Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Lingering outside of the mall for the time being, Tatsuo had been minding his own business for the most part. With one hand holding onto his cell phone, thumbing through contacts, the other held onto a lit, half-smoked cigarette that he brought to his mouth every moment or two.

Seeing that there were no further updates to whatever string of messages that he had been engaged in prior, Tatsuo pocketed the device and took one last drag from his cigarette. Flicking off the ash and snubbing the remaining smolders in the ashtray that was saddled over the trash can, he then made his way into the mall.

While he paid no mind to the scent of smoke that lingered on clothes, Tatsuo walked around the entrance. He noted the decorations of the shop fronts, and took note of all the kids and even adults that had dressed up for the holiday of Halloween. Maybe part of him regretted not being able to actually find something to dress up in... but it was too late to really waste time lamenting about it.

After a moment, Tatsuo halted and he looked to the scene of a group of, presumably, teens being 'held at gunpoint' by another costumed person. Quirking a brow, he was wondering if they all happened to be friends, or if the robber was just really into the role they decided to dress in.

For now, Tatsuo decided he was going to enjoy the show as he leaned against one of the railings.
Sure, most normal people wouldn't approach strangers in public and raise a gun at them, demanding candy. The book of Social Etiquette usually said no to those types of things, but Rowen wasn't much into reading.
And sure, Rowen may be a bit too old to be dressing up and fake robbing people in public, but again, those social guidelines weren't something Rowen was into. If she wanted to dress up and act like a fool, she'd damn well dress up and do as she pleased.

"No candy?" Rowen repeated, her thin, arched brows furrowing under the bandit mask.

Rowen didn't often think about things, or process things before acting on them. This being said, obviously there was also no filter between her mind and her mouth.

"Well shit," She said. "Any money? Wrist watches? Jewelry?" She asked, those big, round eyes of her's carefully looking over each teen, then the dog.
It was kind of hard to tell whether or not she was joking, as she kept the gun raised and aimed in the middle of the group. Her words seemed silly, yet there was no laughter or tone of joking in her slightly raspy voice.

When none of the group seemed to make a move or speak, Rowen dropped the villainous demeanor, shifting her weight to her right hip. She closed one of her eyes and aimed between two of the kids.

"Bang, bang," She said, squeezing the gun's trigger. A steady stream of strong smelling liquid shot out, the smell easily giving way that it was hard liquor.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy quickly let out of the way of the liquid and almost tripped over Luna. “ y ya kn know th there’s a candy s store r right there r right?” She asked pointing to a nearby candy store. Luna growled at the smell like she was trained to. “E ey n no!” Sissy said and Luna imedietly obeyed sitting almost on top of Sissys feet.
Jonah (played by JonahMa07)

I look bemused at our "attacker". When she shoots the liquor at us, I stifle a laugh. "Careful, you almost killed us" I joke sarcastically.
Rowen smirked a little, and licked the tip of her 'weapon', gathering any remaining droplets of the booze before sliding the gun back into her waistline.

"Now, what kind of robber would i be if I bought my loot?" She asked, with a slight purr of laughter.

She approached a few steps, peering at the bags of Halloween goodies they were carrying.

"Looks like quite the spooky haul you got there. Some big plans? Or just some trick or treating attire?"

Believe it or not, this was all part of Rowen's spectacular holiday plans for herself.

• Dress up
• Harass people in public
• Maybe pull some pranks, scare some children.
• Get sloshed
• Eat Halloween candy till vomit occurs

This was probably part of the harassing people in public point.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

Amber smirked, licking a drop of liquor off her fingers. "Nice choice." Cane just smirked and Ice looked around.
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“I I I wi wish I I had c candy. B but I I h haz f fake b blood!” She said giggling.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124) Topic Starter

(Bump)
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“W Wait I I I h have a b braclet.... I its c cheap b but you c can have I f I if y you want?” She asked taking a small bracelet off her wrist and holding it out to Rowen. Oh god I hope she takes it, he hated me, wish I never met him. She thought smiling slightly. A quiet growl came from Luna who was staring at Rowen her ears pricked forward. Sissy quickly grabbed hold of Luna’s collar to stop her from attacking Rowen.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Trick or Treat: The Gang

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus