Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Bluehood (played by Redhood)

"I call this... A leap of faith" I back up then sprint and jump off the edge and miss the tree and hit concrete and it dents my suit "Ow!"
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

i run and leap and land at his side picking him up "are you okay where's your dorm we need to get that suit off of you"

I get up "I'm fine" I'm lucky I have the suit. If it weren't for it I'd be splattered all over the concrete here" I look at the dent "great that's going to a take week to fix"

((Good night everyone))

i look at him "and i thought I was stubborn" "you sure you're okay?"I say avoiding his eyes
((( good night im going to bed to ))

"I'll be ok let's call it a night I may have cracked a rib or two" I start walking towards the academy

((Good morning all))

((good morning))
"I follow him back to the academy "are you sure you don't want my help"

"I'm fine" I continue walking holding my side

"alright then" she walks with him kind of trying to protect him and she shows her protective nature while walking with him

My vision slowly blurs "ooohhh that's not good" I fall over

I snap into wolf mode and pick him up and sniff the air to find the location to his dorm then when I find it I sprint to his dorm and put him on his bed "now how do you get this suit off" I start to pry the suit off of him " I sure hope you have clothes on under this" I say as I get the suit off and thankfully he does I grab him some water and wake hm up so that he can drink it

I wake up looking at my white shirt which has blood on it "well that's one white shirt ruined" I take the water and drink it and my brain processes that my helmet isn't on and I look at Jordan a bit worried

I realize he's awake "relax I did it you passed out and I got worried and brought you here and got u out of that suit"

"It's not that. It's that fact that you need to make sure others can't see my face I have a secret identity to keep even if my world was destroyed"

I look around "well no one is around us and no one is outside so I think your fine"

I get up and pull off my shirt and sew up the wound then I put on a red shirt "there much better"

"and what do you mean destroyed?"

I change back to human not realizing I was still a wolf "sorry I'll go if you want because this is your dorm after all"

"It was being destroyed by darkseid as I left through the portal I'm sure Bruce and my brother and superman handled him after everything else was destroyed. But we were the last ones left so I'm hoping they won."

"dang are you okay and like I said if you want to be alone I can leave

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus