Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

She then goes to get some fresh air and ends up wandering alone she remembers that she left her journal in her dorm and runs to go get it and then starts to write things about her first day and her new school.
Sobek Draco (played by SmackKam)

He walked back to his dorm, he changed clothes and walked out onto the balcony"Ugh... so warm"he went back inside"what to do... what to do... I should go meet everyone else"he walked out into the halls.

while inn the hallways she sees a kid about her age and calls out to him and then runs toward him eager to make a new friend
((sobek that's you she sees in the hallways just wanted to clear that up))

"Oh hi!"he waved to Jordan"Whats your name?"he asked with a big smile

"i am jordan pleased to meet you" " what is your name"She extends her hand for him to shake

He took it"Im Sobek"he shook her hand"Its nice to meet you too"

"its nice to meet someone else"
((gtg I will be right backk)))

"Yeah, I was getting pretty lonely, But now you are here!"

"i know I was by myself all day but now I know you "

"Yeah..."he looked down"So... uh..."

she looks worried "what's wrong"

"Nothing, I-I gotta go..."he ran off
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

There were some whispers of a probable human at the academy. "You sure? The smell?" "Eh, I knew that guy was a little suspicious." "Bring up to the council?" "No no the last time that happened it didn't end well."
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I return to my dorm and change from my uniform back to my titanium suit and I sit on the railing of my balcony. "Well all that training with Bruce paid off. I think I should be fine for a little while without anyone knowing who I really am." I lay down on the railing and relax but I try not to relax too much and fall asleep and possibly fall off

"sobek wait" she runs after him unable to keep up because she was still dazed "what exactly did I do wrong"

as he ran out into the courtyard, he fell to his knees"OW OW OW!"he slowly turned into a giant green dragon

she watches in amusement "cool but weird but really cool" she runs to his side what are you exactly
((sobek also you))

he looked down at Jordan and roared, then bounced up and down

she was scared but intrigued "she then turned into a wolf and roared to show peace

he stopped and backed away, obviously scared

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus