Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Sobek Draco (played by SmackKam)

he unlocked the door to his room and ran inside"Wow! Its so big!!!"he plopped down on his bed and rolled around"And this blanket is so soft!"
Honor Woods (played by nav_kat)

Letting out a sigh of relief, she had finished unpacking, and now, her dorm(On which she lived in alone), was now fully decorated. Plus, she was quite happy that she didn't have to live with another person. Now, onto more important matters, school hours were soon, so, she had to make a quick change into her uniform, which consisted of; A tan sweater that went over a white button up collar shirt, followed along by a dark green tie, a dark green, long skirt, patterned in a plaid lay out of white and red, then, long, white calf socks, topped off with the usual black flats.

He got up"Gotta focus though, school starts soon"he changed into his uniform and walked out onto his balcony"So pretty..."
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

Before leaving his dorm room, he changed into the school uniform. There was not difference in terms of formality of his old clothes and the uniform but his right hand black glove did stand out a bit. Restia stubbornly changed into her uniform. She didn't like it as it was not cute at all but she was forced to. "Ah~ These clothes are too formal for me. Skirt slightly shorter than mine though....oh well~."

The two left their room, there may be a chance to meet them during the hallways. If any, there was a slight human smell on Alex. Restia has no smell whatsoever.

Looking at the time, she grabbed her bag, slipping it onto her shoulder, from there, she headed out, walking to the stairs, and down the stairs.
Emitting a faint sigh, she was ready to get going, she was ready to be in her new school, I mean.. after all.. she no longer needed to hide who she was.

With this being said, let me remind you, her horns were still showing, her tail was gone, but, her horns were there.. and there's a chance that her wings might pop out eventually.

he ran back inside and grabbed his backpack, then ran out of his dorm and down the hall, smiling brightly
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

running late she frantically grabbed her key ran to her room and grabbed her backpack and ran to class

looks around for a familiar face she realizes she knows no one and sit in the back

he entered class and ran to the back, sitting down next to Jordan"Hi!"he said to her happily

Once she got to class, she sat in the front, her horns clearly visible, and it was quiet obvious what race she was.
Setting down her bag, she pulled out a laptop, her journal, and a few pens and pencils. From here, it was all listening and note taking, after all.. it was time to listen to the history of how our races came to be what they are now.. Maybe she'd learn something about her own race, so.. that's why she was so interested in the subject, she was really wanting to get some background information on herself, on her own race.

The two arrived to class and took their seats, off to the side and the rear.

A girl walked through the door and stood at the front of the class. She wore clothes suitable for a teacher. She had brown long hair that extended to lower torso. Her eyes were brown as well. "Hello! My name's Yana and I'm your teacher for this year. Nice to meet you all!" she said with a bow. She went onto the lectures. She importantly noted that humans were not welcome here and that people like Honor should hide away anything abnormal, that included horns. She restated that this academy was to teach monsters to be humans. Then the class ended.

After being told that her abnormalities should be hidden, it almost felt like her heart sank.. From there, her horns remained hidden, as well as everything else. But! She will remain strong and be a hard learner.
Packing her things back into her bag, she had taken some fairly decent notes, and learned the basics of this academy, now.. onto her next class.

Once she had entered her next class, she sat down at a desk, near the front, her horns now hidden, all that was left was her human appearance, and it remained that way. From here, she simply waited for the lecture to begin, but, she did manage to get out the rest of her needed items she needed for class, again.. time to take some notes and listen to the information being given.

((There's only one class lol.))

(Oh, Alright. XD
I'm used to there being multiple classes, so it's almost a habit. ;-; )
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I get up just 2 minutes before I'm late "Great" I say to myself sarcastically and I switch clothes but I leave my helmet on just in case someone for any reason can identify who I am without it and I make my way to class and enter just before I'm late. "Greetings" I take a seat towards the back and take notes as soon as the class starts.

"Thats dumb, I have to hide..."he put his things away and stood, then walked out of class"Why can't I be who I am?"He asked himself

The teacher reminded the boy to take off his helmet before she left.

Alex sighed as he consciously notice a few eyes directed toward his way. "Well that was easy~. To be honest it's easier than the classes in the human. As that was unexpected....what do you want to do Alex~?" He glance out of the corner of his eye before looking at Restia, "Any better ideas?"

being late she stayed to herself and tried to find other people like her with no luck

((It's preferably you type more than one sentence. The lack of information is preventing me to do anything.))

((ok sorry I will type more))
Leaving class she went down a long hallyway lost in her own thoughts she wanders back to her dorm and just sits there on her bed."well so much for my first day at a new school i will always be labeled the weirdo" she changes her clothes to a black shirt and jeans covering up her scars and leaving her dorm just to wander the halls

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus