Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

Kat (played by CloudWanter) Topic Starter

Kat wrote:
(That was not a power)
Kat got up and said “It Kat” she walked up and cracked her knuckels. Se stomped om the floor and it turned that spot black with skulls coming out.
(Again)
Austin and Sam Taylo (played by SmackKam)

"Calm down Kat"
"Aw, murder spree already? I didn't even dig for that one!"
Johnny blaze (played by Redhood)

((You just don't understand plus it's more of an ability than power he has fire manipulation he can turn anything into a hell fire weapon or vehicle))

"He will live it just causes pain he hasn't done enough to be killed by the penance stare" Zarathos notices cats doing and says to me "You don't think" I interrupt Zarathos "No I don't"
Melanc and Night (played by DearCharlie)

Night is still struggling from shaking. Melanc puts a hand on his shoulder.

I revert to human form and sit in my seat "well that escalated quickly" the teacher says "up next is Kat"

The dark went away and giggled she said “thats what my weakest power just don’t step there to much”

"Ok next is night, come on up!" The teacher shouts "She is isn't she?" I ask Zarathos "She is" he replies
Melanc and Night (played by DearCharlie)

"Uh ok..." He does as he's told. "I'm just another water elemental. It's kinda the weakest thing I know... My strongest is personal."
Influence chuckles, already trying to look deep into Night's mind.

Kat walked back to her seat and sat down.

"What should we do? Question her about the whereabouts of her father?" I ask "No she's just his daughter best we can do is be allies with her and turn her against him."

"Who's next?"

Kat put her head on her hand and rest it there. She paid attention to the person.

"Good question here's the answer you" the teacher says

Kat clapped alittle and wanted to see his power.

He stood and walked to the front of the class. He pointed at everyone and sparks flew from his fingertip"nothin special"

"Kind of lame but whatever, return to your seat" the teacher says dissapointedly

Kat yelled in her mind “YAY.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Power school

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus