Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

"Maybe you're too slow, just like how long it took for you to run away, hm?"
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

"Shut up"
Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat tried not to laugh but alittle came out but she intently apologized.
"I could say the same to you but it would mean nothing. You obviously don't want to talk about it."
Melanc and Night (played by DearCharlie)

"..." Night slumps down. Melanc keeps drawing.

Kat said to them all “Enough” she motioned her hands.

"I said shut up!"
Johnny blaze (played by Redhood)

I change to the Ghost Rider and I walk up to Adam who was being quiet and I pick him up "Look into my eyes, feel the pain of all those you have wronged." The stare begins and he sees all the wrong he has done and it hurts him and he's forced to watch it continously
"Ok Kitten."

(That was not a power)
Kat got up and said “It Kat” she walked up and cracked her knuckels. Se stomped om the floor and it turned that spot black with skulls coming out.

"OH MY GOSH THAT ISS DEEP NOPE NOPE NOPE!" Night slides lower as he witnesses Johnny's doing.

Kat wrote:
(That was not a power)
Kat got up and said “It Kat” she walked up and cracked her knuckels. Se stomped om the floor and it turned that spot black with skulls coming out.
(Again)

"Calm down Kat"
"Aw, murder spree already? I didn't even dig for that one!"

"He will live it just causes pain he hasn't done enough to be killed by the penance stare" Zarathos notices cats doing and says to me "You don't think" I interrupt Zarathos "No I don't"

Night is still struggling from shaking. Melanc puts a hand on his shoulder.

I revert to human form and sit in my seat "well that escalated quickly" the teacher says "up next is Kat"

The dark went away and giggled she said “thats what my weakest power just don’t step there to much”

"Ok next is night, come on up!" The teacher shouts "She is isn't she?" I ask Zarathos "She is" he replies

"Uh ok..." He does as he's told. "I'm just another water elemental. It's kinda the weakest thing I know... My strongest is personal."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus