Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Not Available (played anonymously) Topic Starter

((Le sigh, it's time for me to get to bed. I'll be around to RP in the evening, probably with Alf, but there's no reason to wait for me. If you see this post and want to play... -waves hand- have at it.))
Tye (played by Iltheyn)

((I have been eyeballing this thread for the past few days but I hesitate to enter with a character because of a question. Figured I'd just ask it real quick and be done with it. I have a slower pace in replying; being that this thread isn't busy rn, would it be alright to rp for a little while anywho?))
Alf Ochoa (played by Ashley)

((I can't see the harm. Go for it. Though I will say I'm VERY unreliable in slow posters. XD So its a do at your own risk sort of thing.))
((Idk if this is still active but what the heck why not!))

((Oop! Somehow I overlooked these posts in my feed. My bad. I'm not sure how I missed them. We could get a little RP going tonight if anyone is interested.))
Panama (played by Maylee)

Alf Ochoa wrote:
((Oop! Somehow I overlooked these posts in my feed. My bad. I'm not sure how I missed them. We could get a little RP going tonight if anyone is interested.))

(( hi!!!!))

((Guh. Sorry, I fell asleep. I didn't rest well last night, XD I think I might just forget this RP was happening again. Maybe we could try another time?))
((Completely ok!))
Falias (played by Brady_Cole)

((hopefully this isn't ded -_-))
((S ok I'm here. Trying to see how to start.))
Brady (played by Brady_Cole)

((hi))

((Howdy guys! After watching the thread for a little while, I edited the original entry message to encourage at least one paragraph per RP post. I have nothing against script RP, but it could be happening anywhere, and I feel this thread would benefit from something more substantial.

:star: What about post length? :star:
Ideally posts are at least a paragraph long (3- 4 sentences) on average. This tavern shouldn't be used as a script Rp. We're looking for something more substantial than that!

))
((*thumbs up*))

((Going to be jumping in with Alf and hopefully getting a group Rp going in just a little while. I see Lainloki already beat me to it, haha. New faces are more than welcome! Post length should be at least three to four sentences (or more) on average. Basically, the length of what I've just typed. Come play with us!))
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

((Before I jump on in, I got one question. What kind of creatures are you excepting truly?))

Litten wrote:
((Before I jump on in, I got one question. What kind of creatures are you excepting truly?))

((I think it's safe to say we'll take anything as long as the player is respectful of RP immersion.

Example of breaking RP immersion: Crashing a dragon through the ceiling in a way that everyone has to drop what they're doing and notice it.))
Irrayithil (played by Lainloki)

((Tapping out guys, I got to sleep ))
Skarlett Redburn (played by ChaosRain16)

((Oh. My apologies, but I don't understand what I did wrong. My apologies again. It is my first time role-playing on a site like this.))

((Updated the info post. I hope it's more clear now! https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=46188&p=1#3811272))
Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

((Is the tavern rising from the dead?))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus