Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Tamamo no Mae

Jacob Linister (played by Dathmach)

Jacob went up to the house, not knowing of it's spooky origins and gave it a good knock. He was dressed in his best Cave Johnson outfit, a human from a video game. Jacob eagerly awaited the door to open, the fox anthro ready to receive candy on this haunted day.
Tamamo no Mae (played by Tamamo) Topic Starter

Tamamo comes to open the door and... justs stops moving, watching that fox.

"Oh, my, one of my descendants! Nice costume!"

"Um, descendants?" Jacob said, tilting his head. "I don't remember you on my family tree..." Jacob said getting a little nervous. Sure, his family tree didn't go back far, but it went back far enough that anyone that would be calling him a descendant would have died.

"Don't worry for that, young fox~ Candies?"

Tamamo holds out a big, pumpkin-shaped candy bowl.

Jacob nodded and took a candy out of the bowl. "Um, trick or treat I guess?" He looked at the candy to see what he got before he put it in his bowl.

(Does she have her wings out?)

(No, they're always hidden, unless needed)

"You know, you can get more~ I've got tons of them!"

"Well, alright." Jacob says before taking more candy. "So is this what you plan to do tonight?"

"Yep! I came here only for the festivities!"

She puts back the candy bowl where it should be and smiles.

Jacob looks at her surprised. "You bought an entire house for Halloween? What are you going to do once Halloween is over?"

"I didn't buy it. I brought it here."

She smiles again, looking at him

"I guess I'll leave again, to explore a bit more~"

Jacob looks at her confused.

"Do you mean it's like a trailer then? You don't need to start moving it around to show you what you mean if that's the case."

"Aaah, no, it was... how to say it... It was in my hometown, and when I came here, I decided it should be here so I could participate in Halloween. Magic, if you know that concept?"

"You can do magic?" Jacob said, surprised. "I've heard of the concept of course, but you're saying that not only is it real, but you can do it? I've only seen it in shows before..."

"I'm old, and I learned things, even if I don't look the part!"

Tamamo looks really proud of this, having a huge smile on her face

"We probably should see each other again another time, but tonight, it's the night of candies! Let's allow childrens to get some, won't we?"

Jacob nodded and waved farewell.

He didn't really believe that she was old, because no matter what you say, you always at least looked the part somewhat. She couldn't have been any older than 30.

Tamamo closed the door once again, smiling to herself.

"Interesting... I didn't think I'd find a descendant here, and more, a male... really interesting...."
This was the night that Evians always talked about whenever Juri was visiting with her friends and travelling companions. Having known about the customs for a couple of years now, Juri had to admit that she was quite taken with the festivities and the flair that had gone about. She was always so tickled when people saw her appearance as a costume rather than what she really was -- it certainly was more flattering than being accused of being a demon or some kind of monster.

Juri started walking toward a house, a bounce to her step as she went to approach the door.

Reaching out for the doorbell, Juri attempted to recite those words over and over in her head till she was convinced she got it.

"Tricks and treating!"

Tamamo opened the door, and smiled to that new person.

"It's tricks OR treats, you know~?"
"Oh!" Jurini exclaimed, bringing a hand to her mouth as she was corrected, her blue eyes wide before she started to laugh it off.

"This holiday is one that my people don't really acknowledge. So I apologise for any errors!" Juri giggled, her tail swishing from side to side as she lowered her hand back to where it fell naturally.

"Let me try again..." Juri said, taking in a breath as if she were psyching herself up. With a grin, she reiterated the phrase: "Trick or treats!"

"I'll chose the treats!"

Tamamo hands out a pawful of candy, with a big smile on her face

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick Or Treat: Tamamo no Mae

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus