Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons' Breath (Closed)

Quickclaws (played by DearCharlie)

Racing towards the female, Quickclaws let out a blast of flames directed towards the mother in hopes of stunning her, as his' species' fire wasn't as hot as it was bright. Thinking on his feet, he leaped, grabbed the human and combat-rolled into cover, still praying that the mother was stunned just enough to not currently know where they were. Once covered, he opened his wings and claws, examining the human for injuries.
Katja Sauer and Knights (played by strawberry_champion) Topic Starter

Katja had been doing pretty well during this fight, for someone being chased down by a giant beast such as a Dragon. She felt like she had kept it together well.

Above, the dragon let out a deep rumble of a roar, soaring higher into the sky, above the clouds; it wouldn’t try to fight blinded as it had been by Quickclaws fire. But there was only so much time they had before her sight was restored and she came back.

Quickclaws was really testing the upper limits of Katja’s willpower. She stared, wide-eyed at the dragon above her; while it was smaller, and probably young, she had lost her blade when he rolled them away, and without her armor, she was practically defenseless. Her injuries were minor, assorted scrapes and bruises on her legs, arms and face, besides for a deep slash wound across her arm, seemingly from falling on a stone when she rolled away.
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino witness that Quickclaw stun the beast and protected Lady Katja as he ran to her. "Lady Katja are you alright? Is this beast hurting you?" He turns his head to Quickclaw that he immediately pull out his bow and arrow.

Kino wasn't sure enough if this dragon (Quickclaws) is a friend or a foe. He aim his arrow at it and asked "Tell me...are you a friend or a foe?" His hands were sweating and his legs are shaking.

Shifting uncomfortably, he struggled with words, as it would sound like nonsense to the humans.
Instead, he took a step back and bowed his head respectfully, hoping they got his message. Every now and then, his eyes would drift from the arrow to the ground, quite wondering what a fatal arrow would feel like.

Kino examine the gesture of Quickclaw that he lower his bow. "I Guess your not of those type of dragons..." he take a deep breath and look at it with a normal expression. He ask It" Tell me...why you helping Lady Katja? I know you can't speak but can you gesture your answer for me?"

Might as well try.
He started making jestures.
Larger dragon... Hurt... No... Bad...
In short, he was signing: the larger dragon hurts and that isn't good.

Kino is kinda confused and but he later understand what the dragon meant.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

After the others had taken to the forest beyond the village, Lupus bounded and leaped into the air. He let out a ground shaking roar as he flew after the female. He knew she had a hatchling, so he would do his best to chase her off rather then injure her. As the steady thud of his wingbeats filled the air, he noticed the female take to higher skies. At the same time she saw a bright light emanate from the trees, someone had blinded the female for now. He flew to the spot, and hovered over it, keeping an eye on the female, and ready to fight should she return.
Katsi (played by FawnSteps)

Katsi had been hunting in the forest and had been friends with the dragon. She looked up at her friend and then her friend flew away. She soon heard crunching noises and a white dragon with purple wings appeared.
Astrid and Isabella (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

(May i join)

Katsi wrote:
Katsi had been hunting in the forest and had been friends with the dragon. She looked up at her friend and then her friend flew away. She soon heard crunching noises and a white dragon with purple wings appeared.

((I think you failed to read my message in the OOC, but this thread is currently closed to new members.))

Astrid wrote:
(May i join)

((This Thread is currently closed to new members, I’m sorry.))

Kino stared back at Lady Katja " Lady Katja I think I have a plan. But this will take only shot."
I can easily kill the dragon.

Quickclaws looked hopeful towards Kino, shifting excitedly, filled with adrenaline.

“Yes, a plan would be lovely. I hate to say this but I’m not entirely sure if we can take this dragon down permanently, so any ideas are greatly appreciated.” Katja nodded firmly, eager to listen. She was used to being the one in charge, but she was also used to wearing a full set of armor and not being tackled by dragons. At this point, the entire situation had her needing a drink.

Above them, in the clouds, there were flashes of gold and orange; the mother, enraged by her lack of sight, was spitting fire randomly as she circled. Thank goodness none of it appeared to be near the town, but it was only a matter of time. Katja had no intentions of waiting until it did happen.

KIno started explaining the plan "Here is the plan, I've set up a Balista about 3 or 4 meters away hidden. The Balista was old and rugged but it still work but there is only one arrow there and that means we only have one shot of it. "

Kino continue " While Lady Katja take control of the Balista, I'll distract the dragon and lure here to a perfect range of sight where the Balista is set. " Kino Turn his head to Quickclaw "QUickclaw, will use his fire breath the that stun or blinded the mother dragon before, once Its on the right spot."

"When she is in the right spot, Quickclaw...use that fire breath just like you did earlier in order the beast to be stun or blinded. I'll raise up my bow and that the signal to fire the balista. The dragon will be cripple and it will hard for it to escape. With blood loss, it will be weaken and thats the chance to finish it off."

With steam swirling from his nostrils, Quickclaws sat up higher, confident in this plan.

Katja’s blue eyes gleamed with newfound determination, and she eagerly nodded, “Of course, that’s foolproof!” The spark had been reignited, and though it would certainly be strange working with a dragon like Quickclaws, he had proved himself reliable, and perhaps even an ally.

As if on cue, there was a roar from above them, the mother reappearing from the clouds, swooping down to crash against the tree line; trying to clear its view, to find its targets. Katja looked to Kino and Quickclaws, and with a swift nod, moved to man the Balista.

Kino started the plan that he throw a rock at the mother dragon and gave an insult "HEY Lizard freak! Right here you big fire freak!". Kino started to run at the location where the Balista is set from 3 meters away hidden in the forest. As he reach there, He was waiting for the mother dragon to arrive.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dragons' Breath (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus