Skip to main content

Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Edit Button

Is the edit post option gone? I accidentally used the wrong character in an RP post and went to change it... but I can't >.>

**I can edit this post... but not the one in my RP. :x
Apparently there isn't one for the RP forums, but I highly suggest putting one in.

In fact, I'm not really sure why there isn't one there in the first place. *waits patiently for Kim to explain* :)
CelestinaGrey wrote:
Apparently there isn't one for the RP forums, but I highly suggest putting one in.

In fact, I'm not really sure why there isn't one there in the first place. *waits patiently for Kim to explain* :)

This.
Which Rp post, I can delete it off for you to use the proper character if you'd like.
Kim Site Admin

There was one up until this evening, and I'm not sure why there isn't one now. But I've been crawling all over the forums laying groundwork for other things, so I probably managed to break something. I'll get it displaying again in a jiffy.
kuroi_neko Topic Starter

Thank you >.<
Ah, okay. Thanks Kim :)
Sorry to cause more trouble xD This durn website is playing hard-to-get with you, huh Kim? xD
Awesome things always have a few bumps here and there.
Kim Site Admin

No need for apologies, Celestina! Bug reports are a good thing.

I still have to give accolades to the people who reported this going out. Gotta play some catch up. xD

You are on: Forums » Suggestions & Development Discussion » Edit Button

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus