Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Meanwhile, Chelsy had already made her way deeper into the tomb, instead of waiting for these childish disputes to be over.
Rennagaa (played by Jerryloves)

Rennaga stuck out her tongue at Shadya since she kinda try to kill her even thought she did noting to Shadya in her defended
Lord Dagothan (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Aamon could hear their arguing from his central area. He shifted the tomb, causing it to contort until the paths seemed unrecognizable to the eye in an attempt to get them lost.
Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

"Oooh, an shifted spell! Someone is controlling this tomb! amazing!" Iquine Blamed looking back at the paths. "And I assumed someone went ahead. Great...But still, I only seen this spell twice in my lifetime!"

Rennagaa jumped out of Iquine's hand and ran deeper into the Tomb leaving the group behind while yelling "
finely a Adventure !"

Rennagaa wrote:
Rennagaa jumped out of Iquine's hand and ran deeper into the Tomb leaving the group behind while yelling "finely a Adventure !"

Iquine smile faded as She ran after Rennagaa . "No Rennagaa, get back here!"
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

She spun around as she heard the scratching and groaning sounds of the tomb shifting. She would only find a wall between her and the rest of the group, separating them.

"Great."

She held her sword at the ready, and turned back around. She pressed on carefully, as she did not know what she may find.
anon (played anonymously)

Aynor frowned at the sudden shift of the layout and muttered a low curse of unhappiness. "We studied every square brick of the walls for a whole week before coming to steal. Every entrance and exit was accounted for. How on earth could our drawn maps be so horribly out of scale on our way out?" cringed Aynor at his group of bandits in a hiss, carrying a sack filled with all the stolen artefacts and treasures that he had encountered so far, almost happy to claim his victory at the adventurous quest until... the tomb shifted shape and form leaving them trapped by a solid wall.

Robin hushed everyone able to hear voices and steps not too far off from them "I can hear muffled voices and steps, there's more than one roaming here, perhaps at the other side of the solid wall?" quizzed Robin concerned

"But this tomb was unused and feared... who on earth would dare come inside?" complained Glendale shaking his head in disgust at the newly encountered challenge

"First the tomb shifts in shape and form... now there are other thieves robbing this same grave at the same time as us!" protested Rufus.

As Iquine dashed after Rennagaa. She heard voices coming from tomb. Iquine stop in her tracks, As far she knew there should be only a small group down here. Weird nobody else should be down... Iquine thought as she walked towards the voices. Of course, she'd ready a spell beforehand know whoever else is down here could be working for Sade or trying to rob this place.

Matthew was, of course, not the brightest tool in the shed. He had joined the thugs often to act as a bait, with the best intentions but not the smartest of moves or words.

He looked up at the wall surprised it was talking back

"Hellooo... who are you?" asked Matthew loudly "Are you trapped in there as well? why did you come down here for?" barked louder in case the wanderers at the other side could not hear him, causing Aynor to cringe and Rufus to cover his mouth with the hand, abruptly stopping the chatter

"Hush you" whispered Rufus in a displeased frown, watching Matthew shrug and sit on the floor against the wall
Lord Dagothan (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

Aamon was pleased with their confusion, feeding on those poor lost souls and their friends. They would soon become his newest attire, their forms being a new gate into the mortal world that wronged him. A group of skeletal figures were sent to 'collect' the wanderers, and found them with ease.

Iquine quick lay on the floor hearing more voices. " Calm down, I'm just traveler, that just got trapped down here. And you guys are?" she asked

"Are you travelling alone or with company?" demanded Matthew loudly

"Because you know, I don't do well in large numbers... I don't mind one or two more but if it is a bulky group then I rather you find your own exit and I will find my own by myself" informed Matthew driving Rufus to the point of ill contained fury

"No talking to strangers..." scolded Rufus slapping the back of the head

"Alright then... what's your name traveller?" demanded Matthew further, expecting answers to all his questions

"The name's Iquine, Right now am traveling with a small group of travelers. I don't know them very well or even work with them. I just here to explore the tomb. Nothing more." Iquine answered honesty. Iquine wasn't here for gold or power. She was here to explore the tomb, to escape from the ongoing civil war in her childhood home. She'd needed a break from all the fighting and drama that was going on lately.

"Tell me, my friend Iquine, are there any sorcerers travelling with you? any druids or magic wielders that are messing around with walls and layouts by any chance?" quizzed Matthew happy to chat away with the unseen friend for lack of anything else better to do

"If there was they ought to cast a spell to make mute." grumbled Rufus annoyed, clearly the concept of theft, stealth and quiet totally amiss with Matthew

Iquine thought for a moment. She doubted anyone in the group used magic but herself and that crazy little "witch". "No, I think I am the only real magic user down here.And there no way I could mess with walls and layouts there to complex. I think there's some sort of god doing this or a crazy powerful magically hobo that lives down here."

"Can you not put it back how it was? I spent a whole three days counting bricks! Now not a single one of them is aligned, except the flooring and even the flooring has changed, those steps were definitely not there" protested Matthew frustrated

Admittedly he was becoming overly friendly and causing Aynor to cringe all the more so.

"If you two don't shut it... this god is bound to find us and take his revenge" scolded Aynor

"Aww come on... matey... cheer up... we may be robbers and thieves but we need not be hostile and unfriendly. This poor sorcerer Iquine is stuck down here just as much as we are... might as well get along and find a way out" noted Matthew causing Robin to roll his eyes

Iquine rolled her eye annoyed. "Do you know anything about magic, not everyone with magic can change the layout of tombs!" Iquine took a depth breath. "Look, I'll try to use my magic to get to you. But am very low on mana. I might not be right next to you. By the way am a mage not a sorcerer"

"You magic wielders are almost all the same... are you not? Physically appear weak but actually rather dangerous to tamper with... I had this lad in my village, Martin, the poor boy... he possessed some power and he was able to pull tricks like making statues talk, it was such a shame he got executed for sorcery, his stunts were mostly harmless and all in good fun" admitted Matthew

"I'm Matt, by the way... in case you need to you know... call out so I can find you" explained Matthew slamming one foot over the other as his back rested against the wall.

"You should come over... you know... it's hard to have a conversation with those one cannot see... speaking of not seeing, if you didn't move the layout of this tomb... who on earth did then?" frowned Matthew trying to put two and two together.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus