Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Lupus wrote:
Lupus nodded, walking up to the wall and cupping his hands together.
"Hop Up."

Thor whinnied, tossing his head and pawing at the ground again. He would run up to the hoard, down the line, and away before they could grab him. It was clear to say Thor loved a good challenge, and also loved to taunt others.

Callahan stepped onto his hands, hopping up and quickly grabbing the edge of the wall. For a second or two he hung there before stepping onto the side of the wall and heaving himself onto the top. Once he got up, he reached over and extended a hand towards Lupus.

"Attaboy!" Cathair pat Thor on the side. Though he looked up, noticing something strange. The hoard had stopped competely in their tracks. They had just stood there, staring directly at the young man. Needless to say, it confused Cathair. "What in the...."
Agnostic (played by zombiekillr007) Topic Starter

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Lupus wrote:
Lupus nodded, walking up to the wall and cupping his hands together.
"Hop Up."

Thor whinnied, tossing his head and pawing at the ground again. He would run up to the hoard, down the line, and away before they could grab him. It was clear to say Thor loved a good challenge, and also loved to taunt others.

Callahan stepped onto his hands, hopping up and quickly grabbing the edge of the wall. For a second or two he hung there before stepping onto the side of the wall and heaving himself onto the top. Once he got up, he reached over and extended a hand towards Lupus.

"Attaboy!" Cathair pat Thor on the side. Though he looked up, noticing something strange. The hoard had stopped competely in their tracks. They had just stood there, staring directly at the young man. Needless to say, it confused Cathair. "What in the...."
Agnostic look at Cathir "What is it"?

He looked over and did not say a word.
Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

"i cant stop i have to stay with the group"

((btw im talking to eva))

Jack saw a sword laying on the ground and called over to Agnostic "hey ive got something i think it is a sword"

He walks over and looks at the sword.

"you think we could use it"

"sure i already have you take, but we should catch up the others."

"yea i think i can run now"

"Alright lets go"

jack starts running as fast as he can

Agnostic runs with

"you think this will all end soon"

"no clue"

"soon i hope"

"me too but who knows how long it will take"

Jack looks down
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:

Lupus made sure his sword was securely in it's sheath before leaping and grabbing Callahan's hand. From there he would reach out and grab the edge of the wall and pull himself up. A feat that would take a lot of strength to do, yet he made it look easy. Once on top of the wall, he would remain in a crouched positions as he scanned the town closer, making sure there were no infected waiting to ambush them.

Thor, on the other hand, gave a now anxious snort. He didn't like that they stopped. He stamped at them, his front hoof literally putting cracks in the ground. He wanted them to do something, not just stand there. Something wasn't right with them just standing there.

Jack put the sword away and caught up to Callahan "Hello"

"Lupus whats up with your hourse?" Agnostic thought while the hourse was swing its head wildly

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus