Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Rea Selyore (played by fallensiner)

Rea grins as she hides in the shadows awaiting the cavalry. She quickly decided whether she was going to kill them, she would take out the two on the right, afterwords she would pin down the leader and seductivly manipulate information out of him. She grined a she awaited the horses getting closer.
Decemi (played by Ace)

These mercenarys seem to be working for the city of Cathad or at least they look the part and they seem to be alot of work for Rea to handle with all of them but they seem like goons when it comes to their teamwork.

Ace looks through the bushes "What does she think she is doing?" Decemi looks to her aswell "She appers to be meditating and prepareing for combat with the group, She will have a tough time without us."
Ace looks to Decemi "I dont care -how- good she is, I dont want her to mess with the kings men or he will freaking murder the lot of us! or at least her."

Rea keeps her eyes focused on the main leader and sighed, he couldn't kill these men, she had no idea how the hell they were. She sighed and wandered out of the dark and awaited one of the men to spot her. She smiled as the leader came near and she imediatly jumped on the back of the horse, and pulled the man off to the ground. She lifted up the helm and let out a coy and highly sexy smile."oh im sorry, i missed the building, it seems i fell on you instead sir....can you tell me what happened here? im a little lost." she said as she was lucky her shirt was low cut and she pressed her arms in front of her and let her breats sqeeze together and bounce as she moved. she let out another seductive charm smiling, looking awesfully tempting and highly dangerous.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace brings his face to his palm "Really? I dont think I can take much more of this." Ace looks to Decemi "You wanna leave her here on her own before this goes horribly wrong...or horribly right..." Decemi looks to Ace "Yes I think so but I will not as I trust she has a plan." The two watch the erotic novel unravel before them.

Rea lets out a smile as she looks at the shoulder who was about to have a nose bleed. She cooed as she still sat on the mans lap."oh pardon me other gentlemen, i was a little lost. I wont cause harm to you. Could you please tell me what is happening sir?" she said with another coo leaning closer to the mans face letting her breasts bounce in front of him. The soilder nearly passed out as she let out more seductive moves letting her lips pucker out as she msiled.

"y-y-yes...yeah... th-the----the king ordered his troops to exterminate the village to take it. The villagers were in his conquering path......Ah!! please... can i take you home!!" the soilder said his lips quivering as she moved on his armored lap.
Rea grinned as she leaned down and pressed his breats agasint the mans face; after a couple of minutes the man passed out. She got up from the mans lap and left the four other standing on their horses in stupor. She winked and then waived her hand."Sorry boys, it seems this one cant handle me...tata..ill be sure to drop in later." she says with a smile as she bolts to the grell camp leading the Calvary away from the village and away from her companions. Once clear she hid in shadows and lept through before her grey eyes foucused on Dececimi. she said in a whisper as she looked at them."hey i led them away, the village was taken out from a conquering of the king. Ruthless barbarian." she said and spat on the ground.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace and Decemi look to each other and Decemi holds up his hand and calmly says "That seemed unusual." Ace nods "Yeah...whatever." He did not seem amused "I'm headed out of here before I get caught with what just happened." he says as he holds the loot over his shoulder.

Rea stand up tall and shrugs off the notion she made the two uncomfortable. She spat on the ground and growled."WEll then sneak theif, and Deceimi I suppose you are both through with me eh?" she said angry, she wanted to know why the innocent village had been attacked and she did find out."I do hope you know, I have experienced this time and time again. A village of forest Elves were slaughtered in a similar matter....I barely escaped at the time. I had a certain someone there....I tried to save her....i was weak..." she growled and spat on the ground, she had done something unspeekcable in her past, she had fallen in love with another woman. And it had been the death of her. She growled and then brushed it off again, she did however seduce men as well, and had not bothered to fall in love again."Well then I suppose ill be on my own crusade to kill those men. Who knows what they have done. It is disgusting." she said with a growl.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace crosses his arms with the loot in his hands "Decemi put yer hand on her shoulder" Decemi puts his hand on Rea's right shoulder. Ace says "So listen lady...I dunno where you are from and I dunno about those goons but the king already has control of the town...under his rule I guess...but he was sending them to help, now I'm not gonna help them cause I already got my loot from the grell camp. So I bet they were here to help, not rape the women here...not only that but yer kinda the hottest chick here..." Ace shrugs off his words "Have fun with yer defending of the town tho..." He crosses his arms and looks to Decemi.

Rea growled as Decemi put a hand on her shoulder. She growled and snapped at the so boisterous male that stood before her. She spat on the ground and then raised and eyebrow, her grey eyes furious."oh really then? you looted the grell camp eh? I wasn't so keen on defending the town. And if those men were here to help, then how do you know eh? then what the hell happened to this town? surely it could been the grell? I know those things are little gremlins but surely they couldn't have done this by themselves....."She sigher her temper get to her again, her grey skin starting to turn red from the anger. She looked at ACe and never though another elf would drive her crazy. Considering it her last 'friend' was an elf, and he iritated her. Same goes for another Drow, drove her crazy. She growled again looking at the man, his cockyness and his boldfaced statments made her angry. She stopped boiling in anger as she realized Ace gave her a compliment."hottest chick?" she said her anger simmering down.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace smirks and puts his hands on his hips "Yeah you look dazzling." Ace looks to Decemi "Say Decemi, you wanna join me to pick up some fun potions?" he looks up trying to take the big Golem with him.

Rea smiles at the compliment and then looksat Ace as she grumbles."ooh no you dont, if he goes with you i go, and thankyou for such a gracious compliment. but we will go together." she said as she stood infront of Decemi, she raised her brow as she looked at Ace. She was still very untrusting of the man.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace smiles brightly "awesome well I always enjoy when a cute girl joins me to get some potions." He hands the sack of loot over to Rea "Here, you hold this, I already got the gold as my reward," Ace turns around and heads down the road out of the town "Another thing! the grell can be alot to handle in large numbers so you can see why I accepted the quest and why it paid as handsomely as me, a good enough amount to get anyone feeling good." he says as he moves to the tower of Azoa. Decemi follows behind him and looks to Rea to come along.

Rea was dumbstruck as this man had already claimed the reward for clearing out the grell camp. She growled angrily as she looked at ACe and then blew it off. Once she was handed the bag of gold, her mouth droolled seeing all of the gold. She was half tempted to steal the gold and run off however the half elf still facinated her. She held the sack and then followed the two, still following behind and still ever so plotting agasint them if they so decide to betray her. She grinned again as she looked at Ace."So you cleared out the grell camp, impossible, i was there clearing it out. how did you gain the reward? unless you claimed it after I already did the hard work.?" she said demaning putting her grey hands on her hips.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace smirks and looks back at Rea "I dunno, I went out into the forest, found a camp and wrecked it and rushed back for the reward." Decemi continues looking forward "There were alot of the grell in the town, perhasp there were multiple camps to be cleared." Ace nods "Hey yeah, where did you find this guy?" he questions Rea, before even waiting for the answer he says "Oh yeah, check under some of the gold for the weapon inside they promised." Inside the bag under the gold was [The best crossbow of Cardor] A small crossbow that can be fired with one hand and it comes without a loaded bolt but sticking out from the gold is a bundle of 50 crossbolts for the weapon. The grell must have been something the villagers wanted taken care of yet nobody seemed to take care of all of them.

Rea raised her eyebrow as Ace answered her she sighed as she cooled off her temper again hearign that there might be multiple grell camps.Rea ears twitched hearing under the gold there was a cross bow in the bag of gold. She dug through it and pulled out the cross bow and the bolts. She looked at Ace then to Decemi."well then I met Decemi after I got in a fight with him. I am a little hot headed and I fought agasin't him. I lost not after damaging him a little. Then i teamed up with him."she said explaining it and then looked at the cross bow curious of it, she normally used hand held weapons as she examined the small crossbow.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace looks around "Oh yer tellin me? always nice when you dive on top of me and hold a knife to my neck...But at the same time I don't like mixed signals." Ace points into the forest and walks them both down a small path, A distant magus tower shines ahead of them covered in vines and plants that have gathered through the ages.

Rea looked at the place and then looked at the tower and notcied the place was covered in plants and vines and the place either was highly unkempt; or the person was a nature loving elf. Rea sighed and looked at Ace as she could tell she upset him."so you want the cross bow or what? look onc4e I have made allies i dont attack, though i am still very sucspicious of you Ace. I dont too well with magical elves. They seem to look down upon the drow."' she said as she followed behind them.
Ace (played by Ace)

Ace turns around and walks through the roots and plants of the forest backwards to the tower just to face Rea "Yeah well Im a half elf so maybe that might be half true but the other half is about not messing to humans." Ace playfully brings his split fingers to his eyes then turns them around to Rea to show he is watching her. Ace bumps into the door and knocks on it "Yo princely?" The door opens and a tall pale efeminine elf with a torn open shirt with flowers in his long white hair appears at the other side "Ace!" The 'man' goes to hug Ace and Ace hugs back very friendly like "Prince my buddy!" they hug and Aces turns around and holds his hand out to introduce Rea and Decemi "I just met these two strangers who saved my life." 'Prince' drops his jaw "You almost died?" He looks to the two "Come in come in you two!" Ace heads inside and 'prince' shows in the two and Decemi ducks his head just to fit in the door as he is a little bit taller than the elfs.

Rea's eyebrow twtiched along with her ear as her suspicion was right, the lace did belong to an elf. She grumbled as the male appeared to be a high cleric. She sighed and walked inside the building after Deceimi and stayed in the shadows disappearing she was slightly uncomfortable being in another elfs home. She watched the two and how friendly they greeted each other; Rea felt even more out of the place, the other feminie elf stood there beautiful and rea hid in the shadows like a bashful elf. She grumbled as she came out of the shadows and pressed her fingers to her forehead and then to her nose and bowed to the other elf out of respect. She greeted the other elf in the formal ancient laungage as respect. It still remained in her her habits of greeting other elves properly even though she didn't like to be around other elves. As REa stood straight from the bow she oculdn't help but notice the place had a nice feel to it.
Ace (played by Ace)

The Prince did not seem proper with the bowing as he preferred to give Rea a big friendly hug "You saved Ace! I dont know what I could of done without him." he pulls away and smiles and gives Decemi a look and puts his hands on his hips "Well arent you a big guy." Decemi nods and opens his arms as if he wanted a hug aswell and the prince man hugs him and Decemi pats him as if he has never hugged before and it looked uncomfortable even for Decemi. The inside of the tower was very nice and well kept with many small potted plants all around and a very open environment up the tower and a purple haired purple skinned female elf shouts down from the top floor of the tower, her voice seemed stern and serious but still like a females and he long purple hair flowed down "Who is it princely?" the Prince looks up and waves "Come down Lupe~!" Lupe sighs and makes her way down the stairs "If its Ace tell him he still owes me for those broken bottles and the potions he took." lupe says. Ace then says calmly "You know very well I can hear you from down here." Lupe then says "And! tell him when I get down there then im gonna sock him in that nose he has on him for what happened to Fluffers!" she sounds angry and Ace says "I can still hear you and I said I was sorry." Lupe gets to the bottom of the stairs and stands there in a small strangely cut purple dress with her hand on her hip and she begins to yell "AND ASK HIM WHY HE BROUGHT TWO COMPLEAT STRANGERS WITH BAGS OF...ooh gold, I'm paying attention now." Lupe calms down and nods.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Legends of Lurisca :Terror n Trenzor(done)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus