Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Decemi (played by Ace)

"A reward? for me? what have I done to earn a trinket? these creatures are quite lesser and I doubt they are friendly with your people, if you wish me not to destroy these creatures then tell me. no need to kill yourself over me." he sets her down and looks over her as if she has been a foolish child who just got a talking to "If you wish to stop this fighting to talk then I will surely listen and consider what you have to say. more insults will not get you far." The golem man crosses his arms and looks over the woman with his gaze.
Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea shook her head as she looked at the man and put her hand in her palm and shook her head. "no you beligerent fool. I mean there was a notice for a reward for the removal of the grell camp. And i mean all this trouble better be worth it." She said she looked at the man and coughed again. And looked at the man as she patted her lip again wiping away the blood as she rubbed her ear tip. She gazed at him and shook her head. "what are you? I know you are some sort of golem but did i not even break through? Those attacks cut through the strongest of armor." She said with a pant as she fell to the ground panting harder, as she finally feel to the ground breathing hatder.
Decemi (played by Ace)

The golem looks around left and right "the camp still remains if you wish to remove it." he looks down to her "I am that of the Decemi! (Deess-emm-aye) A construct, a tool made to do things and be a great defender and a guardian. I am meant to take on more than one little rogue with a metal blade....but you did manage to do alot to me and I am certainly not happy about that." he gazes to the woman as she falls to the floor "You best do what you came here to do and go rest before you bleed out too much."

Rea looked at the man as she raised her eyebrow looking at the man as he explained he was nothing more then a tool. She stood up and dizzily feel back onto the ground. She was to finish destroying the camp and get the reward, however the hit to the tree had taken more out of her then she had anticipated. Let alone her quarrel with the decimi she spent more energy then she had. She didnt want to spent her 'hard' earned money. She was going to use the reward money to build up on her dream estate like she wanted, or at least rule over a land with power. She sighed as she looked at the decimi again."so thanks for not killing me stone decimi. The names Rea Selyore" she said with a grin as it rolled of her tounge. Her drow accents coming through thicm as she said her name.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi's mask covering his eyes and mouth retract and his eyes close and he places his left hand to his side and his right hand he puts on his chest and he bows with his upper body to the Rea "You are certainly a determined fighter Rea Selyore." he stands normaly and opens his eyes "It was not my intention to kill you, you bring anything that follows on yourself." Decemi crosses his arms and watches what Rea chooses to do next.

Rea smiled as the man politly bowed to her. The drow gave him another sigh as she stood up and looked at him anf grew wobbily. "ah yes i may have brought this on myself for fighting you. However if you can take me to were i can heal it will be much obliged. And I will aid you in finding this core of yours." She said as she hoped they could form some sort of alliance. In her current situation along with her wounds, she would not be able to take ten steps without being picked up by bandits. She would have to fight her way out of that horrid situation. She shuddred at the thought as she stood up and held out her arm ready to forge a contract.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi with his arms crossed he closes his eyes "Where do you require me to take you? I think resting here while you destory the camp is in order. minor recovery here before ventureing into the forest to the far off ruins where the core is." His body begins to shudder. "I will not wait long before I will be on my way. I am in urgent need of this core even If it is a minor runed core." He kneels to Rea and observes her wounds "Tell me what I can do."

Rea looked at him as the man began to stare down her wounds. She reached over and took her tight sleeved top off as her bandaged undergarment kept her breasts from being exposed. She looked at her shoulders in the fire light. They were brused and bloody, she winced as she licked her lip, it finally stopped bleeding. She looked at the Decimi and pointed to her back "that last fight with the tree did not end so well. I hope you have some knowldege of medicine, if not my wounds will get infected. " she saud as she pulled out of her small pack a bottle and poured green liquid over her back. She let out a pained screem as the liquid touched her open and raw wounds, she looked at the stone creature. She panted as beads of sweat broke out over her face as she put down the liquid, and dabbed a little on her lip. She corked the bottle and then handed a bandage and the bottle to the decimi. "if you please" she said using this for a minor recovering time.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi's head jerks a bit to the left "I am damaged...My core medical functions are not operational and I am not entirely familiar with your body." He takes the bandages and the bottle and he clearly knows his way around a bandage as he wraps it around his hand a tad to easily begin using it on Rea "tell me what to do." he gets into position behind her and looks over her awaiting orders. The strange golem was clearly a tool and not a person but he still spoke and seemed like he was a person put into the armor and he was not filled with any sort of hate for this fact, it seemed like he was a person and he cared about helping rather than useing her to help...as she did not seem she would be much help even after being healed and he could of very well have ignored her in the first place and gone after the core. But he was not as stubborn as she when it came to his goals, it seemed he was in dire need of this core yet he was still there to battle and aid when anyone called opon it.

Rea looked at the man as he took the bandages and the bottle. She laid down on her stomach and then clearly spoke to him." I need you to pour some more of that liquid into omy wound. After that once it runs off I'll need you to bandage them once its semi dry." She said still not realizing he was a tool. However she still treated him as a sentient being, she would help him, after all she attacked him and he still let her live. She looked at the grass she had no idea what this cord was, all she would do was help him. Even if she wanted the money from the villagers, she grew very curious of the stone man. He was very different from all the other creatures that were running amok. The demons their usual, elveas and the other drae. She never encountered a decimi before. She was certain she never came across one, and she was going to learn about him as much as possible.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi kneels behind Rea right above her legs and he spills the liquid of the body down the Rea's back along her cuts and he watches the liquid to see how it reacts "What is this reward you spoke of before?"
He wished to discover more about what people do here exactly and why aswell. As the liquid runs its course he wraps the bandages around Rea's back quickly starting at the bottom up and he quickly, gently and firmly lifts up Rea's body up to wrap the bandages around her front to her back and he goes all the way up her body wrapping her more and more. His hands felt warm like that of a living stone man. He finishes by wrapping bandages around Rea's upper body and he reaches with the bandages still in his hands to her breasts and he begins wrapping them up along with her upper back.

Rea let out s cry of pain feeling the liquid sting her wounds. Afterwords she looked at the man as he began to bandage her wounds. When he lifted her up and continued to bandage her entire torso. She was surprised that despite him being made of stone, his hands were warm. She looked at him and smiled as he finished. And she put her top back on and looked at him."thankyou, for something that is made of stone, your hands are warm. But since im all patched up I can help you with your quest." she said with a smile as she readjusted her body numb from the liquid that .umbed her wounds and healed them.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi completely wraps up her body in the bandages and bows his head to her as she hops up "It is out deeper into the forest, there is an ancient temple where the people there used rare metals that are no longer abundant to create orbs that they scribed runes on to cast elemental spells of many types, Crude spells. That is the core I speak of and I shall modify it and use it to repair myself." he rises and grits his teeth and he looks the opposite direction of the road "this way, are you ready?" he looks to Rea.

Rea looked at the man as she looked at the stone man as she looked to were he pointed. " So deep in the forest to an ancient temple. Im ready just let me put my gladious back on my back. And ill be there to help you." She said as she resheathed her gladiuos and un sheathed her daggers and replaced her pouch on her waist and nodded her head in agreement. "im am ready when you are stone man." She said as she nodded in agreement. She gave a determined look on her face and raised her dagger wnd smiled, she was ready for anything to come at them.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi nods and goes into the forest at walking pace and he brushes past and stomps over plants and makes a path through the thick forest everywhere he walks and the sounds of scattering grell are heard around them but the golem man does not stop untill they break out of the forest and reach the stone floor and an ancient temple lands and he looks around as grell swing around the temple like a funhouse and he stops and looks around. "here it is. We will have to head into the temple for the core. then we leave and close it back." he looks to Rea to check her condition.gl-16473-1350214026.png

Rea looked at the man and nodded as she looked at the swinging grell around the temple. "im ready when you are." She said and kept her daggers close. Her wounds stable if they opened up again she just would have to rebind them later. She looked at him and smiled awaiting hisblead to the temple. She generally did things some what quietly, but she didn't know what this core looked like however she was going to help. She felt something on her leg and looked down to see a grell hugging her leg, she froze not wanting to draw to.much attention. She hopped on one leg and the looked to decimi and pointed to the grell on her leg. "um there is something on my leg, either it likes me, or its getting ready to eat me." She said in a whisper as she looked at Decimi and attempted to draw her daggers.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi looks down to Rea's leg and bends down and grabs the grell in his cluches and tosses it off into the woods "quit messing around we must find the entrance." he looks off to the side of the temple and walks quickly to it and he follows the side of the temple untill he finds the stone door and he stands before the massive doors "here they are." The door seems like it wouldnt be too hard to smash open if you were a stone man and not very hard to pry open if you had the right tools and easy to open with the mechanism on the side of the wall that probably works the door. Decemi looks to Rea a moment for whatever reason and they stand there a good moment for her to say somthing before a group of organized militant Grell with crudely made axes and shields and swords and bows and crossbows without arrows surround the two adventurers and they sure looks like they are going use their weapons or at least toss them or flail them or sing a song and use them as instruments. Decemi Cracks his knuckles and smirks.

Rea let out a sigh of relif as the grell is tossed of her leg with a screaming cry from the small creature. When they spot the entrance ahe looked at the small group of grell with ,crude makeshift weaponry. She let out a sigh as she sheathed her daggers and pulled her gladious from her back. She initiated the fight by giving on of the grell a good kick sending him flying. Rea hops onto one leg and covers her eyes to see how far the little grell went before she began to hack through the small group. She smiled enjoying the fight forgwtting about the ardous journey or what danger may lie ahead. All she was foucused on was to get to the temple entrance that was her goal and her mind was set, after she cut througj the crowd she looked at decimi and smiled. "after you, sir." She said with a grin as she blwed and pointed the way.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi smiled and noded as he turned to the door and simply pushed it to the side like it was never locked, tho heavy it was it opened quickly for him and he jumped inside "Quickly!" he shouts to Rea as he holds out his hand and attempts to launch another ball of light from his hand but his runes shimmer and fizzle and nothing happens. Disappointed, he prepare to close the door right after Rea enters. still perhasp trapping some grell inside but the escape would be worth it for sure.Inside the dark temple is a dark passage way down large stairs with pedestals to the right and left of the path ahead of them, all fit for balls or orbs but all empty.

Rea nods once she saw that Decimi had the door open for her, she jumped through the door skidding in through it. She quickly pulled her long white hair out of the door entrance as Decimi was ready to close it. The grell were a most annoying creature, she shuddered thinking of why the grell was on her leg earlier. She ignored it and smiled seeing the inside of the dimly lit temple, her specialty dark places. She grinned as she got ready to step in the shadow. "Decimi I have a gift were I can dissapear in shadows, so long as im in a shadowed place im undetectable. If you want I can scout ahead to see how many grell are in here" She asked as she already had one foot in the shadow.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus