Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Reablinks several times and is completly stunned as she was hugged with the male. Her eye twitched along with her lip as she was hugged. She looked at them and then as she was hugged and she was given praise for saving Ace. She looked at them and then heard a stren womans voice coiming from the stair well and approached them. Rea rolled her grey eyes at the entire place, feeling almost as uncomfortable as Decemi was. She gave an uncomfortable glance to Decemi and then looked at the bag of gold."um...yes....My name is Rea Selyore. And i must say.....what type of elves are you?"she says completly stunned as she looked at them and still had the bag of gold in her hand. Unsure what to do.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe points to Decemi "So golem guy right?" she quickly turns to Ace and punches him to the floor and Prince goes diving after him "Ace nooooo!" And Lupe looks to Rea and looks down to the gold "What do you want for most of the gold?" Lupe leans forward with her hands on her waist.

Rea looked at the entire situation seeing Ace getting puched to the ground. Rea gulped and then looked at the bag of gold. She looked at Lupe and she growled and closed the bag, and put it behind her."oh well this gold, its not mine, im half tempted to run off with it actually. Its Aces over there. Considering im complelty ignored."she said looking at the entire scene, not sure how to interpret the scence. However she wanted to keep ahold of the gold longer.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe strokes her hand down the drow's grey face "What is you want them if it is yours then?" Lupe looks to Rea with desire, but for her or the gold is unknown. Ace Recovers from the punch "Yeah...nice to see you too..." The prince takes Ace upstairs "Come along now lets get some frost potions on that." Decemi goes off to see the potted plants and observe them.

Rea shuddred as she felt the Lupe running her hand down her face. She shivered from the females touch and a blush rose to her grey skin. She glushed and then looked at thge gold and then grinned seeing that she could keep it."Well that would be nice miss Lupe, considering that Ace over stole the reward i was out to get. "she said and then looked at lupe and let out a coy grin. She put her hand on her hip and let her femine curves show through. She foucesed on Lupes body and then pulled out the gold coin bag."well it seems the sneak theif has caused you trouble as well. I suppose we can both share the gold." she said with a smile.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe smirks and brings her hand to her waist and her other to her face and she sticks her index finger into her mouth and she bites it coyly "I'm Lupe, a night elf but that's not important." she looks over Lupe as it seems it is just them as everyone else is occupied with their trivial things.

Rea smiled as she looked to Lupe and grinned, as she moved closer to her. She smiled and then gently took her grey hand and then brushed back Lupe's hair."oh a night elf? I havent seen one in ahwile. I suppose your not to formal with that high elf over there." she said and licked her lips as she moved closer and then came withing arms reach of lupe."so lupe, what do you wish of me?" she said liking the night elf already.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe Raises her eyebrows "I think...you and I should take this bag of gold upstairs to my quarters and talk with one another." she mentions nothing else about 'Prince' and Ace and prince both drink potions together on the second floor and Decemi is enjoying himself with his new core and his new plant friends.

Rea smiles as she says to bring the bag of gold to her quaters. She smiled and looked at them and then saw prince and ace drinking potions like they water. She raised and eyebrow to lupe and smiled."Well i wouldn't mind that at all. I suppose talking about gold in front of the other would be indecent. Of course talking more about you sounds nice too." she said with a smile and waited for Lupe to lead the way.
Ace (played by Ace)

Lupe smirks and slowly walks up the tall stairs with her rear in Rea's face perhasp showing some things off to her and she goes all that way to the top floor of the tower past the alchemy lab up to her small bedroom with a wardrobe and a window with a not so beautiful view on a nearby town with smoke coming from it... Lupe smirks at Rea and sits on the bed and holds out her hand "Care to come sit?"

REa followed behind Lupe up the long stair case to her room. She caught the scent of the alchemey lab. She smiled as she went ovet to the bedroom and smiled as she sat down on the bed and took Lupes hand. She smiled and looked to Lupe."So Lupe how did you get here? It is quite usual. For a night elf anyway. And with that prince guy, he seems to be a cleric, they usuall dont hang around night elves, and they seem to be on a high horse." She said curious as she leaned closer to Lupe.
Ace (played by Ace)

As the two ladies have their private time, Ace drinks some potions with prince "Its great to see you again my friend..." Prince nods "Yah...Its been too long, so she saved your life now?" Ace nods "Her and the big guy, Dece..mi..I think." Prince takes a drink "So he's a dwarf? stone guy?" Ace laughs "Heh, no right now -Im- the stone guy." The two laugh at the terrible joke in their current condition. Decemi Encrypts more runes on his hands to match the ones on the core he recently acquired, he mostly keeps to himself as the others 'mingle'. After everyone had fallen asleep for the night then Decemi looked out to the sky, he could feel something was not right, he wanted to leave the others but he knew he had a duty to stay with them and keep them safe from whatever may be out for them.

Rea got up late in the middle of the night after she and lupe had their dsiccusion. She looked over to Deceimi as he seemed to be deep in thought. She walked over to him as he seemed deep in thought. She quietly walked to him her grey eyes foucused on him. Since she was in the dark she blended in as she gently tapped Decemi's shoulder."Dececimi are you alright? " she asked concerned for her commrade.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi looks down to Rea in his stoic manor "Something is not right...We are wanted somewhere away from here." Decemi puts his claw-like hand over Rea's "This new core should keep me alive but I still cannot protect those I am with properly, I can find cores from a long ways away but I have no Idea what they could possibly do without seeing them first hand, I was lucky with this core and its rejuvenating abilitys but I still lack any major core for combat." Its is strange hearing Decemi talk about his cores and how he treats them like tools to save his friends but it is still unknown who or what are the real tools in his mind. Decemi looks out into the darkness "We should leave as soon as everyone is ready."

Rea let out a sigh as she looked at the outside darkness and smiled."well since your a golem i dont know if you need sleep. But will it be safe in the morning. But i understand the core is keeping you alive. But i suppose you are right about the combat. But i think we should be fine until morning. Everyone does need their sleep." she said with a smile nudging Deceimi trying to comfort him.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi looks down at Rea "I had my chance to sleep when I fell to this world...but I Decided to stay where I fell and scream..." Decemi leaves Rea and goes out into the darkness away from her. He looked like she had struck a bad chord.

Rea looked down and her eyes followed Decemi as he walked away. She sighed realizing the harsh words struck something in the golem. She got up and decedied to follow the golem. She looked to the golem and then called out as soon as she saw him."Decemi, im sorry, dont make me say it again. I didn't realize that it was a sensitive subject."she said looking at what seemed to be him.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi's voice echos through the fog and the mist, hiding his location "You have nothing to be sorry for." small dark glimpses are seen of him "You didn't fail at something you were just in reach of. You didn't climb so high just to fall so very very low in to nothingness and pain and sorrow." Decemi comes through the shadows in front of Rea "You should head back inside." he looks down to her.

Rea let out a sigh as she looked at Dececmi and nodded."well yeah I suppose i should head back, however Im not sure if i want to leave you out here alone." She said as she looked at him and then gave a small smile."Well Decemi you are my friend and i refuse to let you out here alone, unless there is something out here that you need." she said with a smile and wanted to help cheer him up. She kenw they were to have another long journey ahead of them, but for the moment she anted to enjoy there downtime.
Decemi (played by Ace)

Decemi looks down to Rea and looks away "Id prefer to stay out here in case I find someone after us out here." He crosses his arms and looks around. The cold air blows past the two of them and it grows slightly more and more into dawn.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus