Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Other characters (played by EonRising) Topic Starter

"I get this feeling that whatever it was you didn't protect got a god mad at you and didn't let evil into the world. The god of the dead is angry at me and I let evils into the world."
Cranky Doortrap (played by Kyra45)

''Well, it wasn't necesarrily evil, but not good either.'' She grumped.

"I literally let all the evils in the world out... Not purposely, but it's my fault. I literally am the cause for war and famine and chaos and all the things that are the doom of mortals."

''There are more things causing this, not just Pandora.''

"No. If I had done my job an protected the box, war, famine, chaos? None of those would even exist."

''Famine,War, and Chaos exist everywhere. You don't need a box to seal them. Keeping balance is never that easy.''

"It was before they were released. I know because none of these bad things even existed before that box was opened..."

''There was chaos in war, and that war has still went on for ages. Humans and machines just can't get along now...'' She muttered to herself. ''In the land I came from we had a being called Chaos, but they just brought storms.''

"Guess what? This happened a long long time ago. Before you were created or those massive towers and giant human constructs were built. This happened in the time period of what is now ancient Greece. Your chaos being was probably the spawn of the true chaos."

''Well, no one really saw her much. Best thing we could ever describe ours as was a large crow with a metallic mask over eyes. She's not old though, she's pretty young. But we just assume she was created before us considering that she did tell us once she knew of someone who failed their job in guarding something...''

"..." he was silent for a moment, "Exactly..."

''But after the chaos and stuff got worse, she disappeared...'' She replied. ''And where she went is unknown. But humans did try to chase her like they did you.''

"But Chaos is still here. Chaos is the child of war and of famine and of disease and of fear and all those other things. Wherever they are, chaos follows."

''Chaos is deadly, but some have relized shes not as scary as she seems...''

"That's a matter of opinion, not fact. It goes both ways. When Chaos comes first, war follows, disease follows, evil follows. Hope is nowhere to be found becuase hope is still in the box."

''Our Chaos had a brother called Hope. But Hope was easily beat.''

"Because hope never escaped. True hope is still locked inside the box. Hope needs to remain there because if hope escapes, then there is no more hope among humanity. The hope they have isn't really hope. It's desire. It is the desire for things to get better, but it's not real hope."

''Then they need to hope!''

"That's not possible! Once hope is let out of the box, hope is gone!"

''But how can they hope when its trapped?''

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Among Men (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus