Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi runs up the stairs as the runes explode and freeze and do magical things that hinder the group of warriors and Decemi struggles a bit to open the strangely heavier door but pushes it open to show the darker sky than when they first went into the temple. Decemi heads out of the temple and he looks to Rea to make sure she is out of the temple and he closes the door and sighs in relief "we made it." the temple looks about as old as it was when they first went inside but at least the core didn't bring everything in the world back to life. The power from the core finishes healing all of Rea's runes and its power dissipates on her and she should be normal and fully healed. Decemi stands in the light of sun with his newer armor look and he looks to Rea. "thank you for your help my friend."
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea let out a sigh of relif as they got out of the temple. She gently touched her ear.and rubbed the tip of it, she smipdd as she looked back at Decimi fully seeing him and his new armor. "well im glad that is done. And you are most welcome for helping you with the core, tuens out it was a lot of fun. A truly great adventure, i dont know about you but i have a cantekering want to destroy the rest of that camp." She saud with a grin as all her wounds were healed and she had energy that would last her two days.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi smiles and nods as he holds up his pumped fist and he heads out into the jungle towards the camp without spotting any grell what so ever. they arrive at the grell camp and it is also now deserted from their previous attack and Decemi smiles and crosses his arms a he leaves the drestroying to his newly found friend. "After this we should head to obtain the reward you were after, yes?"

Rea grinned seeing the deserted camp and the gave a wink to decimi. "oh this will only take a moment. And yes after this lets go collect that reward. Hopefully nothing will get in our way." She said with a smile and the picked up her daggers from her wasit and then began to collapse houses burining them and letting thwm burn to the ground. After she finished she looked to decimi and smiled. "well onword to the village, it is going to be a lengthy trip. But im sure we will be able to handle anything." She said grin.ing pulling her hood over to ci er her ears and her grey skin. She waited for decimi as she began to lead the way out of the camp.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi watches as Rea destroys the village and he nods as she is ready to leave. He hops over the few trees swiftly and makes it to the road and heads left to the town. Since he obtained the magical core he seems younger and slimmer than before, more like a younger adult than some big slow oaf, even his armor repaired itself alot still adding to the mystery of what Decemi even is. the forests around them seem quiet for some time until they get in sight of the village up ahead and not at its best as large streams of smoke come from the village and Decemi looks to Rea "There is danger at the village, people are hurt and buildings are being destroyed." Decemi looks to the village in a heroic pose and a strong look in his grey eyes and he says in a dramatic feel "We must hurry if we are to obtain the reward!" then his pose and his words fall flat as his thought are not exactly on the right things to be heroic and he still may be a bit oafish in his mind.

Rea's jaw drops as she sees the billowing smoke, she growls not sure what happened it was her own heroic and proud nature getting in the war. "Screw the reward!!! lets find out what the hell happened here" she said as she bolted towards the village unsure of what attacked here. She knew little of the village however the drow knew this happend to a smiliar village around her. It was a group of rouge demons that pillaged and raped the women, she had witnessed the horror first on. She growled as she wanted to find more.
Decemi (played by Ace)

The very village was the town of Cardor where she had began this quest and people ran and screamed and tons and tons and tons of little grell ran the streets like gremlins. They pillaged homes and burned buildings but things weren't as bad as they were when the grell were first attacking. Decemi looks around "People are in danger here and one person is traped with explosives in a burning building." he says with his robotic tone in his robotic way simply stating facts but showing little of how much he cared to help people, he would wait to see what his newly found friend wished to do.

Rea growled seeing the grell running around like gremlins terrorizing people. she growled as she held her dagger before putting it in her mouth. "Dececimi help me save these people. They are innocent and had nothing to do with us. let get as much people out as we can." She said as she put the dagger in her mouth and immediately sped off lighting fast to save the person that was trapped in the burning building, she ripped through the fallen timbers as if they were paper as she saved a man who was unconscious from the fire; as soon as he was free she set him down and turned her attention to the Grell. She smiled and licked her grey lips as she began to cut down the grell.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi rushes to follow Rea as he stomps grell along the way. In a nearby house a man says out loud "Yeah...I hate to be like this but I think that guy you saved is dead but Im still in this building over here!" the man says from the next building over and Decemi goes before the door and looks over Rea "He is right tho..." mentioning that her head first attitude lead her to save a dead man. Decemi continues to make everyone feel like a fool today as he opens the unlock but simply stuck door to show...Ace.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace stands tall in a casual outfit with no weapons on his person but a sack of loot on his back to show he seems to be a looter and as the door is open he rushes away and says very quickly "Great great RUN!" Decemi holds his hand out to Rea and launches a slightly more efficient shielding than before as the building makes a small explotion around the golem man followed by some others than launch shrapnel at him but he does not care much. Decemi then rushes to Rea "are you okay?" he gets closer as he towers over her. Ace walks back panting and he stops and holds his knees "Thanks you two..."

Rea looked back at the man as she saw she had saved a dead man. she growled hearing the other voice of the man and Decemi opens up the door to save what appeared to be a looter. Rea rolled her eyes but quickly her eyes went wide as she blocked her face from the loud and dangerous explosion. She let out a grunt of pain feeling shrapnel hit her legs. Though Decemi had acted as a shield still pieces managed to get her. She growled as the explosion was over as she grabbed the shrapnel sticking out of her leg and pulled it out. She looked at the man then Decemi. "yeah your welcome though. dam, were the hell did this fire come from? and Decemi ill be alright, soon as I get the shrapnel out of my leg. " her brows furrowed as she looked at the man."and who the hell are you, and how did you manage to survive?" she asked already suspicious.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace pant's and grasps his knees as smiles as he does it all"Heh well I'm a good runner and my skin is as tough as a demons." Decemi looks around "The tiny ones probably started the fire, or a series of clumsy events involving them." Decemi holds out his hand Zaps Rea with a small green beam of light that improves her vitality slightly. Ace stands tall and does not pay attention to most things around him as they are not bothering him "I'm Ace and that's all I have to say."

Rea jumped feeling the green jolt of energy through her body. She gasped as her vitality quickly returned to her. She looked at Decemi and sighed as she looked at Ace as he stands tall. "yeah your probally right Decemi the grell probaly set the fire. Or the villagers panicked when they saw them. As for you Ace with running around and then with thick skin....."she stopped as soon as she noticed Aces purple eyes, she grabbed her dagger and immediatly pounced the man brining him to the ground pressing the dagger to his throat."Purple eyes!! you are certainly not ordianry. do start talking or ill test that thick skin of yours" she said demaning her eyes pericing.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace stares into Rea's eyes and says "right well...the purple eyes are from this thing that happened some time ago and..." as he stares he gets inside her mind and wraps her in a dark shroud and for Rea herself begins to imagine a number of different things she would want to hear like a dream. Ace in reality tries to push Rea off and he asks "Hey Decei can you please get her off me?" Decemi gets closer and grabs a hold of Rea and his hands remove the dark shroud of her dream but she could of felt like she was dreaming for a few good moments before she awakes.

Reas eyes widden as she feels her mind slip into a different state. she looked at he man and it seemed he had elf ears. She turned around and saw decemi really to see him looking completely like a cyborg. She struggled as she began to see all sorts of things a village burning in flames and she then lets out a scream as her mind came back into reality. She growled as she looked at Ace and she snapped at him."what the hell was that purple eyed one? what the hell. your part elf aren't you? that explains it" she said as she yelled pissed that he forced and illusion in her mind.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi holds Rea in his grasp and keeps her from moving and Ace puts his hands on his hips and bends over to look at Rea "I told you my name is Ace and my eyes are this way because of the sort of magic that I use." he tilts his head in front of her "Is that enough for you?"

Rea growled more as Decemi held her back. She stiffled hed anger and took a deep breath calming herself down. "well i suppose it would be enough. You strikee as odd. Decemi you can let go off me now. i wont attack Ace again." She said knowing full and well she let her temper get the betted of her.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi lets go of Rea as the loud sound of a horn could be heard with a very much human tone as if the cavalry was on its way and a building was in the way of their vision and Ace ran over to the side of the building to see what all was going on. The military from Cathad had come toating and flying banners and their colors as they rushed in the city and started slaying the grell in a very quick manor. The grell began to run wild into the forest or under bowls that were half their size.

Reas ears perked hearing the sound of calvary horns. She swore and looked to Decemi as she grabbed her Gladious. She growled as she then nodded, she looked to decemi, and then went to a shadowed area and disapeared."Decemi hide, ill take care of these goons" she said with a growl.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi shoots sparks out of his chest "My stealth ability's are disabled..." Ace gets low then looks up to Decemi and grabs his hand "Okay big guy come with me." Ace takes the loot and takes the golem man and quickly walks them both out of the town and heads into the forests and hides out.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus