at the club and meeting them at a funeral, you feel? You just gotta get a feel for what's appropriate and what kind of person someone is. Hell, even when I'm behind the bar I try to get a read on people."

What do you like?
"Pffff.... broad one! Well, traveling, first and foremost. Learning about new cultures, going out, meeting new people, all that jazz. Also love working the bar. Don't really see myself doing anything else. Might even open my own one day."

What do you dislike?
"I'd go with college. Nothing against people that studied, don't get me wrong, it just really, really wasn't for me."

"You know what, I actually have to think about that one for a bit. I don't get really angry that easily. I mean, sure, mess with my friends and that'll piss me off, but doesn't that go for everyone? You'll be pretty hardpressed to find someone that's gonna go 'yeah you can beat my friends up, no biggie'.
I think I'm gonna go with that either way, though, I can't really come up with anything else that would really get me angry beyond just a bit of irritation, honestly."

What can make you smile?
"A good joke usually does the trick, but overall I think I smile pretty easily."

"George Morning, he's a great dude. Works the bar with me. Bit of a salty old bugger, but a good guy."

"Hmm, you know what? I'm actually pretty cool with how I turned out. I do think I could use a bit of a filter, haha"

"This necklace... Ricky's sis really wanted me to have it after he- well, she just thought it'd be a nice way to remember him.."

"... Not being able to save either Ricky or PJ."

"Every minute is a whole year"...What does that mean to you?"
"Yeah... honest? Not much, haha. I guess a lot can happen in a minute, but it still sounds kinda pretentious."

"Okay, now a question from me to you lot; What are you excited about right now?"
Quinton Tsou (played by jeondoe)

"What's the context? Usually all my introductions start with 'Freeze! Put your hands in the air!' but I would like a change to that," he shrugs, smiling cheekily.

What do you like?
"I really enjoy dancing, it's a nice hobby. And my kitties, they keep a hard-working man company."

What do you dislike?
"People who make my job harder than it needs to be, runners and people who fight back."

"When someone threatens a loved one. I'm not supposed to hit someone who isn't resisting arrest but I really want to break their noses sometimes..."

What can make you smile?
"This is a weird one but seeing old people always makes me happy. I like to imagine they lived life well and I'll do anything to protect them from the world."

"Honestly? My cats."

"How egotistical I can be sometimes. I don't think before saying things."

"The badge my father gave me once he retired from the force. He's still with us today but it holds a lot of memories."

"I have a lot of regrets, and they're when we're too late to save someone. I'm so sorry."

What are you excited about right now?
"My family and I are taking my nieces and nephews trick-or-treating tonight!"

"Now I want to ask you something."
"Who in your life has inspired you to do something great?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Interview your characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus