Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Dragons' Breath OOC

strawberry_champion Topic Starter

I apologize for my spaced out replies this weekend, I’m attending a music festival and my connection there is subpar at best.
That's fine! Just edited my message to hopefully make better sense.
@Katja which of my characters do you have a preference for?

I was thinking to start jumping in IC with king Conrad (from the castle at the main city) spotting the dragon attacking villages in the distance and sending out a few knights to

1-either help take down the beast
2-or help protect the villages
3-or help in the village destruction aftermath of any dragon attacks.

Conrad would send prince Merthyr and manservant Taff, knights: Lancelot, Gawain, Percival, Pentre, Prodius.

If you want to, they could meet Katja and follow her orders as they hunt for the dragons too... if you prefer. Or just be acquainted as they tend to the wounded and damaged villages.

Aynor n crew are bandits, more on the dark side (I would put them more on the selfish hunters, in it for the money side of things) or taking up wounded and wanderers as prisoners to ransom them later (villagers, knights, anything that breathes and can be sold)

Calico and pirates are just there following the dragons paths to go plundering the wrecked villages - easy pickings.

I can scrap Calico and/or Aynor if you feel its too many characters.
I can have different start ups / directions to accommodate the plot better.

What are your thoughts?
which characters of mine do you like best?
what could they be doing if above ideas are not aligned to the story enough?

The ideas are absolutely great, I love them for sure! I think getting some antagonists in here that aren’t dragons would be fun, for sure. And with Katja being army-less, it’d be quite the chaotic situation.
im interested too :D i just wanna be a regular rogue/player not a dragon or anything ^_^
let me know when it is OK to step in!
hey! ima join in as soon as i get a charrie set up that fits this!

FawnSteps wrote:
hey! ima join in as soon as i get a charrie set up that fits this!

Actually right now I think I’m going to close to RP to new members, I didn’t realize this would become so popular so quickly and there are a lot of people waiting on a confirmation from me on if they can enter, or when they can enter, I’m very sorry about that.

Tusitala2017 wrote:
let me know when it is OK to step in!

You’re free to step in; since Momma dragon is hiding away while she regains her sight, they’re going to have a moment of calm to sort themselves out.

As it seems to not be clear, currently the thread is closed to new members while things get sorted out.
hellooo there... finally I made my entrance. I notice Lupus left RPR and deleted his account - just after a very well timed post so I seized the opportunity to bring in 3 parties.

King + castle / Prince + knight (travelling slow and behind) / rogues (bandits and thieves Robin n co) coming up nearby
I thought they might bring a breath of fresh air

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Dragons' Breath OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus