Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea jumped seeing Lupe step forward and say she would teach her. Rea blushed more and had little time to react, she was stunned that Lupe was willing. Though when the gaurd came in and spoke Rea jumped and let out a frightened whine. She looked to Lupe with and uneasy smile before she bowed. "Thankyou Lupe for teaching me, i have little to no manners, and I dont want to endager my friends if my garish behavior is the reason." She said in an almost honorable manner before she stood straight again from the bow. She looked up and heard that their rooms were ready. Rea's ears dropped hopefully the king didint give her a place in the stablss. Not that she wouldn't mind, but she would be gubhoe into riding one of the horses around and putting the horse back. That and she would have a conversation with the animal.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi goes with the guard along with Prince and Ace. Lupe smiles brightly at Rea as she hugged her doll then she ran to catch up with the others. The guard leads them throughout the castle to their respective rooms of stay that were not far from the others, just basic rooms with a wardrobe, a bed, a nightstand and so on. "Everything from the tower is being moved to your room m'prince, I am sorry to say we found alot of broken bottles, we hope we did not break any potions." Prince puts his hand on his shoulder "I'm sorry to hear, Ill be sure to bill you for what I've lost." They all go into their rooms, Ace looks around "This place is great!." Prince looks around "Could be better." Decemi walks in and decides to lie on the bed and he nearly breaks it. Lupe says along the way to their rooms "Carrying yourself as a woman is a very good thing to know how to do, people will be very impressed when they find you acting as such." Lupe Smiles brightly. After the guard showed them all their rooms then he spoke loudly to all of them "The dinning hall is one floor below us and it connects to the kitchen if you ever need any food, ask for any assistance if you require anything, eat up and sleep well tonight, there is work to be done later."

Rea's ears picked up hearing Lupe say acting like a lady would be a good thing. She smiped warmly looking at her with care. "ah thankyou, Lupe i just dont want my outlandish behavior to be the downfal of us........."she turned around to the gaurd as he said the dinning hall and the kitchen were connected and for Rea's empty stomach food sounded good. "oh mr. Gaurd did you say food? Which way and were is the kitchen?" She said her eyes lighting up and her ears twitching happily. One coupd even see cat wars and a tail seeing how happy she was. "oh id love to have something to eat....." She blinked several times and her face turned red. "um Lupe I suppose it wouldn't be to much trouble if you showed me some table manners, please?" She asked embarresed and she wasnt even going to discuss her tight fitting black top and pants.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Lupe smiles and closes her eyes "Heh perhaps we wait until you aren't starving first." Lupe pats Rea on the back and the guard leads the two downstairs to the huge dinning room. "Everything you need is here."
The guard looks to the two ladies "Anything else you need?' Lupe shake her head no "no no we will be alright thanks." The guard walks up the stairs back to the others. Lupe smiles to Rea "Let's get some food before you pass out and then we will go over table manners."

Rea blinked several times as she was patted on the head. She looked to Lupe and then to the dinning room. To Rea's disadvantage her stomache growled very loudly causing Rea's grey skin to completly flush red on her cheeks. She gave an uneasy smile and then looked to the dinning room and for some food. She saw a plate and then took one and then grabbed a roll and put it on the plate and then put a roll in her mouth. She then placed a chicken leg on the plate followed by what she thought was deer. She looked to find a place to sit at were she and Lupe could talk clearly. She set the plate down on the table, and let the roll fall from her mouth onto the plate.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe giggles and gets herself some food and she eats properly as she watches Rea feast wildly like an undead fiend or a wild beast. Lupe does not bother teaching while Rea is hungry or eating, likely her mind would be elsewhere. Ace goes out onto a high outlook on the side of the castle and he looks out to the view and Decemi joins him. Ace asks decemi "So what's yer story Decemi?" Decemi looks out to the distance as well "Just a normal life for the travelers of our people, made by one of a kind heart along with countless others, some stay and fight for our planet and our territory, others travel long distances or get lost and we never...lose our way home...we just get so far and caught up protecting anyone in this vast wide open place...we are naturally guardians of who we choose, as long as they are not one of the foes we have made as a collection. If we are ever truly needed...we will go out and find our way home." Ace takes a drink from his bottle "So the decemi have a side? but when they are not fighting with their main foes then they help everyone else with their...petty problem?" Decemi nods "Yes as we find and choose who we wish." Ace looks to Decemi "Ever fight against yer own kind when it comes to the small things?" Decemi shakes his head no "I have never but things like this could happen, seeing as how they are smaller things then the two or more would leave or the ones from one side would leave...we commune with each other and we have our ways of settling things." Ace looks out to the distance again "So what is -yer- story?" Decemi looks out as well "I traveled out as a young one and obliterated some foes and found myself tumbling out to find some of you strange people, helped some of you, killed some of you and moved on, I found myself protecting people very well and I set out to protect these people from a dreaded group of metallic shredder bugs. They Decimated me and killed those I was protecting, I fell and lost so much along my way down and I fell not too far from this place and I set out to obtain what I could to survive and recover from my loss and I ended up with Rea along the way." Ace nods "So are you protecting her." Decemi looks to Ace "When it comes up, I owe her with what help she has given me but I will leave her behind if I find her to be not worth protecting." Ace looks to Decemi "But yer a huge guy, what will come up that makes you leave her because its too much?" Decemi looks to Ace "She will, I do not protect those I do not...as you would say, Respect."

Rea stopped as she realized she was eating like a wild beast and wiped her mouth. She blushed as Lupe giggled."Well I suppose the teaching will have to be for later. It has been so long since I enjoyed a good meal like this. there lovely pheasant, oh dare say there is turkey and eggs, and oh!! is that wild boar is see!!! " she said happily and she couldn't help but chirp excitedly. "this food is so much better then the roots berries and occasionally rabbit I have in the past. Come to think of it, I don't remember the last time I have eaten." she said as she looked at the food and pulled a piece of boar off using a knife as she ate the meat of the end of the knife. The guards that were in the room seemed to be gathering watching her eat, the were all surprised to see a woman eat so strangely. Rea raised her eyebrow and ignored the entire site as she looked at a goblet filled with wine. Rea cautiously began to drink the alcohol, within a few minutes her face was red from the effects. She leaned back into the chair and rubbed her head."whoah, this wine has got a kick....Lupe.....what kind of wine is this?" she said still rubbing her head she held onto the table as she felt as if she were spinning."maybe I shouldn't have drank that" she said regretting it.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe blinks and looks down to the goblet and takes it in her hand and she takes a sip a savors it "Oh! these are fenberrie wine, mmm tons of alcohol" Lupe puts the goblet down and looks to one of the guards "Could you point me to the water?" The guard points right in front of her to a jug and lupe laughs "Thank you darling." she takes the jug and pours it into another cup and she takes a drink and hands it over Rea for her to drink "Here, water is important for you."

Rea rubbed her head and then took the water and drank it. She looked at her and then smiled."thankyou Lupe, fenberrie wine huh? no wonder, i have never had it but I hear it is the alcohol loaded in it." she said as she put the cool glass to her head.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe smiles and leans her head in her hand "My father used to be a farmhand when they would grow them, he always said it was dangerous work when growing plants on slanted surfaces." Lupe shrugs "Not sure if it is worth it tho." Lupe munches on some more food as she seemed hungry herself but much more tame about it than Rea."

"hmm maybe the trouble actually made the berries twice as potent." she said as she drank some more water."though it is quite intresting your father was a farm hand. My father on the other hand was a great and opressing clan leader. As you can imagine always foucused on expanding his territory." she said with a smile as she looked at her.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe smiles to Rea "Where did you come from Rea? did you come from the south 'territrys'? or out west? or are you really from Trenzor?" Lupe puts her palms on her cheeks as she looks to Rea, her doll in her lap. "I don't know much about you."

Rea wiped her mouth with a cloth napkin as she looked to Lupe."Well i'm not really from Trenzor, or at least I am not sure exactly. I originally came farther from her were the drae regularly war with one another and the orc's. Though now I hear they are allied with one another, and with the males in the drae family are the leaders, as for the women they are home makers. And on ocassion war machines. IT is exactly the extreme, they are very lady like. or like me. I left to become independent, and I am a rouge. I wandered around looting were I could stealing and well using my feminie charm to steal mens purses. Though now it seems it was all fun and games, and i still love valuble objects as well as gold. Wave it around in my face ill start drooling and get half tempted to swipe it from ya." she said with a smile and then ate another piece of boar."But yes after meeting wonderful people like you, decemi, prince and ace, i want to do better." she said with a smile
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe nods "Ive grown up in Trenzor and I haven't ever left Lurisca, not once. My father is from the west where other elf's live in vast, tall forests. maybe one day I will go visit there, my father spoke well of it but he liked living in a place under humanish rule like here in Trenzor."

"hmm i suppose that your father living here with the humans might have been better. Since I dont know much about night elves."She said with anoteher brighther smile."considering I know little about societies, other the high and mighty clerics, and the over arrogant humans." she said with a sigh.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe forms a fake smile and nods "Well I'm fairly young so I don't know much about the world, just been around Trenzor and The Prince....I never thought he was the real Prince of Trenzor tho...." Lupe shoves away her plate "I think I'm done eating for now." Lupe rises from her chair "Excuse me but maybe I can teach you better manners some other time, Id like to take a walk." Lupe takes her doll and walks out of the dinning room slowly and she goes off to find a garden or someplace worth resting at.

Rea gets up as Lupe gets up from the table and excuses herself. She then rose from the table nearly falling as she walked back to her quarters. The Fernberrie wine did hit the spot on her, her face still was red even with the water in her system. She hiccuped as she rested agasin't a suit of armor. In a druken stupor she held onto it and smiled."hello mr, care to show me to my room? It seems I am not able to think straight." She said laughing.
Ace (played by Ace)

After some time later the king made his way up the stairs with two guards with him and he saw Rea and kneeled to her "Are you alright mis?" he felt her head and examined her "Do you need someone to take you back to your room?" The two other guards keep a good lookout of all positions. It was much later in the night and some people had retired and not much was happening around the halls of the castle.

Rea smiled brightly as she saw the king as he kneeled down to her. She grinned and then put her hand on his face."Oh hello handsome, i do need someone to help me to my room. I drank something called fernberrie wine, apparently I couldn't handle it. So mr, royal....sir...mesh...I would like that." She said as she knew she over did it with the wine."man you royals sure know how to drink...then again i havent had alcohol in a while." she said with another blush on her face.
Ace (played by Ace)

The king sighs seeing how drunk she is "Gerald, carry her." one of the guards tosses his weapons to the king and he takes the and the Guard hoists her up in his arms and they all head up the stairs to their rooms "Oh look at you..." The king says in a displeased manor.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus