Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

"Do you live in a chest? Surrounded by only black? Are you a Dem?"
CF just laughed at this. "No, my home wasn't anything like that... But in a way... it was. My home was literally this small dome where it was forever stuck at night time, though it had these cycles and some eclipses sometimes. The world in the dome was this lush forest tree house kingdom, filled with people in different fandoms or stories and some clearings including special land-marks from the center tree where the people can travel to other branches of that world to the nightmare valley far at the edge of the place." CF smiled softly at the memory, deciding to use her gem to create a small diagram of the place. It was, in fact, a dome world, but she zoomed into it to reveal the design of the world inside of it. "In that world, it's no utopia. We keep our emotions, and pain is still common. Yet everyone just accepts that they're living in a dome, unfazed at the idea that everyone had puppet strings attached to them."

CF frowned softly before she began to zoom out. "Outside of that dome, meanwhile, is a representation of her nightmares. She keeps a small fraction of her fears in the world as a reminder that she isn't invincible. But outside, it's an endless cold dusty wasteland." CF zoomed out completely to reveal a wasteland that had sandstorms mixed with blizzards, stalagmites of blood and souls screaming out, words echoing throughout the area. "This is her representation of reality," CF explained before making the display disappear "So, I technically live in a chest surrounded by darkness... Just in a different way..."

"Two things. One: Damn, that last part sounds edgy, and two: If that's her perception of reality she should might look for professionel help"
CF couldn't help but to laugh at the second comment. She sort of didn't know why she was laughing anyways, but she was fine with it cause it was a soft laugh, so no outer attention could be drawn in, which is how she liked it. "That's one hell of a challenge if anything," CF said, sipping her cocktail "But it's not like I have much power over something like that."

"Over the edgy thing or the reality thing?"
"Both," CF shrugged.

I finishes my pint. "Hey, wanna try something I brought?"
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten walked over behind Dan Burrow. He watched him, like a cat, or a Litten, in this case, would. Occasionly, Litten woukd scratch his (Litten) ear.

I sensed a presence behind me, and turned around. My eyes were met with a cat that's on fire. "Hey look, a flaming pussy cat, do you wanna try the thing I brought?" I asked the cat.

Litten gave Dan a offended look. "Litten?!? Lit.." 'Flaming pussy cat?!? Never before have I been offended like that in my life, eccpetally since I am NOT on fire.' Litten said.

"Ok, but do you wanna try some nova crystals?"

"Lit?" 'Nova crystsals? What kind of evolution stone is that?' Litten asked.

"No evolutions here. Only shit that hits like a truck. I can scrape off some if you want"

"Lit." 'No thanks, human, this Litten doesn't want something that can do that. All I can say, is prevent it from falling into the wrong hands.' Litten said.

"Dude I assume, I'm a teleporting alcoholic std filled melodrama, that travels space and is part drugdealer/smuggler. I am THE BAD HANDS." I explained to the cat.

"Litten." 'Where I come from, I don't only run an inn, but I am part of an exploration team. Exploratiin teams stop bad Pokemon from doing bad things, but I don't know if it for humans too.' Litten said.

" I'm pretty sure that I can take on a cat, if you're asking for it" I said. A small mirrorlike portal opens up besides me. I resch into it and pulls out a large broadsword. It makes a clunk as it hits the floor. I clench my hand lightly. Small flames and steam emits of it. "So are you?"

Litten uses his tail to reach into the bag, which no one appearently noticed, and pulled out a seed. "Litten." 'This seed is a blast seed, causes a Pokemon to spit a extremly poweful ball of flame, which explodes. It can also explode if throw to.' Litten said. Then, with a flick of his tail, he threw the seed at Dan.

Dan tries to grab the seed midair with his metal hand, but fails. It ends up in is pint of ale. It explodes the glass leaving the content all over the bardesk. The sight of losing his drink causes Dan to pick the cat. He then takes out a knife. "You little piece of shit, it looks like you got some balls, maybe I should give them a 'close shave'?"

Litten decied to use a last-reserve attack, Incenarate, on Dan. Since Incenarate shoots multiple fire balls, one hit Dan, 3 hit the knife, melting the blade.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus