Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Dragons' Breath OOC

Ummm I don't do well playing beasts I'm more into dragon slayer / rider instead
I'll read up quick to catch up
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Tusitala2017 wrote:
Ummm I don't do well playing beasts I'm more into dragon slayer / rider instead

Then by all means, you’re welcome to join!! :D
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

and the plot thickens XD

No kidding 😂
strawberry_champion wrote:
Maylee wrote:
Could I join? I could be a dragon... or the dragon... or soemone else maybe a animal or a human any of them are fine?

We definitely have enough dragons for right now, 3 to be exact. And it doesn’t seem like any of your characters are suited to this style of medieval fantasy, combat based RP. Perhaps if we find a situation in which your style characters would be found then yes, you could join, but for now it seems that your characters appearing would be a bit out of place.

Ok. Just pm me of a situation comes and there is a need for another dragon or umm.... something else.
I would like to join, I hope that is okay.
Just dropping in for now to put this here.

think it's fitting? << >>

*Fades away until such a time their own dang decision is made*

iltheyn wrote:
Just dropping in for now to put this here.

think it's fitting? << >>

*Fades away until such a time their own dang decision is made*

That is absolutely perfect!

Now I’m listening to the Skyrim soundtrack this is lovely

Tucker_Dragon wrote:
I would like to join, I hope that is okay.

Sure, Go ahead! Sorry I didn’t see this, got distracted when Iltheyn mentioned Skyrim haha
Mind if I join? If you want, I can try using Ricky, who is a Felyne. Yes, I used the Monster Hunter name for the docile, cat-like creatures as my user name.
Okay now I set set the balista where it can inflict damage on the mother dragon leg. I have an idea that before I use the balista, I need to shout and throw stone at the mother dragon in order to gain he attention to Kino. While Lady Katja will take control of the Balista and she shot and hit on the leg. That will cause the dragon to be crippled.

Theyakate wrote:
Okay now I set set the balista where it can inflict damage on the mother dragon leg. I have an idea that before I use the balista, I need to shout and throw stone at the mother dragon in order to gain he attention to Kino. While Lady Katja will take control of the Balista and she shot and hit on the leg. That will cause the dragon to be crippled.

I can see that happening, but ah, where is this ballista even coming from lol? I don't want things to just phase out of nowhere. If they were back by the village then it would make sense for the ballista to be there, however Katja didn't want there to be a possibility of it falling on the city so she had them lure it towards the woods.
strawberry_champion wrote:
Theyakate wrote:

I can see that happening, but ah, where is this ballista even coming from lol? I don't want things to just phase out of nowhere. If they were back by the village then it would make sense for the ballista to be there, however Katja didn't want there to be a possibility of it falling on the city so she had them lure it towards the woods.

Where in the forest right? I could imagine that there is an abandoned Balista that was use during the war from decades ago. This is just my idea if you can agree to it. If its bad...you can suggest me what to do. Besides you control the dragon
Uhhh... was my question ignored?
I do not like to put words in other people's mouths, but I'm almost certain strawberry will get to you. There's a lot of you guys here in both the ic and ooc threads, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of everything when you're answering many questions/ in a detailed discussion.

Felyne wrote:
Uhhh... was my question ignored?

I apologize, it’s a little hard to keep track of everything. Right now I’m not sure where any of this is headed so I think it may be best to wait it out a moment?

Not only this but I haven’t been feeling well again, and have a trip planned for this weekend so things will be moving a bit slowly.

As is mentioned in my bio, I deal with a lot and am just coming off hiatus so I’m still getting back into the groove of things, I apologize if I made you feel ignored.

Theyakate wrote:

Where in the forest right? I could imagine that there is an abandoned Balista that was use during the war from decades ago. This is just my idea if you can agree to it. If its bad...you can suggest me what to do. Besides you control the dragon

Alright I can see that being alright.

And yes, I do control one of the dragons but I’m not just going to use it as a plot device. The best thing about an antagonist, especially one that is not human, is that their minds don’t work the same. And creatures as old as Dragons are known for being wise, it’s unlikely she would fall into some silly trap. Plus, a good antagonist doesn’t just bend to suit the hero of a story. They fight against the grain. It’s a good tactic to get people thinking and writing more detailed, in my opinion.
Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

Did Kino notice Quickclaws?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Dragons' Breath OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus