Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Jordan (played by Jordantheloner)

I sprint back to the gym and just do sprints before I drop to my knees refusing to give up pushing myself to the limit over a grudge of being told i was not good enough my entire life.I hold back tears I have not cried in years but today that might all change
Bluehood (played by Redhood)

I hear the crying and get up and walk to the gym and go inside and lean against a pillar with my arms crossed watching Jordan
Sobek Draco (played by SmackKam)

as he watched Jordan run into the gym, he stood and ran in after her"Hey Jordan are you okay?"

I grab sobek's shoulder as he runs past me and I hold him in place "Just give her a moment she needs this"

"B-But... fine..."
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Guess she really doesn’t want to be friend Sissy thought frowning. She started walking in the general direction Jordan ran off in. Luna trailing after her.
Harry Pyae (played by BasilPiggles)

Harry steps into the gym, having heard strange noises from a little bit away. Every step Harry takes is followed by a metal clink, rhythmically making his movement quite noticeable.
Harry smiles as he enters, seeing there are others in a small spot. Happily trodding over, he rudely interrupts the current despair radiating from Jordan.
"Hi~!" His voice trails on for a moment, as if he was trying to make himself as apparent as possible.

I turn and look at the person who had walked in then I turn back because I couldn't care any less about the person
Sissy (played by Maylee)

She stood a few feet away form Jordan, close to having a panic attack. “Y y oh o ok?” She asked shaking a bit and swaying side to side. Luna sat by Sissy foot and glared at the nearby peaple.

I stop leaning and walk out the gym while saying "If you ever need me just yell for help" I walk to the school and just stand there looking at it "Ya know this might not be so bad." I continue staring at it in the darkness

i quickly get up to see everyone around me "thanks guys im fine just had to get things off of my chest to many years of being alone all my life actually"

he walked to her and hugged her"Its okay..."he let go and looked down"Sorry..."

she pulls him back into the hug "it's okay and thank you"

he blushed and hugged her back
Sissy (played by Maylee)

Sissy hesitantly turned back into a wolf with bright red fur and started walking away with Luna. Glancing back at them she continued.

I sit down and meditate 20 yards from the school and relax myself

(It literally seems like everyone was waiting for me to post XD)

I change into a wolf and follow sissy looking back at everyone and give a playful solute and says"bye guys" before following sissy

he waved"Bye!"

she winks playfully at sobek turning back one last time before running to sissy's side "hey are you okay" I ask sissy
Sissy (played by Maylee)

“F fine” she answers almost automatically.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Rosario+Vampire-Yokai Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus