Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Other characters (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I don't think that's relevant to the conversation, but okay..." he scratched his chin thoughtfully, "And what kind of silly name is 'Cranky Door-'" he stopped himself but realized that the damage had been done, "I apologize. I am Spartan X-7, Leonidas or Leo."
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

She huffs. ''It's not silly, it's just a name. And nice to meet you rightfully, Leo. Why were the humans after you?''

"Eh, if you think about it," he lifted his hand and shook it from side to side, "Anyways, the humans were after me because... Well, to put it simply, they're very closed minded."

''Humans have a hard time accepting the fact that their not the only smart creature alive, hunh?''

"Exactly. I'm a defender. That's what I was built for, but humans fear what they do not understand," he sighed.

''It's their nature to do so. They fear anything that doesn't fit into what they know so far.''

"I'm over 3000 years old. It's almost disappointing to see that the humans have regressed, not progressed when it comes to acceptance. The Greeks were... So very hospitable."

''I'm about 290yrs old...But I spent half of those years in water..Humans are odd.''

"That explains why you're so rusty," Leo commented, "I'd clean you up if I could... But I don't think Hades would take kindly to me taking you to him. We havent exactly been on good terms since the situation with Pandora..."

''Its been chaos here lately....Things getting destroyed and machines vanishing without a trace. Even humans have became hostile to their own kind, too...''

"That is very... Off topic..." Leo muttered, "But that means nothing has changed. Humans have always bee fighting ech other and finding new ways to do it."

''Yes, I know I'm rusty.'' She muttered to herself. ''Did Pandora do something bad?''

"What? I never said anything about you being rusty..." he frowned "And yes... A long time ago, but yes."

''Was it something really terrible?''

"She's the one who let out all the wrongs in the world from the box. Disease, sin, lust, greed, death etcetera, but left hope inside of it."

''Oh....Hope is very important too, isn't it?''

"Yeah, but it's te ony thing that remains. If it gets out then there is no more hope. And the reason Hades doesn't like me is because he was charged with making sure it wasn't open... And had me created by Hephaestus as the sentinel to guard it... And I let Pandora open it."

''I'm guessing you didn't do your job well.''

"She was only a girl... I don't know she had the key... I didn't know she knew how to open it..." he shook his head and rested his forehead on his free hand.

''Well, I know I was supposed to keep enemies off the ship I was on because the ship held a box containing documents about a recent discovery in another state.''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus