Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Dan Burrow (played by Skipbab)

'Best thing is that I got an infinite amount of them' I thought to the notebook man.
Nwyvern Adeptus (played by kiobio)

Nwyvern glance over, a provocative smile on her face, "Oh, I know many tricks lad, many, many tricks." She waves her hand nonchalantly, shutting down her computer.
Litten (played by EeveeMaster)

Litten looked ovet at Nwyvern Adeptus. What a strange thing she has. he thought, looking at her computer. He walked over to Nwyvern, but not close enough to be petted. He looked at her computer, eyes sparked with curiosity.

Nwyvern looked down at the small fuzzy creature, smiling a little. She chanted a few words in a lilting tongue before speaking, "Allwch chi ddeall fi un bach?" 'Can you understand me little one?" She tilted her head, smiling down at the creature.
Dr Volker (played by DrVolker)

'Interesting...'

Litten tilted his head to the humans words. "Litten," 'That did not make any sense,' he said. Then he looked at the computer again. "Lit." 'That looks interesting.'

Nwyvern frowned, her brow furrowing, "I can understand it but why doesn't it understand me?" She muttered to herself. Glancing down at the furry creature, she took another sip from her bottle.

"Litten." 'I understand normal human speech. Uhh, what was it called?English?' Litten said. Then he jumped onto the table and looked at Nwyvern's computer. "Litten?" 'What is this?'

Nwyvern tilts her head, nodding. She then looks at the creature once more, "Don't go near that, please. I've noticed that you have a tendency towards fire and, well, fire is not good for a computer." She grins ruefully, "As for what it is, it's a computer. A computing device of sorts, though nowadays, it's more of a communications device." She pats the computer lovingly.

"Litten Lit." 'Don't worry, I only use Ember if I feel threatend,' Litten said, "Litten." 'But electronical things aren't common where I come from.' Then he jumped off the table. "Litten." 'And if you don't know what I am, I am one of the many speices of Pokemon there is, called Litten. I perfer to be called Litten too.' Then he looked back at the fire.

Nwyvern made a small noise of amusement before turning back to her computer.

Litten looked back at Nwyvern. "Litten?" 'What's so funny, human?' he asked. He then sneezed, sending smoke into the air. "Lit." 'The smoke shouldn't be unushalle.' (Frogot how to spell unushalle. And autocorrect isnt working.)

She shakes her head, now engrossed in her work.

(( It's spelled unusual))

Litten left Nwyvern to do what she wanted. He walked over to the fire, close enough for embers to hit his wiskers, but it didn't bother him.Fireplace, like at my inn, he thought. Litten continued to stare at the fire for a while.
"Ooooooh," CF smiled in amazement. She's never seen something like that before. She's seen similar mechanics, but not this. "But, isn't straw, wood, and cloth very flammable? Can't someone just simply burn it?"

"Actually, that's pretty hard, but possible. They are made from iron infused wood, straws from a riverbed, and the cloth is somewhat fireproof, like you need to remove it from the heat source and it will put it self out if it's on fire." I explained, then I covered them with my hands so they couldn't hear me. "Also, another great thing is that they believe that I'm their god, just because is saved their pocket dimension from a wolf made from gold. Their dimension is kinda weird. They all live in a chest, only one chest, that's surrounded by endless darkness. There is some light, which highlights the chest" I then removed my hands, releasing them.
"Ohhhhhh," CF said before sighing "Their dimension sounds like my home world."

"Do you live in a chest? Surrounded by only black? Are you a Dem?"
CF just laughed at this. "No, my home wasn't anything like that... But in a way... it was. My home was literally this small dome where it was forever stuck at night time, though it had these cycles and some eclipses sometimes. The world in the dome was this lush forest tree house kingdom, filled with people in different fandoms or stories and some clearings including special land-marks from the center tree where the people can travel to other branches of that world to the nightmare valley far at the edge of the place." CF smiled softly at the memory, deciding to use her gem to create a small diagram of the place. It was, in fact, a dome world, but she zoomed into it to reveal the design of the world inside of it. "In that world, it's no utopia. We keep our emotions, and pain is still common. Yet everyone just accepts that they're living in a dome, unfazed at the idea that everyone had puppet strings attached to them."

CF frowned softly before she began to zoom out. "Outside of that dome, meanwhile, is a representation of her nightmares. She keeps a small fraction of her fears in the world as a reminder that she isn't invincible. But outside, it's an endless cold dusty wasteland." CF zoomed out completely to reveal a wasteland that had sandstorms mixed with blizzards, stalagmites of blood and souls screaming out, words echoing throughout the area. "This is her representation of reality," CF explained before making the display disappear "So, I technically live in a chest surrounded by darkness... Just in a different way..."

"Two things. One: Damn, that last part sounds edgy, and two: If that's her perception of reality she should might look for professionel help"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Cat's Tail Tavern [Open]

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus