Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Short Term Free OC Profile Art

SolonaAmell Topic Starter

NetherResonant wrote:
Saw the art you did for a good friend of mine, and I must say you did an amazing job with hers! Was kind of curious if perhaps in the future you would consider a piece for a character of mine...?

Thanks so much for the interest! :) I just opened a slot actually, so just send me a message of what you're looking for.

UPDATE

First batch is almost finished! So if you're interested, sign up again! Now taking 5 requests at a time.
Is this really free? I would love to get one done if you are still open. I am a stickler to character detail with my characters because I can not draw, Misha especially. I would love for a possible picture for her but I understand if this is closed. I hope you have a fantastic day. You are a fantastic artist and your work is truly amazing and so life like! Like you capture the soul of each character.

LittleHunter wrote:
Is this really free? I would love to get one done if you are still open. I am a stickler to character detail with my characters because I can not draw, Misha especially. I would love for a possible picture for her but I understand if this is closed. I hope you have a fantastic day. You are a fantastic artist and your work is truly amazing and so life like! Like you capture the soul of each character.

THANK YOU SO MUCH

It is indeed open, so if you'd like to send a PM with all the information, go right ahead and I'll add you to the list. :) Thank you for the interest.

UPDATE

o4KwaBX.jpg

I'm once again open to take requests- currently working with four! So you're welcome to comment if you missed an opening or have interest. Thanks!
can I get one of Brian?
Aw yay. TT v TT!

Well... if it's not too much trouble, do you think you could tackle my boy here? ; v ;

Brian Sanders wrote:
can I get one of Brian?

Of course! Message me about your character's appearance in detail and I'll get right on it!

Tatsuo Mizushima wrote:
Aw yay. TT v TT!

Well... if it's not too much trouble, do you think you could tackle my boy here? ; v ;

Of course :)

You have some pretty good reference art already, but If you'd like to add to the details, just message me!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Short Term Free OC Profile Art

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus