Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

She shifts back "sorry did not mean to scare you"
Sobek Draco (played by SmackKam)

the dragon made a strange noise and turned back into Sobek"Ow, Oh ow!"

she runs to his side "are you okay" she looks around frantically trying to find help

She helps him to his feet still scanning the area for any one else who say what had just happened

"Sorry you had to see me transform"he looked down
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I hear the noise and climb around the building to check it ou and see two people in the courtyard and I jump into a tree quietly and perch myself on a branch "What's going on here?" I ask the two people loudly but I stay hidden in the tree by the shadows.

he looked around"What?"

"sorry you had to see me change also" but your's was kinda cool

"your dragon form was really cool"

I jump from the branch and backflip and land next to the two people "I said what's going on here?" I put my hand on my desert eagle in case anything happens

"woah its fine my friend was just dehydrated and passed out nothing more" she looks at the desert eagle on his belt "no need to get messy sir"
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

Yana, the school teacher, arrived at the situation. She was carrying a broom with her. "I heard roars from this area. May I ask what happened?" She then also eyed at the hero wannabe boy and the weapon, "And where did you get your weapon? They're not allowed on campus."

"Uh Jordan lets go, i wanna show you something"he said, trying to get the two away from Yana and bluehood

I look down at it "relax" I say reassuringly and I pull it out an pull out the clip and show her it's empty "see it's not loaded" I put it in and pull back the hammer and the taser clip turns on "yeah that might hurt someone" I push it back and the points of the tasers retract and I holster the gun "well looks like everything checks out from what I can see"

thinking on her feet "we were just leaving and the roars was an app on my phone

following sobek she sighs "that was close"

"Yup"he smiles nervously

"our first day was certainly eventful" she says nudging him in the shoulder

I run up the side of the tree and jump off and land on the roof and I walk off "Well that was interesting"

he looked at her"So, I didnt really want to show you anything"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus