Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

Jack saw a sword laying on the ground and called over to Agnostic "hey ive got something i think it is a sword"
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

He walks over and looks at the sword.

"you think we could use it"

"sure i already have you take, but we should catch up the others."

"yea i think i can run now"

"Alright lets go"

jack starts running as fast as he can

Agnostic runs with

"you think this will all end soon"

"no clue"

"soon i hope"

"me too but who knows how long it will take"

Jack looks down
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Callahan stepped onto his hands, hopping up and quickly grabbing the edge of the wall. For a second or two he hung there before stepping onto the side of the wall and heaving himself onto the top. Once he got up, he reached over and extended a hand towards Lupus.

"Attaboy!" Cathair pat Thor on the side. Though he looked up, noticing something strange. The hoard had stopped competely in their tracks. They had just stood there, staring directly at the young man. Needless to say, it confused Cathair. "What in the...."

Lupus made sure his sword was securely in it's sheath before leaping and grabbing Callahan's hand. From there he would reach out and grab the edge of the wall and pull himself up. A feat that would take a lot of strength to do, yet he made it look easy. Once on top of the wall, he would remain in a crouched positions as he scanned the town closer, making sure there were no infected waiting to ambush them.

Thor, on the other hand, gave a now anxious snort. He didn't like that they stopped. He stamped at them, his front hoof literally putting cracks in the ground. He wanted them to do something, not just stand there. Something wasn't right with them just standing there.

Jack put the sword away and caught up to Callahan "Hello"

"Lupus whats up with your hourse?" Agnostic thought while the hourse was swing its head wildly

When jack saw thor stamp at them he jumped onto Agnostics back thinking he was Mark
Lupus wrote:
Lupus made sure his sword was securely in it's sheath before leaping and grabbing Callahan's hand. From there he would reach out and grab the edge of the wall and pull himself up. A feat that would take a lot of strength to do, yet he made it look easy. Once on top of the wall, he would remain in a crouched positions as he scanned the town closer, making sure there were no infected waiting to ambush them.

Thor, on the other hand, gave a now anxious snort. He didn't like that they stopped. He stamped at them, his front hoof literally putting cracks in the ground. He wanted them to do something, not just stand there. Something wasn't right with them just standing there.

Callahan turned himself, looking over the town. There didn't seem to be a soul in sight near the walls. He figured that they would be deeper inside. Quickly, he dropped down onto the stone roads, his armor making a loud clank. He straightened up upon hearing some distant voices of a large crowd of people.

"I believe they're in the square." The paladin said. He started making his way towards the center of town.

Meanwhile, Cathair tightened the grip on his spear. He prepared himself for any sudden movements. "I was much less afraid with them chasing me." Cathair grumbled. Though soon, he had heard something strange. Something else was breathing. Slowly, the young man turned his head around to check the source of the noise.

Behind him, was an enormous, hulking infected. It looked like it was about six feet tall, and the person turned in their past life was probably a bodybuilder as well, as it's muscles were larger than most. It stared down at Cathair and Thor, breathing heavily.

"By the gods...." Cathair breathed out.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Callahan turned himself, looking over the town. There didn't seem to be a soul in sight near the walls. He figured that they would be deeper inside. Quickly, he dropped down onto the stone roads, his armor making a loud clank. He straightened up upon hearing some distant voices of a large crowd of people.

"I believe they're in the square." The paladin said. He started making his way towards the center of town.

Meanwhile, Cathair tightened the grip on his spear. He prepared himself for any sudden movements. "I was much less afraid with them chasing me." Cathair grumbled. Though soon, he had heard something strange. Something else was breathing. Slowly, the young man turned his head around to check the source of the noise.

Behind him, was an enormous, hulking infected. It looked like it was about six feet tall, and the person turned in their past life was probably a bodybuilder as well, as it's muscles were larger than most. It stared down at Cathair and Thor, breathing heavily.

"By the gods...." Cathair breathed out.

"Let's go then."
Lupus said in agreement. He too heard the voices, and followed the paladin towards the town center. The man was on edge though, he would glance down every street or alley they passed, making sure there were no infected hiding there.

Thor's head whipped around to stare down the massive infected. His red eyes narrowed. He was literally staring down at him, as the unicorn was easily ten foot at the shoulder's. But he didn't let his superior size make him cocky. He stepped back a few paces, making sure to step a little extra hard to try and make himself seem more intimidating. As if he wasn't intimidating enough. Thor lowered his head again, pointing his horn at the infected. Then gave a challenging snort.

"Calm down Thor what is wrong with you"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus