Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Jack (played by SkyeAnnMarie)

When jack saw thor stamp at them he jumped onto Agnostics back thinking he was Mark
Lupus wrote:
Lupus made sure his sword was securely in it's sheath before leaping and grabbing Callahan's hand. From there he would reach out and grab the edge of the wall and pull himself up. A feat that would take a lot of strength to do, yet he made it look easy. Once on top of the wall, he would remain in a crouched positions as he scanned the town closer, making sure there were no infected waiting to ambush them.

Thor, on the other hand, gave a now anxious snort. He didn't like that they stopped. He stamped at them, his front hoof literally putting cracks in the ground. He wanted them to do something, not just stand there. Something wasn't right with them just standing there.

Callahan turned himself, looking over the town. There didn't seem to be a soul in sight near the walls. He figured that they would be deeper inside. Quickly, he dropped down onto the stone roads, his armor making a loud clank. He straightened up upon hearing some distant voices of a large crowd of people.

"I believe they're in the square." The paladin said. He started making his way towards the center of town.

Meanwhile, Cathair tightened the grip on his spear. He prepared himself for any sudden movements. "I was much less afraid with them chasing me." Cathair grumbled. Though soon, he had heard something strange. Something else was breathing. Slowly, the young man turned his head around to check the source of the noise.

Behind him, was an enormous, hulking infected. It looked like it was about six feet tall, and the person turned in their past life was probably a bodybuilder as well, as it's muscles were larger than most. It stared down at Cathair and Thor, breathing heavily.

"By the gods...." Cathair breathed out.
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:
Callahan turned himself, looking over the town. There didn't seem to be a soul in sight near the walls. He figured that they would be deeper inside. Quickly, he dropped down onto the stone roads, his armor making a loud clank. He straightened up upon hearing some distant voices of a large crowd of people.

"I believe they're in the square." The paladin said. He started making his way towards the center of town.

Meanwhile, Cathair tightened the grip on his spear. He prepared himself for any sudden movements. "I was much less afraid with them chasing me." Cathair grumbled. Though soon, he had heard something strange. Something else was breathing. Slowly, the young man turned his head around to check the source of the noise.

Behind him, was an enormous, hulking infected. It looked like it was about six feet tall, and the person turned in their past life was probably a bodybuilder as well, as it's muscles were larger than most. It stared down at Cathair and Thor, breathing heavily.

"By the gods...." Cathair breathed out.

"Let's go then."
Lupus said in agreement. He too heard the voices, and followed the paladin towards the town center. The man was on edge though, he would glance down every street or alley they passed, making sure there were no infected hiding there.

Thor's head whipped around to stare down the massive infected. His red eyes narrowed. He was literally staring down at him, as the unicorn was easily ten foot at the shoulder's. But he didn't let his superior size make him cocky. He stepped back a few paces, making sure to step a little extra hard to try and make himself seem more intimidating. As if he wasn't intimidating enough. Thor lowered his head again, pointing his horn at the infected. Then gave a challenging snort.

"Calm down Thor what is wrong with you"
As he came closer the center of town, Callahan picked up the pace. He squeezed through an alleyway and popped out through the tight opening. Ahead of him, was a crowd of townsfolk, and Callahan had recognized at least half of them from his hometown. The rest must have been natives to this town.

One person glanced back, noticing Callahan, and gestured to him.

"It's Callahan!" One man exclaimed, voice full of joy. The rest of the crowd looked to the paladin. They rushed over, surrounding him. They cried out to him, all of them talking over each other, making it hard for Callahan to hear what each person was saying.

"Where were you?!"
"There are so many out there! They've overrun our city!"
"Help us!"

Callahan looked over them, hands raised. "Hold on, one at a time! Calm down, all of you!"

The massive infected groaned, making unearthly noises. Soon, the hoard behind them had started groaning as well. They seemed to be mocking the two. Cathair didn't let it get to him, though. He brandished his spear threateningly and growled at them.

"Oh, so now you need a big tough guy to take us on? Well, c'mon then ye bleedin' ticks!" He spat.

"Is this your home Callahan its beautiful"
Moon Light (played by Gothic_Girl)

( I cant keep up with this RP )
Lupus 'Raziel' Shado (played by Lupus-Raziel-Shadows)

Callahan Kearney wrote:
As he came closer the center of town, Callahan picked up the pace. He squeezed through an alleyway and popped out through the tight opening. Ahead of him, was a crowd of townsfolk, and Callahan had recognized at least half of them from his hometown. The rest must have been natives to this town.

One person glanced back, noticing Callahan, and gestured to him.

"It's Callahan!" One man exclaimed, voice full of joy. The rest of the crowd looked to the paladin. They rushed over, surrounding him. They cried out to him, all of them talking over each other, making it hard for Callahan to hear what each person was saying.

"Where were you?!"
"There are so many out there! They've overrun our city!"
"Help us!"

Callahan looked over them, hands raised. "Hold on, one at a time! Calm down, all of you!"

The massive infected groaned, making unearthly noises. Soon, the hoard behind them had started groaning as well. They seemed to be mocking the two. Cathair didn't let it get to him, though. He brandished his spear threateningly and growled at them.

"Oh, so now you need a big tough guy to take us on? Well, c'mon then ye bleedin' ticks!" He spat.

At this time, Lupus would stay a few feet behind. He would stay silent for the time, letting Callahan catch up with his fellow villagers. She he did so, the white haired man took the chance to glance around the area. This town seemed to be well enforced, but should to many infected peat against the walls, they would come down. Then this town would become a living buffet line.
Thor tossed his head slightly to emphasize Cathair's statement. He stamped a back foot. Right after, red symbols would glow into life along his side, and an intricate design formed on his head. The lines curved around his face, eventually reaching his horn, and spiral up it to the tip. For now, nothing else would happen, but Thor was ready.
Miraculously, Callahan had gotten the people to calm down for the time being.

Now the paladin lowered his arms, and crossed them, looking over the people. "Alright, first things first. Who here knows about the whereabouts of my younger brother Eavan?" The only response he got, was the murmurs of the people. The paladin furrowed his brows. "No one knows? I thought he escaped from Mallicourt to this town with all of you. Or at least, most of you."

Soon, one man raised his hand. "....Aye sir, he's at the library."

Callahan nodded to the man. "Thank you." He made his way through the crowd and began on his way down to one of the streets.

Cathair looked around as the infested slowly inched closer, surrounding. "I ain't afraid of anything, not even you!"

Soon the larger infested had stomped forward and reached towards Cathair.
Mefl (played by FawnSteps)

Mefl looked up. She had been reading in the almost collapsed library when a big man had stomped in. She started to get up and hide when she was sighted. "Hey! You!" She ran up the stairs with her belongings but didn't here anyone coming after her. She sighed and sat down again. She opened to her marked page and started reading until she was sleepy, then she got her sleeping bag out and went to sleep, making sure that all of the possible entrances were blocked with bookshelves.

Jack looked around "Callahan this is amazing everybody loves you"
Skylar Rose (played by FawnSteps)

Skylar had just come into the library, hoping for a book or something of value to trade or sell for other rations. She saw the buff man and growled. This was her spot!

(wait what when did they join)

OOC:
LOL I just came in with a random character! OMG sorry! lol

(your good fam)
((tbh i've forgotten all about this thread lol))

((same did you guys want to start it up again on a different forum or summ we can make a group with all the people))

OOC:
YESH!!! I LOVE THIS ROLEPLAY!!! HERE I WILL MAKE A GROUP NOW!!! Sorry Caps Lock Was On Lol!

IC:

((kk make sure to add me))
((
Mefl wrote:
OOC:
YESH!!! I LOVE THIS ROLEPLAY!!! HERE I WILL MAKE A GROUP NOW!!! Sorry Caps Lock Was On Lol!

IC:

dude if you want ooc then just do double parentheses around your message))

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Finding the cure rp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus