Skip to main content

Forums » Smalltalk » Oh hai. I'm going to test the forum chat thing.

Darth_Angelus Moderator

Yes :) When I was younger, the supermarket my parents did their shopping from often had this desert made of orange and pineapple chunks. Delicious ;)
Kim Site Admin

I do believe I have both fruits in my kitchen right now. I had been considering putting them in a blender with some other fruits and making a smoothie.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Is this conversation having an effect on that decision? ;)
Kim Site Admin

It's certainly making me hungrier!

I'm currently just pleased that I saw you enter the chat before you said anything. Yay for things that work! :)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Are you stalking me? ;)

I can see it says 2 people in the chat but it sounds like you're working on a proper list of names?
Kim Site Admin

No, I didn't see your name. I just saw someone come in.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Ah okay. It's working perfectly then :)

Noticed it earlier and thought it was a nice idea :)
Kim Site Admin

I've been going around about adding a proper list of names. It's certainly easily possible. But it may bring up a lot of issues with people trying to RP with anonymous characters, and I don't want to touch that.
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That does make sense. It's a tricky thing to deal with.
Kim Site Admin

This is at least enough to tell if you're talking to yourself. ;)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Or roleplaying with yourself ;)

I also like how you have put a number up in the title bar to say how many messages have been posted since last checking the window.
Kim Site Admin

A la Gmail
Darth_Angelus Moderator

That worked on the iPad too, so even when sound isn't available, it's easy to keep an eye on activity :)
Kim Site Admin

Are you enjoying being home, by the way? Getting over your cold?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Pretty much over the cold, although I think some passages were still blocked and it caused me some trouble on the plane. It was very unpleasant and didn't properly recover until I got home and napped for awhile. The email you sent me helped though :)
Kim Site Admin

Yeah, flying while sick is just plain terrible. I have done it far too many times.

Glad I could help, though! :D
Darth_Angelus Moderator

It's not an experience I want to repeat in a hurry, I was really worried I was going to lose my hearing. I'm glad you could help too! :)

But you are pretty good at making me smile ;)
Darth_Angelus Moderator

Simon Cowell was on the plane too, so I was wondering if he would provide inflight entertainment by setting up a singing contest. Sadly, he did not.
Dragonfire Moderator

Would you really have wanted to subject people to even more Simon Cowell, though?
Darth_Angelus Moderator

The entertainment comes from seeing who is the first passenger to shove him off the plane for his nasty remarks :)

You are on: Forums » Smalltalk » Oh hai. I'm going to test the forum chat thing.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus