Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Sissy (played by Maylee)

“N not s sure L l Luna c cares, b b but s sure” Sissy said and reached out a hand with a few cuts on her wrist to pat Luna’s hand who licked Sissys hand. “S she’s m m u service d dog err... w wolf” she added smiling and shoved her hand back into her jacket pocket.
Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

"well im a actual wolf" I change to show them the proof
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“Y y ya w we c can all b be w wolves” she said sarcastically. Don’t shoot this down she could be your only friend!! She thought then shifted uncomfortably.

I howl playfully and start walking to the city with my hopefully new friends if they trust me enough to call me a friend
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Turning into a wolf, now warmer her fur was a bright red as she followed Jordan. Luna trotted after Sissy.
Alex Denote (played by robinnrose) Topic Starter

((Sadly the monster realm doesn't have a city. The only thing it has is a large cliff with the ocean, the forest, and Yokai academy))
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

((I wish these things were more clarified earlier. Thank you!))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

(Oh ok)

(( Well I do not know if you guys have seen Rosario+Vampire so I cannot say. Plus I do not know what rp is going on due to its rapid speed))

well then we head towards the school

((Perhaps explain things, such as setting and plot, in better detail in your posts. Naturally, newcomers will hover to interesting posts such as this, so you can never be too safe.))

((If you haven't noticed it wasn't me who half assed the recruitment thread and abandoned the rp weeks ago))

((Well, whoever did should do those things. Thank you for clarifying though, I thought your picture looked similar to the person who made the thread.))

Recap of lore. The monster realm and human realm is divided by a barrier mechanism inside the Yokai Academy. Yokai academy, as said, a school for monsters to be humans. The road to the Yokai Academy has a cemetery with dark and black forest. The road was dirt road until arriving at the entrance which are paved. To the East side of the school is a large long cliff that rests next to a pitch red ocean. To the west and north are large patches of black forest with a lake. To the south would be the place where the bus stop and the cemetery is. Sky is still blue with clouds unless bad things happen which will turn dark red. The only way to leave and enter the monster realm is by means of magic, special means, or the bus which arrives once a week.

*Trees in the forest may be either dead or alive. Mostly dead.

"thanks for that"

((is this still going on or not?))
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Idk

(( hey ur back ))
me either
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

((Honestly I was just waiting on everybody else))

same here but know that I know people are sstill here lets pick it up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus