Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

Iquine eyes wined. "Oh, great...looks likes we suck down here. I would teleport us out or use a spell for the doors. But am very low on mana toady and those spells are hard to control in a closed area. Looks like we need to find another way out if things do go south."
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

"I have friends, should things go bad. Yet you all may not approve of them."
Chelsy's grin would now almost seem evil. Despite the fact she wasn't evil.
"I suggest we press on."
Rennagaa (played by Jerryloves)

"I agree I mean if we stay here we might all died or we might we eat each other who know? I mean it is a matter time" said Rennagaa smiling evilly as they walked thought the tomb
Katjudomaru (played by JinxVoid)

Thats not even funny. said katjudomaru frowning.

"Let's just try to stick together " Iquine said trying to keep calm.

Sure

Glares at everyone with a evil grin ''y'know we could all perish at anytime right....?" Katjudomaru said with a devillish smile

Gtg talk to ya all tomorrow!

Rennagaa smile at Katjudomaru since she kind of like death she thinks that death is like a party
"Yeah, I know but that the fun part the boring part is staying alive" said Rennagaa smiling evilly
Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

"Don't you ******* test me..." She draws her Khopesh
weapons10.jpg

"Whoa came down! You're worsted than me at least I don't try to kill people!" Yelled Rennagaa very shocked at what just happen

Iquine dashed in between Rennagaa and Shadya. "Okay, everyone calm down. There no need for fighting, We need to get along if we're ever going to get out of here." Iquine picked up Rennagaa . " I'll take care of this small witch. While you continue to lead us"

Meanwhile, Chelsy had already made her way deeper into the tomb, instead of waiting for these childish disputes to be over.

Rennaga stuck out her tongue at Shadya since she kinda try to kill her even thought she did noting to Shadya in her defended
Lord Dagothan (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Aamon could hear their arguing from his central area. He shifted the tomb, causing it to contort until the paths seemed unrecognizable to the eye in an attempt to get them lost.

"Oooh, an shifted spell! Someone is controlling this tomb! amazing!" Iquine Blamed looking back at the paths. "And I assumed someone went ahead. Great...But still, I only seen this spell twice in my lifetime!"

Rennagaa jumped out of Iquine's hand and ran deeper into the Tomb leaving the group behind while yelling "
finely a Adventure !"

Rennagaa wrote:
Rennagaa jumped out of Iquine's hand and ran deeper into the Tomb leaving the group behind while yelling "finely a Adventure !"

Iquine smile faded as She ran after Rennagaa . "No Rennagaa, get back here!"

She spun around as she heard the scratching and groaning sounds of the tomb shifting. She would only find a wall between her and the rest of the group, separating them.

"Great."

She held her sword at the ready, and turned back around. She pressed on carefully, as she did not know what she may find.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus