Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Other characters (played by EonRising)

There was no way he coul hide from the humans, no way at all. The sound of tanks rumbled between the buildings of Atlanta as Leo stumbled through them, his red cape flairing out behind him.
The massive, bronze machination stumbled, his metal skin dented from the many tank shells and now, the sound of helicopters could be heard, hundreds of them and so Leo ran.
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

Admist the tanks, a rusted hunk of what one could say was a car drove. Driving carefully, making sure to avoid hitting the machines that could easily crush it brittle build. It swerves violently to the left as it too heard the copters, disappearing breifly alongside various items.

It re-appeared within slight view of Leo, purple visible underneath the rusted outside. It kept a good pace away, slowing occasionly to avoid fire. Windows rolled up, giving no glimpse of a driver. Narrowly avoided hitting humans though, seemingingly in a hurry to get out of sight too.
Other characters (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

The fleet of helicopters soon appeared and the sound was not decieving: hundreds of Apache helicopters started swarming around the building, firing missiles and machine guns at Leo, who was still running, trying his hardest to get out of Atlanta but being blocked at whey turn. Finally, he had enough and he aimed his spear at a group of tanks, the tip of it folded out and away, revealing two prongs that generated elecricity and a massive blue orb formed in the center, crackling with energy.

The car screeches to a halt as it turned around and faced the tanks and copters. The windsheild seemed to move as a pair of brown camera eyes locked onto them. Engine revs lightly, 'eyes' narrowing as the car object watched the scene unfold. They didn't know what was going to happen, but if this odd being aiming at them then certainly watching from a safe distance wouldn't be too deadly. And maybe, just maybe, meet the enteity once the shot was fired.

(Going to bed. Night~)

A thick, bright beam of orange and blue light flashed out the tip of the spear, creating a large blastwave that knocked over the nearest building, destroyed all of the tanks and th EMP effect took down several nearby helicopters. Leo started running again, just making it under the building before it fully collapsed and escaped the city limits, helicopters still trailing him.

The car floored it into reverse, narrowly making it past the building as it fell. The eyes shut once more as they shifted back into forward, turned around, and drove after Leo once more quickly. It would seem odd for a rusted car to be around these parts, even more so for one that could barely drive.

And still Leo didn't care or notice; he just wanted to get away and by now, the helicopters had given up, seeing they were unable to catch the massive Sparta or really damage him.
Leo rushed into the forest, knocking down everything in his path and finally sat down, his whole body hissing angrily at him, steam pouring out of every joint.

The car follows still, keeping pace until arrival at the forest.

It pulls up from a knocked down tree, a tire flattened from wood splinters.

''Aw man, I just had that tire fixed a few days ago....'' Whined a staticy feminine voice, as they parked on one knocked down tree. The engine steam aswell, overworked in chase, gears shuddering to adjust to the terrain change. A loose screw that attached to a side mirror clinks a bit loud as it fell off, rolling to Leo.

The massive construct looked down and upon seeing CD, not realizing she was friendly, and pointed his spear at her, "Go away!" he ordered, his voice deep and metallic but still sounding hurt.

(Sorry for not posting earlier. I'm sick and went to bed early. xx...)

''You think a car is going to hurt you? You sound hurt yourself.'' She replied, seemingly unphased. Years o f being a spy had learned her to keep her ground when a weapon is pointed in her direction. She opens her camera eyes and glares at him. ''Ever heard of manners, sir?'' She grumped.

(It's fine :))

Leo didn't notice her eyes, still seeing her as a human creation and therefore a threat. He took a few steps back, keeping the spear pointed, but now the bronze head flipped backwards, revealing te three prongs.
"Go away!" he ordered again as the ball of electricity began to form, "I don't want to kill anyone else."

(Ack. Woulda posted sooner but my sickness got badder. I'm all better now.)

She grunts, and slowly backs away. Though her flat tire flops about until she gets stuck. ''Ungh. Fine. Kill me then.'' She huffed, still glaring at him with her brown colored eyes on a cracked windsheild. Certainly it would be odd to hear a car talking.

This, Leo took notice of and he lowered his spear and shield, getting down on one knee and he picked her up with two fingers, she being about the size of a book to him.

She gulps nervously and looks at him, hood still steaming. ''H...Hello.'' She stammered, brown eyes looking nervous and jittery. Her hood had a heart painted on, scarcely hidden by the rust. ''I'm not going to hurt you. I was avoiding humans too.''

"You're like me. A creation," Leo said quietly, as quietly as he could really, which still was rather loud. "But you are still different. You are malleable, weak in build. You are a construction of the mortals... Not to mention, so very small," the massive spartan said, looking down at her with mere curiosity. She was now sitting in his hand, her whole body just smaller than his hand actually, and he set down his shield, lifted his finger to her hood and lifted.

Her frail hood lifts up with ease, smoke billowing out from an overworked standard issue engine. All the other objects underneath were working fine, gears whirring with gear rounds rattling as they worked about. Wires near her engine connected to the cameras behind her windsheild.

''Well, yes. I am a rather weak in build car-like creation. Though my ability to act different is due to my programming. I used to be driven by humans, but after they made a mistake in getting rid of me I drove off real fast.''

He blew the smoke away, his metal lips forming just like a humans would, cooling her engine completely, "If the gods hadn't disappeared, I would take you to Hephaestus. He would make you run perfectly," Leo sighed and sat down, still curious about her engine. He ran entirely on steam and only barely understood his own inner workings; he had no idea how a combustion engine might work.

(Ack, sorry. Still sick and been getting home late from work. Late enough that I usually go to bed xx.)

''Gods...?'' She questioned. ''Like those in myths and legends and then those that humans worship often? Those gods?'' She added, shuddering as her engine cooled off. ''I was built by a human working for the agency, by old blueprints found at the factory my frame was built in. But then master got jailed, and things fell in chaos.''

"No human could build something like me," Leo chuckled and closed her hood, "And yes, those very gods, but they are no legends. The only god I know of that hasn't disappeared is Hades but he is confined to the underworld. He knows not of where the other gods have gone."

''I don't know where they could have went. I narrowly avoided the junkyard at this rate. But besides that I do have a name. Cranky Doortrap, project car 45092.''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus