Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

When Lord Dagothan was slain in battle many years ago, he was renamed Aamon, buried in a tomb far beneath the earth, and surrounded by hundreds of his fallen soldiers. About five hundred years pass, and the tomb is all but forgotten. That is, until a lone adventurer discovered Aamon's final resting place. But he was never seen again after he entered. King Boris, the descendant of Merlon, has issued a reward to those able to find the tomb and the treasures within. Only problem; those who find it are never seen again, their family's luck turned against them. With failing strength, Boris decides to send you, a young traveler seeking adventure and fame. Are you up to the task?

Mountain Crown Productions presents...

The Halloween-crafted sequel to the Divide of Avaemor...

The Tomb of Aamon.

A special Halloween roleplay.

Same rules as my other roleplays.

(Addendum for this ancient idea: gonna try and add this to my modern lore.)
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

((Here, waiting for others before replying.))
Iquine Catta (played by dana3400)

( can I join? am already doing another roleplay but it's been dead for a week now. If yes then I will using
Iquine for this roleplay.)
Lord Dagothan (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

((Sure, come on in.))
Shadya (played by Sir_Nerfsalot)

((Room for one more?))
Lord Dagothan (played by Arcol) Topic Starter

(yes)

The entrance stood opened, the door being removed by an excavation team sent with you. The workers decide to stand back, waiting for further instructions but not willing to enter the tomb itself. An ominus green light emits from the depths, and smoke curls from the entrance.

Deep within the tomb, Aamon awakens from his slumber, his skeletal form rattling as he rose. Another servant had been added to his wardrobe, a suit of flesh for him to wear.

Shadya conjured a ball of yellow light and pushed it into her shield. It's face began to emit light about as intense as a torch.

She looked at the rest of the party. "I suggest I go in front. Ready when you are."
Chelsy Ray (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

gl-94732-1508421022.jpg
gl-94732-1508421167.jpg

The young human girl drew her sword from it's place on her back as she looked down into the depth of the tomb. She began to think this might have been more then she signed up for. Yet she wouldn't let her fear get to her, she never did. She was way to proud to to that. She looked at the other, with the glowing shield. I don't know, with as much light that's already down there, we may not need that." She spoke in her unusually deep voice.

"..."
She looks into the tomb, actually taking note of the light this time. She waves her hand over her shield and it stops glowing.
"Just met you and I've already made a fool of myself."

((I deadass overlooked the green light detail and now this is a thing. Shadya isn't very observant.))

Iquine sight as she walked over the girl with the shield. She was thinking about her childhood friend Sun, who was somewhere fighting Sade. At least that what she thought. Now Iquine would have to explore this tomb alone with these people she just meet while traveling. "I'll go first ." Iqunie offered. "I know you are the leader of this party. But am a mage I could protect us from any monsters that might be larking down here."

She looks over the other adventures. "I don't care who leads. I'm a paladin and I can protect you far better from the front. If I have to duck when your spells are ready, just say when."

Iquine nodded her head. "Yes, ma'am. I understand, it just...it seems you are having trouble with that shield of yours. "
"Do you need to take to your boss to get it fixed or do I have to light the way?"

She guffawed and blushed with embarrassment. It was going to be a long day. "There's nothing wrong with it. I dispelled the light when I saw how lit it already was down there."

"Shall we get moving?"
Katjudomaru (played by JinxVoid)

uhm.. sorry if im intruding but is it okay if i join?

(sure, as along it's ok with everyone else)

Katjudomaru wrote:
uhm.. sorry if im intruding but is it okay if i join?
((sure. :) ))
Rennagaa (played by Jerryloves)

Rennagaa fell from the sky and landed on Iquine. "OW!"

''So where are we?'' Katjudomaru asked as he scratched his head.

( i suggest you read back on previous replays)

{thanks]

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Tomb of Aamon (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus