Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Interview your characters!

Oliver Lawson (played by PastelGalaxy)

How would you introduce yourself to a stranger?

"With a nod or a slight smile and sometimes, if I'm feeling ambitious, I'll shake their hand with a brief hello."

What do you like?

"It says it all in my profile but I guess I can tell you here. I have quite the fondness for tattoos, fighting, boxing in particular, women, and money from my... businesses."

What do you dislike?

"Uh... I'm not sure there's anything I really disdain. I'll have to think about that one..."

What is a sure way to make you angry?

"There's a few things but really it varies from situation to situation."

What can make you smile?

"Seeing people be kind to one another. It really reinstores my faith in humanity."

Who is your closest friend?

"I would have to say either Erick or Lillian. Those two have always been there for me."

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

"How people perceive me upon our first meeting. I guess I come off a little too intense or something, maybe mysterious even? I don't really know."

What is your most treasured possession?

"The only photo I have of my mother, gone far too soon. Love you mom."

What is your greatest regret?

"Not trying to get my father the help he needs. I know he can get better and that he's a great person underneath it all but with all the stuff he's on he isn't."

Who in your life has inspired you to do something great?

"I've been inspired by many people but I don't think they've caused good inspiration."

"What is one thing that you want to do before you die?"
Delphine (played by Selkieborn)

"I would honestly question why doing so is necessary."

What do you like?

"Necromancy, the tarot, my bone collection...attractive Gods."

What do you dislike?

"Men who consistently devalue and underestimate women."

"Getting in my way."

What can make you smile?

"A well cast spell."

"He knows who he is."

"My mortal half. I'd get rid of it."

"The skull of my father."

"That I did not barter harder with Hades for the pieces of my soul."

"My mother. Circe has always ignited fires within the hearts of those who meet her. In me she lit a hunger for power. I am never satisfied."

What is one thing you want to do before you die?

”I don’t intend to. Ever.”

-'What event in your life changed you forever?'-
Certainly with a deep, by social etiquette demanded bow and the phrase:
Konnichiwa! Hajimemashite. Sessha wa Kenshin desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu de gozaru.
(rough meaning: Hello/Good Day! Nice to meet you. My name is Kenshin)

What do you like?
Good food, tranquility and peace, honest, humble and kind people

What do you dislike?
People who exploit their power in order to suppress others. Lying, Cheating, Bullying… mean, dishonorable behavior in general

Hurting others, physically and psychologically - especially inferior ones and of course anyone close to my heart.

What can make you smile?
Other people being happy. Kamiya Kaoru´smile. Sagara Sanosuke´s silly jokes. A tranquil, peaceful moment

In terms of pure friendship surely Kamiya Kaoru whose Dojo became sort of home whenever I need a place to rest.
In terms of best buddy and fighting companion Sagara Sonosuke.
In terms of family substsitude and people I admire my Master Hiko Seijuro XIII

Physically? Nothing I guess, though this is nothing I ever really thought about as such superficial issues do not deem important to me at all.

My Sakabato Shinuchi – a Katana with a reversed blade and the physical proof of my vow to never ever kill again purposefully.

The decision to leave my Master when I was 15 in order to become a Hitokiri and fight for the Government during the Bakumatsu

My Master Hiko Seijuro XIII

What event in life changed you forever?
When my future Master Hiko Seijuro freed me from the slave-traders who owned me, gave me the name Kenshin (Ken-Sword/Shin-Heart) which replaced my given name Shinta and took me under his wings to train me in the Hiten Mitsurugi-ryu sword-fighting-style.

My question: If you would be reincarnated - what/who would it be?
Leader of Thieves (played by Hades_)

"I wouldn't. It is not important for strangers to know me."

What do you like?

"Snow berry crostata, chicken dumplings, and the fresh baked bread. This is a generic question."

What do you dislike?

"Again, rather generic... I do not like bears."

"...Baking a snowberry or juniper berry crostata."

What can make you smile?

"Sensible humor, being genuinely or light heartedly silly."

"Delvin, though it is wise to keep a lot of people close in my business."

"I don't really know. My past has made me who I am, and I do not know my fate yet."

"It wouldn't be a true treasure if you knew what it was, would it?"

"I have chosen to live a life without regretting my decisions. Regrets do nothing more than hold you back."
Garrett (played by WritingBat)

I´d rather not…

What do you like?
Being left to myself, pursuing my trade which is also my passion undisturbed.

What do you dislike?
Being forced to take up tasks I consider insignificant or too easy.

I guess the same as above – and needless, intentional killing or hurting others… it´s against my work ethics as it draws far too much attention.

What can make you smile?
A successful heist – getting in an out without anyone noticing me ever been there

Basso, my fence… I guess… *shrugs*

*scratches head* - perhaps find out about who I am… - I mean, who my parents were, what my family-name and date of birth are.

Hm, I got a few things in my stock which others surely would consider highly valuable collectibles… however I suppose the “things” I treasure most are the instruments which help me achieve to be who I am, my nimble hands and fingers.

*shrugs* I am not sure, really – nothing in particular so far

My question: your favorite place to retreat in order to relax, where/what would that be?
Hitotsuyanagi Hoozuk (played anonymously)

(Double Post)
Hitotsuyanagi Hoozuk (played anonymously)

Questions:

I suppose, in a rather formal manner? Usually those strangers would be messengers from another division, or even a new member, so I suppose it would be something along the lines of, “Pleased to meet you, I am the 3rd seat of the 5th Division, Hitotsuyanagi Hoozuki.” ?

What do you like?

It is rather embarassing...and superficial, but I enjoy collecting various hair ornaments and kimono...as well as playing the koto- I don’t always have time for it, but I try to keep up with practice.

What do you dislike?

My own shortcomings, I suppose as well as those who are lazy and irresponsible-it always frustrates me whenever I see anyone slacking off their work.

As I said above, when I see someone slacking off on their work or pushing their responsibilities onto others, it never fails to make my blood boil...but otherwise, it really depends on the situation.

What can make you smile?

Well, whenever I meet up with my friends, I suppose. As well as looking down from somewhere high up- like that abandoned watchtower in the mountains. I don’t exactly understand why, but it does make me smile everytime I go there.

I don’t quite remember what he looked like, as he has been dead for more than several centuries by now...but he was my closest friend, and confidante. He- Enomoto has been a great support ever since I arrived in this word, confused and lost, and...had he still been alive, he might have been...

One thing? It is probably the injuries I’ve sustained over the years- if possible I would love to get rid of that scar on my back.

A shinobue flute, I haven’t really picked it up in ages- because it isn’t really mine but I treasure it very much still.

...To...to choose to walk on the path I am on now, to become a shinigami and- it cost me so much, and it is something that even the power I gained cannot ever bring back.

Your favourite place to retreat and relax, where/what would that be?

Ah, this is easy to answer...it would be that same, abandoned watchtower in the mountains I mentioned a while back. It is really relaxing to be there, and just the thought of going there by the end of this week lessens my stress.

Question: If you had to give up an important, precious person for something that would bring you success...which would you choose?
Not the type to introduce myself to strangers , but if i were to . It would be quick and simple like simple ''hello'' , ''how are you'' if the conversation gets any further.

What do you like?
hmm , i guess , Coffee?

What do you dislike?

Not sure, But i guess having to wait for a long period of time. I'm impatient

This is going to sound cheesy but when anyone hurts any of my friends.

What can make you smile?

Out traveling with the group , it's so interesting to go out and explore...

Vanity, they work with my father. So of course , we are close friends. ;/

Oh , don't get me started. I would change everything about myself starting with the personality all the way to my family ,why my family? Because of my father , i always wished i was adopted or not even born. I wish my mom and dad never met. Why? well i'm not telling you that part..

Not telling ;P

Everything..

My Question: If you could go back in time to reverse one event you regret doing , what would it be?
Gwendolyn Owen (played by KitKatt)

"Like a normal person who isn't trying to be 'quirky'. For all you freaks out there, it's like this. 'Hi, I'm Gwen'."
What do you like?
"Could you be a little more vague, please?" Just answer the question. sighs "I like tea, making dolls, night time, gore, horror movies, cats, candles, a select few of the rare people who aren't morons," she continued, listing each off with her fingers. "...And myself."
What do you dislike?
"Eugh. I have to be somewhere in a few hours, I can't properly answer this."
"Baseless assumptions, especially in regards to my intelligence."
What can make you smile?
"The pitiful screams of my victims. And cat memes."
"Matilda. We get each other."
"I'd rather change one thing about everyone else. They need it more than me. But if I must, I suppose I'd increase my powers of persuasion."

"My hoodie. If you saw it you might know why."
"I don't have any regrets. I make my decisions with careful consideration, and I really haven't done anything stupid or wrong, ever. Just because everyone else dislikes thinking before they act doesn't mean I do." She boasted with an air of superiority about her.

Gwen's question - Do you believe things based on truth, or simply whatever you find most comfortable?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Interview your characters!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus